Mette.......

Discuss the games (no level solutions or off-topic, please).

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Stinky, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

Gold Raven
Rainbow Seeker

Mette.......

Post by Gold Raven » Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:46 pm

Will YOU be making a solution page for this new game? If it had not been for you in the last two, Wonderland Adventures and Secret Worlds, I would still be in bed.................!!!..........

I will look forward to yours and Erwins expert help, such as I have enjoyed in the past.

Ole!

:shock:
"There is This World...and then There is The Next...and Between Them Both Are The Doors".....Jim Morrison
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:12 pm

I've already asked, she said no, she doesn't have time. There's loads of help on the forum for almost every level in the game, some of it very detailed. MS are in the process of making some official solutions too, so you won't be short of answers. :D
Pauline
Gold Raven
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Gold Raven » Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:24 pm

Thank you Pogo..... :D
"There is This World...and then There is The Next...and Between Them Both Are The Doors".....Jim Morrison
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:40 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
POGO!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Raven d'Ouro, you crack me up!
Loirae
mette
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by mette » Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:48 pm

I would love to do it, but as popo said, I just don't see me having time for it. If it changes I'll be sure to let everybody know ;)

Best,
Mette
\Mette
Gold Raven
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Gold Raven » Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:06 pm

:oops:

Popo, not Pogo! But Thank you anyway.....whomever you deem to be... :D
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

Re: Mette.......

Post by Erwin042 » Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:56 pm

Gold Raven wrote:Will YOU be making a solution page for this new game? If it had not been for you in the last two, Wonderland Adventures and Secret Worlds, I would still be in bed.................!!!..........

I will look forward to yours and Erwins expert help, such as I have enjoyed in the past.

Ole!

:shock:
Hey Gold Raven,

It has been a long time

But just read my signature now and you'll know more!!
Gold Raven
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Gold Raven » Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:05 pm

:D Gold Raven waves at Erwin and is so glad to see that he has stuck around for this new great game......which I do not even have to ask if you have finished it yet...!!!! =)

I will buying the game today or tomorrow for you know how it is...trying out the Demo but have already fallen in LUV again with one of the Best All Time Games around, consistently.

Happy New Years.

:piraterazz:
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

Post by Erwin042 » Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:23 pm

Gold Raven,

I haven't finished the game yet.
It's VERY difficult. I even skipped adventures cos I couldn't finish them.
I'm almost at the end of the game
still 2 mysteries to solve and 5 or 6 adventures to complete cos I skipped those too
Gold Raven
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Gold Raven » Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:53 pm

OMG! I am still in the Demo Mode!!! hahahaha......I guess it will be a real challenge for a lot of us Wonderlanders........some more then others :shock:

I am in the level of Twist and Turn and cannot get past the pink gate...although I know it in theory, it still is not working and poor ol Stink keeps getting drowned.... :(

But, I will continue to ask for help when I am stuck and you know Erwin, the gamers on this board are really some of the nicest around...in the World....one reason why I really like Midnight Synergy, Probably the Best Game Developer around.

Good talking to you again. :stinkylol:
mette
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by mette » Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:44 pm

Oh, why can't I help myself? :roll: I'm going to do it after all :D

I'll start working on a solutions page for MOFI :shock: . As usual I'll need help getting it done, since there's no way I'll be able to (or have time to) write all the solutions myself.

I have a list of all adventures, but nothing is ready online yet. Before you start shooting solutions my way, I need a little time to get everything set up and organized. That shouldn't stop anyone from working on a solution if they want to. It can be video (.avi or .wmv) or text (.txt or .doc) or screenshots (.jpg) or a combination.

I'll announce it here, when and how I'm ready for solutions to be sent my way.

