HELP with UFOs!

Discuss the games (no level solutions or off-topic, please).

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Stinky, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

Dianna
Rainbow Wizard

HELP with UFOs!

Post by Dianna » Tue Dec 23, 2003 10:08 pm

I keep reading about dancing around the UFOs. WHAAAT?!?! If someone out there is good at avoiding these little beasts, please let me know how you are doing that! I'm having trouble with all the levels with UFOs. I want to get Stinky a raygun for Christmas!
bpurcell
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by bpurcell » Tue Dec 23, 2003 10:19 pm

If you're two spots away from UFO's path, then I find it's possible to avoid getting shot, if you're careful. First, stop where you are and let the UFO come towards you. Once the UFO is right on top of you (or right below you) move to the opposite direction of the UFO. This has to be timed JUST right. Simply trying to walk by the UFO when you that close just doesn't work. It's key to stand and wait.
Smitty

my solution

Post by Smitty » Wed Dec 24, 2003 2:38 am

I have found that when approaching UFOs, if I stay on one block when the UFO reaches the edge of the empty block in front of me I can then pass it safely. I hope this makes sense.

It does take some practice. Good luck. :D
Dianna
Rainbow Wizard

Post by Dianna » Wed Dec 24, 2003 5:26 pm

Oh, my. With your help I actually just got thru the Loading Dock level! So maybe I won't give Stinky that raygun. Thanks!

Merry Christmas to all my Wonderland friends, and especially to our little buddies, Stinky and Loof.