New Level - Boulda Boyz

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Lillian
Rainbow MegaStar

New Level - Boulda Boyz

Post by Lillian » Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:23 am

Teamwork needed again - have fun :P

You will need JG's wonderful Footprints Custom Texture (thanks Janet) :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lillie
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:02 pm

I'm scuppered by this one Lillie! I can get one character right down to the generator at the bottom and get it started, but I need another character to be able to use what comes out of the generator and for both to exit.

I just don't see how a second one can get down there. :?

Early days yet, so I'll keep trying, and will ask for hints later! :D
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
Lillian
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Lillian » Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:05 pm

I've just sent Chickie a screenshot - if anyone wants to see it just say!

Lizzie - "Oh Queen of Teamwork" levels - you just need a bit of teamwork to get both characters through the gates 8)
Lillie
wonderlandlover
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by wonderlandlover » Fri Feb 10, 2006 6:24 pm

I'm pretty sure I committed every error you intended us to. A very well-designed puzzle.

Thanks so much for the fun!
Lisa
Will I ever be able to play again?
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:04 pm

:D :D :D No Screenshot for me. I have used that technique before so I knew what to doobie do Lillie Poo. Ya know the one that enables both Boulda Boyz to get to the bottom area.:D :D :D

I must say one of your easyer levels lately, But very fun to do, You did get me on the exit you little stinker. Thanks for the fun hon. :D :D :D
Keeks
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:28 am

I stood at that exit for the longest time working out all the possible combinations to get through. Finally found one that worked and made my way home! Very fun. :lol:
Loirae
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:42 am

Another fun level, Lillie! After some trial and error runs, it was off to the races. Until....... I got to the exit. A little more experimentation and both guys are now out and gone. Thanks for loads of fun!
amy25
Rainbow Star

Post by amy25 » Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:33 am

This one I was able to get after I looked at it for a couple of minutes. The box one however, I am still working on :twisted: Excellent use of making the stinkers work together to get things going in the right direction. I must be on a roll. I was able to get all 4 of the ones that you just made done! Woohoo! More Please! :D :D :D
If you want to be somebody, if you want to go somewhere, you have to wake up and pay attention.
drushing
Rainbow AllStar

Post by drushing » Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:45 pm

Tough level, Lillie!! I had one of the boyz stranded too! Finally realized what to do so they could both reach the lower part and help each other to the exit! You got me at the exit too! Thanks for the fun.
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:13 am

Had a little trouble exiting, couldn't quite hit the target! Took another route and got our heroes to safety...thanks, Lillie I usually get the heebies when I see link spheres but this turned out okay!
bob
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:52 am

I'm still stuck here Lillie - I know I'm a complete dodo and it's something I should know, but I have a major block about it.

Just can't get 2 characters down to the bottom. :cry: :?

Pleeeeese help. Pretty please! :oops: :oops:
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
Lillian
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Lillian » Sun Feb 12, 2006 4:14 pm

Hi Lizzie - here is some help!

2 blue sphere's into water on the right. Use the grey box to stop the red sphere's. First stop the lefthand one. Have one character stand one space below the blue button. Have other character push sphere left and the other pushes it up. You can then stop the other sphere. The grey box needs to go on the pink button (you'll need both charaters to do this). Then have one character stand in the open red gate. And the other pushes the red sphere right and legs it over to the buttons before the sphere comes back to land below blue button!

Good luck :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lillie
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Sun Feb 12, 2006 4:31 pm

Doh! I wondered what that bit of ice on the right was for! :lol: :lol:

I just couldn't see how to push a boulder and outrun it to the button. Will go and do it now!

EDIT: Done it at last. You really got me with that one Lillie - and along with other people I was caught out at the end! :o :lol: Soon sorted that out though. It was a lovely popcorn sound for the finale!

Brilliant fun thanQ! 8)
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
Lutz
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Lutz » Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:59 pm

Gosh, Lillie :twisted:
This kept me busy for days - especially the red spheres part.
But today the :idea: came up (without using your spoiler - I swear 8) ) and I found my way to the exit after a few more tries.
Thanks for this little stinker :D