A Midnight Synergy Update

Discuss the games (no level solutions or off-topic, please).

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Stinky, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

Midnight Synergy
Site Admin

Re: A Midnight Synergy Update

Post by Midnight Synergy » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:26 pm

The Collection is now out: http://www.midnightsynergy.com/collectiondvd

I'm pretty happy of how this turned out - it really feels like an ultimate/deluxe/superduper verision. :stinkyhappy:

As to your question on discounts - I decided to start this off with a discounted price for any early adopters. Right now, it's only $34.95 (save $5). I don't know how long I'll keep that discount going, though.
Midnight Synergy
Site Admin

Post by Midnight Synergy » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:32 pm

Also a quick note that our main website has received a few updates, including an "Archive" and "Support" page.

http://www.midnightsynergy.com

Plus, as you may already know, there's a new Midnight Post around the corner that will include some level highlights from the archive for both RTW and WA.
garirry
Rainbow Star

Post by garirry » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:29 pm

Hooray! Might have to wait a week or two before I can order this though, with shipping and converted to CAD it ends up being a little pricey. Nevertheless, I can't wait to order it whenever I will be able to!
RoberTime
Rainbow Seeker

Post by RoberTime » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:58 pm

garirry wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:29 pm
Hooray! Might have to wait a week or two before I can order this though, with shipping and converted to CAD it ends up being a little pricey. Nevertheless, I can't wait to order it whenever I will be able to!
You know it, son.
It's nearly $70 CAD, shipping in there. On the bright side, should we continue to wait until we have the money, it could make an ideal Christmas gift. Such a good time for this to be released, too!
Midnight Synergy
Site Admin

Post by Midnight Synergy » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:11 am

I know, the CAD conversion really hurts, but I'm surprised it's that much - I thought it should be closer to 60 CAD all in. It could be the shipping to Canada is higher, too - that's the other thing that has hurt lately (all the shipping costs keep going up). What were you charged in shipping?
Midnight Synergy
Site Admin

Post by Midnight Synergy » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:32 am

(I just checked the Canadian orders so far, and they all come out to about 60 CAD. )