WA MOFI: Teaser Trailer released! UPDATE: Trailer #2 online

Discuss the games (no level solutions or off-topic, please).

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Stinky, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

jdl
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by jdl » Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:35 pm

dlcs18 wrote:
Midnight Synergy wrote:On the flipside, most of the games that hard-core gamers are drooling over just make me roll my eyes. Been there, done that, but now with prettier decapitation animations. :roll:
I agree. From what I've seen, hard-core gamers just want first person shoot-em ups and I think they are boring because there are so many of them. I am surprised that they haven't gotten extremely bored of them yet. XD
The same with those match-three games. :roll: :lol:
laura n.
Rainbow Star

Post by laura n. » Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:42 pm

From reading those nasty comments & Loirae's comment above about the top ten VIOLENT games, I'm pretty certain most of that forums members are in the 15-20 MALE age group . Both my nephews (19 & 20) play all those violent games, they wouldn't be caught dead playing some "sissy game" like wonderland. (But they will sit and have a "tea party" with their 6 year old sister :lol: :lol: ) But, if they did, I know they'd be over here crying for help, doesn't take a lot of thought to push a button & blow something/someone up :roll:

I also found it interesting that Loirae was plagiarized in defence of the Wonderland games. :wink: :shock:
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:00 pm

laura n. wrote:I also found it interesting that Loirae was plagiarized in defence of the Wonderland games. :wink: :shock:
What???? :shock: I'll have to go check it out...

Well, not quite plagiarized. He didn't claim it was his own thought - he said it was from another member on another forum. Strange as tyteen's been banned. I guess he's found a way around that. (Poor Patrick. Your banning work is never done. ) :lol:

On the other hand, maybe I should thank tyteen. I wanted to post that, but didn't want to become a registered member of that foul languaged forum. However, teenie just registered yesterday so he could post my comment. So, my words have been passed on.

Odd, though. :lol:
Loirae
laura n.
Rainbow Star

Post by laura n. » Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:08 pm

Loirae wrote:So, my words have been passed on.
Hmmm... words of wisdom perhaps :? :wink: :lol: :lol:
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:54 pm

Loirae wrote:Strange as tyteen's been banned. I guess he's found a way around that. (Poor Patrick. Your banning work is never done. ) :lol:
As a matter of fact, everyone can read or copy the posts on this forum, no matter if they are member or not.

I also think it's good that he posted your words there on the other forum. Although I doubt if it has any results, but maybe there are some of them a bit more curious about Wonderland now. :D
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:17 pm

Ah yes Marinus. Thanks for reminding me.

And to tyteen: I'm sorry I assumed you were sneaking back in again. I just thought it because there was someone new here that had a similar style to yours and I thought it was you. Silly Loirae. :oops:
Loirae
mette
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by mette » Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:33 pm

Thanks for helping an INCREDIBLY DENSE me :oops: locate the comments :lol:

The comments are rude, but they obviosuly don't know any better.
\Mette