WA3 Update Thread

Discuss the games (no level solutions or off-topic, please).

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Stinky, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

jdl
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by jdl » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:25 am

Would be interesting if the Chomper's animation was sort of "mechanical" and it had a robotic voice just doing a simple "Nak." over and over. :lol:
ImageImage
TheCracksOverhead#9565 | Oops, uh oh.
flameterror91
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by flameterror91 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:25 am

I had a dream two nights ago about WA3. But it was really disappointing. I was still crazy when I saw the game was out in my dream... lol. Awesome chompers, by the way.
Heeeeeey
md
Rainbow Master

Post by md » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:40 pm

flameterror91 wrote:I had a dream two nights ago about WA3. But it was really disappointing. I was still crazy when I saw the game was out in my dream... lol. Awesome chompers, by the way.
It's strange when you have a dream about a game, but it's kind of weird or not how it actually is.

By the way, awesome new update! :D
If you bothered to copy and paste this signature, or zoom in, to make it possible to read, then I wasted 5-10 seconds of your life.
Yzfm
Rainbow Master

Post by Yzfm » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:02 pm

I had a dream about WA3 as well about one week ago. But the dream wasn't focused on it. You can say its appearance is almost a 'cameo'. I can remember it in first peerson view and involves walking through a spooky foggy indigo forest-ish area. Which is not hapenning anyways (unless I mixed WA3 with DHS, that is :lol: (only epigam people will understand this statement.)
Previous Adventure:Time Out
Latest Adventure:Please Don't Feed The Dinosaurs!
Upcoming Adventure: History Lessons
Pawelec
Rainbow Master

Post by Pawelec » Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:57 pm

Yzfm wrote:I had a dream about WA3 as well about one week ago. But the dream wasn't focused on it. You can say its appearance is almost a 'cameo'. I can remember it in first peerson view and involves walking through a spooky foggy indigo forest-ish area. Which is not hapenning anyways (unless I mixed WA3 with DHS, that is :lol: (only epigam people will understand this statement.)
Sounds like Slenderland Adventures...
"Let us return to the past; it will be progress."
by Giuseppe Verdi
garirry
Rainbow Star

Post by garirry » Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:36 am

So it's been 6 months since I posted something on this thread, even thought I don't really think about that game, I would like to know what's the progress of the game, I mean in percentage complete. An approximate date of release would be awesome.

But don't rush, there is still time. :)
Midnight Synergy
Site Admin

Post by Midnight Synergy » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:36 pm

Hello all:

Just a general progress update, sans Screenshot this time.

Development is going nicely. The game is definitely in the home stretch now. I just have a few more adventures to design, as well as the “end game”. After that I will be selecting testers to try out the game for a month or two while I finish off some of the “other” stuff (like title sequence, menus, website, etc). A final release looks very likely for sometime in the Fall of this year, probably October.

However, I will be taking some time off for the next ten days (and will be out of email contact).

I’ll post more details, as well as details on how you can enter your name as a potential tester, in about two weeks time when I’m back online. Please don’t submit “testing requests” until then (they will be ignored).

Patrick
garirry
Rainbow Star

Post by garirry » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:41 pm

Yeah! Cool! I would like to be tester but I don't have any "functionnal" PCs. Happy to hear that it's close to the end.

Keep working, you're doing great. :D
boywhoflies
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by boywhoflies » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:45 pm

I can't wait! :D
Mr. Robot never dies! :D

Chatroom
Sammy_P
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Sammy_P » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:56 pm

Midnight Synergy wrote:After that I will be selecting testers to try out the game for a month or two
*twitch*
StinkerSquad01
Rainbow AllStar

Post by StinkerSquad01 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:28 pm

yes, mr. betatest
you heard that right
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:00 pm

Sammy_P wrote:
Midnight Synergy wrote:After that I will be selecting testers to try out the game for a month or two
*twitch*
*twitch*
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
Master Wonder Mage
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Master Wonder Mage » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:15 am

twitch.tv
Super Nuclear Power
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by Super Nuclear Power » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:05 am

I can't wait! :D
Emerald141
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Emerald141 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:36 am

flameterror91
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by flameterror91 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:07 am

