New Level - Coin Quest 36

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

New Level - Coin Quest 36

Post by Liz Mayhew » Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:14 pm

The Horse People flee from the hordes of Stinkuman. I'm using Popo's Medieval texture again, so you probably have it already.

Peegue would like a few words with his fans.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:28 pm

Excellent fun Liz, although I spent more time than I needed to trying to move the King's people around! But all is well and we're off to Helms Deep! Big thanks for this installment of the saga,
bob
Lutz
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Lutz » Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:15 pm

Another episode completed, and I'm sure looking out for more. They all have been great fun. Thanks :D
wonderlandlover
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by wonderlandlover » Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:43 pm

Stinky made it through, but Peegue had to work considerably harder. On to the next challenge.

Thanks for the fun!
Lisa
Will I ever be able to play again?
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:43 pm

:D :D :D Hi Liz. Reminds me of the movie, All nice and smooth walking on the way to Helms Deep, But then the battle begins, Not in this current level, Very Cool BTW, But I know whats coming, And I dare say, It will be glorious, Thanks for another piece of the saga that make up your beautiful Coin Quest series. :D :D :D
Keeks
drushing
Rainbow AllStar

Post by drushing » Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:03 am

Another great chapter in the saga, Liz! After several tries, everyone was able to move on! Thanks!
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:05 am

Didn't try to mingle with the king's men. I kept the boys together to the end! :D I didn't want them to get lonely. Or recruited. :lol:
Loirae
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Sun Feb 12, 2006 4:20 am

Another great level, Liz! The guys worked together maneuvering this here and that there and finally made it to the end. They are now ready for their next assignment. Thanks for loads of fun! :D
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:57 am

Loirae wrote:Didn't try to mingle with the king's men. I kept the boys together to the end! :D I didn't want them to get lonely. Or recruited. :lol:
Loirae - you are a scream! :lol: :lol: You always come up with alternative, and usually better ways of completing levels. I'd be 100 years playtesting each level to see what else could be done, so I just stick them out there and hope for the best.

I know you can get both characters out of the SE exit, but for purposes of the story, the King is supposed to be leading his people out the other way. I could have blocked the King from going down the TPs, but just didn't think of that. :wink:
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
Lillian
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Lillian » Sun Feb 12, 2006 4:10 pm

Just look at your funny pictures on this post - hysterical :lol: :lol: :lol: The boys thought they were so funny! :D

Ace level Lizzie - I enjoyed the puzzle and your signs crack me up hon :D

Next please - this was great as usual 8)
Lillie
ohbehave
Rainbow Star

coin quest 36

Post by ohbehave » Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:50 pm

love it, love it...that was a blast lizzie...it wasnt as hard as some of the other ones..i enjoyed the signs..i liked the one about take what you can, my people...that was neat..Image loved all of the little people soldiers..i did have trouble at first..destroyed a box i needed, and couldnt get my coin..got smarter the next time...lots of fun girlie, and great looking level... :) :) :) 8) :wink:
~♥Sizzlin Summer Babe!!..♥~