New level - Impossible rescue

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
pixiepogle
Rainbow Wonderlander

New level - Impossible rescue

Post by pixiepogle » Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:41 am

Hi everyone :)
I've made a big level with all the characters. I was trying to do it in the style of one of the last levels in an official game
enjoy :D

p.s - This level is to celebrate completing secret worlds with all gold! :D :D :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Michael Image
Lutz
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Lutz » Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:49 pm

Congrats for finishing WSW and thanks for this great level.
A lot of clever puzzles in it but with good teamwork our four stinkers made it home safe and sound with all the coins :stinkyhappy:
wonderlandlover
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by wonderlandlover » Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:28 pm

Congratulations on finishing Secret Worlds! I had to take a several month break before I could beat Stinker Rescue!

A great level. I made several mistakes. Needed to do things in the right order, than I got my gold star.

Thanks for the fun!
Lisa
Will I ever be able to play again?
amy25
Rainbow Star

Post by amy25 » Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:58 am

Congratulations on finishing WSW with all Gold! I still am working on it! This could get a person in several areas and I think I got them all! lol This was an excellent puzzle to think thru and get each section done right! I think Stinky and Peegue had the easiest parts! Poor Qookie and Loof had to do all the hard work, especially Loof! Thanks for the fun and congrats! :stinkyhappy: :stinkyhappy: :stinkyhappy: :stinkyhappy: :stinkyhappy: :stinkyhappy: :stinkyhappy: :stinkyhappy: :stinkyhappy: :stinkyhappy: :stinkyhappy: :stinkyhappy:
If you want to be somebody, if you want to go somewhere, you have to wake up and pay attention.
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:12 am

Fun level! Lots of teamwork needed and even then I ended up standing in the wrong place in the keg room!

Thanks,
bob
drushing
Rainbow AllStar

Post by drushing » Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:50 am

Congratulations on completing WSW especially all gold! That is excellent! I really enjoyed this level! It was a great challenge and a fine teamwork puzzle!
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:16 am

This was a great throw bacl to the WSW style. congratulations on completing it and thanks for making this one. I loved it. :D
Loirae
pixiepogle
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by pixiepogle » Sun Apr 09, 2006 4:33 pm

thanks for the comments everyone :D
Michael Image
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:09 pm

Hi Mick

Great to see you back, and CONGRATULATIONS on completing WSW

This level was excellent. Really well thought-out and fun to work out step by step.

Don't stay away so long next time! :D 8) :D
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:16 pm

Hi Pixie - good to hear from you!!!!! Many congrats on finishing SW - way to go! :P

We've missed your levels though, so I was really glad to download and play this one! And I wasn't disappointed - it was terrific! :lol: :D :) :lol: :P

Big - but quite straightforward - I really enjoyed all the box puzzles!

Many thanks and I hope you make more soon :stinkyhappy:
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
TASHA
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by TASHA » Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:36 pm

So glad to see you back, Michael, & a big CONGRATULATIONS on completing WSW -- I have not been able to accomplish it yet.

Thoroughly enjoyed this new puzzle. Took me a few attempts but enjoyed working thru it room by room. Please make more like this real soon :stinkycool: :stinkycool: :stinkycool:
kaz67
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by kaz67 » Fri Apr 14, 2006 4:44 pm

Congratulations on completing SW and also a big thankyou for a magnificient level. I've tinkered with this on and off - sat down with a cuppa and gave it my full attention - an absolute beauty - everybody got home safe in time for the weekend. :wink:

Excellent - enjoyed this very much ... thankyou :P

Kazza :) :)
Chickie
Rainbow Star

Post by Chickie » Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:09 am

Nice one. I rescued them all and they are home safe and sound. Congrats on your accomplishment. Great level.