Best,
Mette

P.S. 5 stars seems to have come from somewhere outside adventures and I don't quite remember where. This is what I think I remember:
SPOILER wrote:
1. One bought from merchant (what's the name again?) in the Stinker Camp
2. One bought from KACHING! in KABOOM! Village
3. One from Loopy for the Blue FLower???
4. ???
5. ???
Now I think about it, didn't you get some from some from the unfrozen stinkers?
Any help in this department will also be appreciated :D - by PM or here....
Last edited by mette on Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
\Mette
jdl
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by jdl » Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:59 pm

Spoiler For Mette wrote:2 unfrozen Stinkers give you a star.
Does the video have to have sound? Also, can it be a .wmv file? (Windows Media Video.)
ImageImage
TheCracksOverhead#9565 | Oops, uh oh.
Salin
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Salin » Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:33 pm

I'll be happy to shoot some videos for ya. Just let me know.
Inger
Norway
mette
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by mette » Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:27 pm

Thanks Jacob. Are the rest of my memory correct?
And yes, it can be .wmv as well (edited my post above to include this). And sound on the videos is optional.

Thanks Inger. Anything you want to make will be appreciated :D

------------------------
------------------------
------------------------

I have now set something up. So far it's only a list of adventures, but hopefully there'll be some real content there soon. I also don't remember where all the adventures are located, so if anyone wants to fill in some blanks, just mail me at the address at the bottom of this post.

If you want to contribute to this, here's what you should do:
  1. Go to http://wonderland.nutters.dk/MOFI/MOFIstars.htm and see what's missing. Note the # I have given the adventure, you're making a solution for.
  2. Make your solution. Only full solutions, please.
    • Text must be in .txt, .doc, .pdf or .htm format
    • Video must be in .avi or .wmv format
    • Screenshots/pictures must be in .jpg format
  3. IMPORTANT: Name your files after the # I have given the adventure. So if you're making a solution for #17 the files must be called 17.txt or 17.avi etc. If there's more than one file of the same type, use letters like 17a.jpg, 17b.jpg etc.
  4. If you're doing a combination of text/video/screenshots please write very clearly where to insert the pictures, so it's as easy as possible for me to do it right.
  5. If you want your name credited for the solution, please include your name/forum name somewhere as well.
  6. Finally: email the lot to me at the address at the bottom of this post. If the file(s) is (are) huge, you might want to zip it up first.
I hope I'll get a lot of help and support on this since I can't do it alone.

It might be a good idea to post it here if you're working on a specific adventure solution. It would be a shame and a waste of time if I get more solutions for the same adventure.

Thanks,
Mette
Attachments
emailwa.bmp
emailwa.bmp (40.58 KiB) Viewed 7707 times
\Mette
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:59 pm

I would like to write some solutions(maybe with screenshots), however I'm not that far in the game, right now in the room where the star key is. So I suggest the people who are much further start with the higher numbers and I start with 1 :D
Salin
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Salin » Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:11 pm

I'm not that good in english, meaning to describe a move so that people can understand them properly.
I'll start tomorrow if you wish, and will do just part of levels, if you don't want it otherwise. Meaning, I'll tape the hard part of levels I can do :wink:
I wont give any written solution, due to my english-skills :wink:
Inger
Norway
weeStinker
Gold Wonderlander

Post by weeStinker » Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:16 pm

Great, mette. You're awesome! :D

I hope you (and other Wonderlanders) will get the solutions ready until summer. That's when I'm ordering the game. :wink:
jdl
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by jdl » Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:19 pm

Your welcome Mette. :D

I'll be doing some video solutions so be expecting a e-mail from me in the next few hours.
ImageImage
TheCracksOverhead#9565 | Oops, uh oh.
Qloof234
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Qloof234 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:23 pm

I'll be glad to help write solutions, and possibly videos (provided I can get a decent recording program).

Only one thing, this time can we have multiple solutions for one level? What I mean is what annoyed me with how it happened with WA1 - First come, first served - but one case where I has posted that I was working on a solution for one level and then a bit after that someone (not gonna give names) posted that they would do that, and right after I had almost finished my solution too.

