HALLOWEEN LEVEL CONTEST -> including level discussion etc

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:35 pm

Rescue Fire, you can find out who won when you play level T. There was never any list posted. Have fun........
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Re: I'm so confused!

Post by Loirae » Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:03 pm

rescuefire wrote:...no list of winners. And is there a list of who made what level?

Ok DUH! Never mind the "results" question. But I still need help with level "I"
My bad, Rescue. My intenetion was to have the levels with creators in the results level T. then after a few days when people got done playing it, to post the results in text here. but then my hard drvie crashed and I lost all of the Halloween stuff I had. Good thing it waited until after the contest. :!: So, if I can get it working again, I'll post a who made what list that will answer that for people who don't play the level.

For Level I, there is a spoiler on page one of this thread about half way down. It is NOT an easy level even with the spoiler.

NOTE TO METTE: If you still havethe list, maybe you can post who made what?
Loirae
mette
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by mette » Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:20 pm

OK, I still have it ;) . Here goes:

The list of who made what:
(and top 5 positions (or is it 6? :? ))

A = bob roest
B = Liz Mayhew (including new texture 'Battycastle' and new model 'battycastleM') [2nd place]
C = Ben-09
D = kiki [tie for 5th place]
E = Cat (including new texture 'hhalloween', new model 'halloweenm' and new house 'halloweenh')
F = slimm tom (including new texture 'mixed')
G = Lutz [tie for 5th place]
H = kaz67 [The winner]
I = Muzozavr
J = uneekrose (including new background 'witch' and new texture 'pumpkin')
K = DKgiz
L = jcvalcar2 (including new texture 'Hallow')
M = Loirae (including new house 'Deathhouse')
N = Loof101
O = HelloWorld
P = Lillie [3rd place]
Q = Janet Galle (including new texture 'Darkcastle' and new model 'franksplace') [4th place]
R = Mahaloof (including new house 'Sleethouses' and new model 'Sleetmodels')
S = Mette (including new background 'zhallowback', new texture 'zhallowtext' and new house 'zhallowhouse')
T = Loirae (the level announcing the winner and 'who made what')

Besides the mentioned new custom stuff a lot of old models etc. was used - especially models and textures made by popo and Janet Galle.

Mette
Last edited by mette on Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
\Mette
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:28 pm

Thanks, Mette. And in case people didn't notice from the previous three pages, Kaz67, level H, won. :wink:
Loirae
mette
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by mette » Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:31 pm

:lol: I just edited my post to add the top 5 :lol: :lol:

Mette

btw....no problemo Loopy
\Mette
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:54 pm

You gals are awesome! This was a very cool contest. I just wish I had gotten involved on time.

How fun! I can't wait until your next contest!

Thanks for the who did what list. And der uh doh I did that last level just outta frustration and found the winners on my own, hence the edit.

Thanks girlies, glad to know yer all still out there.
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
dlcs18
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by dlcs18 » Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:18 pm

rescuefire wrote:I just wish I had gotten involved on time.
You can always enter the Holiday Contest can't you!
dlcs18
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:20 am

::whipping my head around::looking under the couch::

There is a Holiday contest? Sheesh I have to get my head out of Wonderland and read some boards once in awhile hehehe
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
dlcs18
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by dlcs18 » Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:23 am

Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:31 pm

For Level I, there is a spoiler on page one of this thread about half way down. It is NOT an easy level even with the spoiler.
Even as the creator of level I -- I second that! :shock: :lol:
That box-crash trick is quite tough to pull off! :twisted:
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Re: Spoiler for Entry I

Post by rescuefire » Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:40 pm

Loirae wrote:
Entry I wrote:
In the next section, first crash the first two boxes. That comes easily. Then, bring the box from the next room before UFO shoots it (surprise, this box was on a green button, and the UFO was in a green gate) and crash the last box with it. That's easier to say than to do (but it's possible) as if you get the timing wrong, the two boxes do crash, but also you mysteriously die. (???)
In reference to level "I"

There is a way to crash all three boxes and not get killed. If you push that first box, pause for just a second then head across the ice, then turn around quickly and go back to where you started, all three boxes will crash and explode.
dylan1298
Rainbow Wizard

Post by dylan1298 » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:08 pm

laura n. wrote:A cry for help here :cry: :cry: I must be the only idiot that can't get past level "H
Your not idiot, I can't even figure out how to get started. Do you remember enough to help me :cry:
D's MOM
LISA
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:12 pm

Great level, Thanks and congratulations Kazza, although a little bit late. :)

Dylan / Lisa, here's how I played level H.
1. Stinky travel DRU, walks URD (getting 2 coins and 1 bonus), and travels LDR, walks R over conveyor to white timer.

2. Barrel in water below timer and go D over 2-way conveyors to get coin.

3. Get coin in 1 z-bot area, and 1 coin in many z-bot's area. Destroy red sphere on icecurve (new sphere destroys the z-bots). Get coins and have the sphere rolling over yellow and lighblue timers.

4 to 10. Green sphere D in water. Boulder in water to red button area. Woodbox in water below Peegue. New boxes in water between conveyors, right of boulder and on pink button. One activates conveyorbutton, someone else shoots prisms and gets last coins. Get bonuscoins. Nr 3 keeps blue gate open for nr 4 to exit.
dylan1298
Rainbow Wizard

Re: Spoiler for Entry M

Post by dylan1298 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:18 pm

Loirae wrote:
Entry M wrote:
Last area, for each ghost, push the cube down, but watch for it to bounce back. once those two ghosts are killed, push both plasma cubes in the lava. Get the coins at the end of the ice and push the plasma cubs into the lava. (When you're ready to push that last one, though, make sure there is not a ghost in front of the generator or the cubs to clear your exit won't come out. There are two metal boxes hidden in the house, use them to make a bridge to the exit. Push the cube to kill the ghosts. Sometimes takes two pushes. Then push it into the lava and exit.
I got all the ghost killed, pushed 2 boxes into lava to form bridge, but the cube that popped out and killed the ghost is still sitting there. I can't push into the lava, it just slides up and down the ice. Did I miss something?
D's MOM
LISA
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:41 pm

Don't push the cube L on the ice. Travel DL and push it U into the lava. :)
dylan1298
Rainbow Wizard

Post by dylan1298 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:47 pm

This is where I'm at. This is what I was saying, there isn't an where for me to push the cube except up the ice. Unless I missed something somewhere.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
D's MOM
LISA
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:33 pm

Yes, I see. Directly right of Stinky are the 2 steelboxes making a bridge in the lava. But what Stinky is standing on is a travelator/transporter/floating platform/raft (whatever you may call it) although they look exactly the same. So you can move the travelator D and L, and push the cube U.
dylan1298
Rainbow Wizard

Post by dylan1298 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:35 pm

Oh how stupid of me. I feel so old.
D's MOM
LISA