WA secret

Discuss the games (no level solutions or off-topic, please).

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Stinky, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

rainbowmon
Rainbow Keeper

WA secret

Post by rainbowmon » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:59 pm

So, I'm not really sure where to post this... In the last year or two, I 100%ed WA and MoFI, and just yesterday, I 100%ed PotZ, after recently come back to it upon leaving it alone for a few months. So, I know about
The Midnight Vault
. But I have a bit of a question. Is there any specific way I need to prove it in order to gain access to the secret forum, or will a screenshot from my newly 100%ed PotZ file do? Any help would be greatly appreciated. (P.S.
Letting a 5 year old fan design some bonus levels for PotZ was REALLY cool of you, Patrick. As someone who is a Care-mon at heart - think a cross between a Care-Bear and a Pokemon - that was really heartwarming and I have to applaud you for that.
) Edit: It looks like that spoiler text was still slightly visible without highlighting. Umm... How do you typically make a spoiler? On other forums you would just use the quote feature and make the text pure white, but...
Wonderland King
Rainbow Master

Re: WA secret

Post by Wonderland King » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:40 pm

Don't worry about proof. Just send him a PM telling what you found. (If he needs more proof, he can ask for it.) Congratulations!
rainbowmon
Rainbow Keeper

Post by rainbowmon » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:38 am

Alright. Thanks, Wonderland King!
tyteen4a03
Rainbow AllStar

Post by tyteen4a03 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:00 pm

To Patrick: You might want to consider this phpBB mod.

Use #f0f0f0 for spoilers for now.

This might not be said in the game (it's been years since I touched WA3), but:
The 5 year old is Patrick's son. ;)
and the duck went moo

Beep bloop
rainbowmon
Rainbow Keeper

Post by rainbowmon » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:58 pm

Eeheehee... That makes sense. Even then, though, that's still really, really cool. Also, thanks for the suggestion about spoilers, Tyteen. I don't know if I will remember that... Umm... Color code (I don't know what it's called...), but I'll try to remember it's on this topic.