I'm just asking so that anyone who wants to get a solution for a certain level has a chance to, regardless of if someone already has.
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:28 pm

Inger, I'm not very good in English either, but all you say is perfectly clear to me, so don't worry :D :D :D

weeStinker, I suggest you ask Patrick to make an update with an auto-pilot :lol:

QLoof:
Mette wrote:It might be a good idea to post it here if you're working on a specific adventure solution. It would be a shame and a waste of time if I get more solutions for the same adventure.
Sound good to me to :D

OK, I do 1
Salin
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Salin » Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:38 pm

I can do "don't leave me behind" and "in the heart of jungle" for a start.
Inger
Norway
mette
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by mette » Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:43 pm

@Inger: Don't worry about your English. I can check your written stuff for errors before I post it ;)

@Marinus and Jacob: Sounds great :D

@Qloof (Anthony?): I guess multiple solutions will be OK. Unless it gets totally out of hand. My first priority is to get a solution for each adventure.

@all: Please remember that I'm in a different time zone than most of you + I have other things going on in my life as well. I'll put your solutions online as soon as I can, but just remember that I might be sleeping when you send them to me ;)
\Mette
Salin
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Salin » Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:45 pm

And Flip and turn, changes of colour and down and under and... you name it. I'll (probably do it) :wink:

Is it ok if I upload them to youtube, or do you want them elsewhere?
Inger
Norway
Qloof234
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Qloof234 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:46 pm

Marinus wrote:QLoof:
Mette wrote:It might be a good idea to post it here if you're working on a specific adventure solution. It would be a shame and a waste of time if I get more solutions for the same adventure.
Mkay, lemme think about how I should reword this...

There should be a clear list so everyone knows who's working on what, because with WA this created some confusion about Chomper Cave, the level that I had my solution on.

What happened was that I had posted I was working on this, along with Good Flower, Bad Flower, only to have someone proclaim right afterwards that they had just started working on Chomper Cave themself. I went back through the topic - and said person hadn't said before I did that they were working on that level. At the time I was somewhat annoyed, which is because I was younger and had less control over my anger (no other excuse on getting angry about it than that). I ended up quoting my own post stating I was working on it, and things worked out.

However, I'm saying that to avoid any situations like that, there should be some clear way for everyone to see who's working on which levels.

@ Mette; (yes my name's Anthony :) ) I can see what you mean by out of hand, with a few too many solutions. In that case, I suppose it would be better to have a list for who's doing what.
Qloof234
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Qloof234 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:47 pm

There should be a clear list so everyone knows who's working on what, because with WA this created some confusion about Chomper Cave, the level that I had my solution on.

What happened was that I had posted I was working on this, along with Good Flower, Bad Flower, only to have someone proclaim right afterwards that they had just started working on Chomper Cave themself. I went back through the topic - and said person hadn't said before I did that they were working on that level. At the time I was somewhat annoyed, which is because I was younger and had less control over my anger (no other excuse on getting angry about it than that). I ended up quoting my own post stating I was working on it, and things worked out.

However, I'm saying that to avoid any situations like that, there should be some clear way for everyone to see who's working on which levels.

@ Mette; (yes my name's Anthony :) ) I can see what you mean by out of hand, with a few too many solutions. In that case, I suppose it would be better to have a list for who's doing what.
Qloof234
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Qloof234 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:51 pm

Qloof234
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Qloof234 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:51 pm

dlcs18
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by dlcs18 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:58 pm

I will try and make solutions for some of the early levels in the game (cuz I don't have full version so I can only do early levels)
dlcs18
dlcs18
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by dlcs18 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:59 pm

I will try and make solutions for some of the early levels in the game (cuz I don't have full version so I can only do early levels)
dlcs18
dlcs18
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by dlcs18 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:00 pm

I will try and make solutions for some of the early levels in the game (cuz I don't have full version XD)
dlcs18