Testers... :shock:
Heeeeeey
boh123321
Rainbow Wizard

Post by boh123321 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:45 am

Muzozavr wrote:
Sammy_P wrote:
*twitch*
*twitch*
*spasm*
no
dig 222
Rainbow Star

Post by dig 222 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:46 am

Hey, MS? Could you make it so that the game is re-playable after you do the last level? Because in Wonderland Adventures the final level just takes you back to Wonderland after its completed, whereas in MOFI you are sent back to the main menu and you have to use a previous save.
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:28 am

dig 222 wrote:Hey, MS? Could you make it so that the game is re-playable after you do the last level? Because in Wonderland Adventures the final level just takes you back to Wonderland after its completed, whereas in MOFI you are sent back to the main menu and you have to use a previous save.
Haven't got there in MOFI, so I wouldn't know... but this IS pretty serious. I absolutely agree!
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
Yzfm
Rainbow Master

Post by Yzfm » Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:11 am

Well, in WA, it was pretty reasonable to return to wondertown after finishing collecting the shards. In MOFI, it would have been pretty out of place to return to fire island after returning to Wonderfalls AND being seen set off into space. But it would have had a type of recommendation to save the game before entering this adventure. I think that POTZ would be like MOFI in that, since it'd be unreasonable to return to planets aftter returning to the wonderplanet. However, I wish not...
Previous Adventure:Time Out
Latest Adventure:Please Don't Feed The Dinosaurs!
Upcoming Adventure: History Lessons
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:05 am

Yzfm wrote:Well, in WA, it was pretty reasonable to return to wondertown after finishing collecting the shards. In MOFI, it would have been pretty out of place to return to fire island after returning to Wonderfalls AND being seen set off into space. But it would have had a type of recommendation to save the game before entering this adventure. I think that POTZ would be like MOFI in that, since it'd be unreasonable to return to planets aftter returning to the wonderplanet. However, I wish not...
Is it possible to revisit every location and/or Floing to other levels BEFORE "At the End of It All" in MOFI? If so, then that's OK, but a recommendation is definitely needed.
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:50 am

Midnight Synergy wrote:Hello all:

Development is going nicely. The game is definitely in the home stretch now. I just have a few more adventures to design, as well as the “end game”. After that I will be selecting testers to try out the game for a month or two while I finish off some of the “other” stuff (like title sequence, menus, website, etc). A final release looks very likely for sometime in the Fall of this year, probably October.

However, I will be taking some time off for the next ten days (and will be out of email contact).

I’ll post more details, as well as details on how you can enter your name as a potential tester, in about two weeks time when I’m back online. Please don’t submit “testing requests” until then (they will be ignored).

Patrick
My life is complete.
Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Nobody » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:08 am

Sammy_P wrote:
*twitch*
oh no, he's suffering from a relapse
i should change my signature to be rude to people who hate pictures of valves
chakfull
Silver Wonderlander

Post by chakfull » Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:29 pm

when is it out ?I have long time not going to see the forum.
Hello,I live in Hong Kong.I don't know English very well. Please correct if I made any mistakes.
Koopson44
Rainbow Master

Post by Koopson44 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:43 pm

Midnight Synergy wrote:Hello all:

Patrick
Can i please be a beta tester??? you dont have to pay me being one of the first to play it is payment enough
Don't come in contact with contaminants.
Sammy_Bro
Rainbow Star

Post by Sammy_Bro » Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:33 pm

Koopson44 wrote:Can i please be a beta tester??? you dont have to pay me being one of the first to play it is payment enough
Midnight Synergy wrote:Please don’t submit “testing requests” until then (they will be ignored).
:D
dsw
Gold Wonderlander

Post by dsw » Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:45 am

Deleted.
Last edited by dsw on Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
md
Rainbow Master

Post by md » Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:44 am

Haven't posted on here for a while... :oops:

I personally think I would be a good beta tester, and would like to (this is not a request).
If you bothered to copy and paste this signature, or zoom in, to make it possible to read, then I wasted 5-10 seconds of your life.
Fluffshery
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Fluffshery » Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:28 am

I find it interesting that we are exploring other planets before we've explored all of Wonderplanet.
Albert Einstein wrote:Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
My Level List
Blazeknight
Rainbow Master

Post by Blazeknight » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:06 am

Testing sure will be fun because I can still play it although I don't need to purchase.
Happy to Help!

Check out my works @ http://quaziiquce.webs.com