New Level (Adv) The Pinnacles

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

New Level (Adv) The Pinnacles

Post by kiki » Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:30 am

:D :D :D Have fun!

Using a new fabulous new texture from lowray, It looks stunning in this level. :D :D :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Keeks
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:13 am

A bit dizzying up there on the top of the mount. but an excellent brain bender. Keep it? Leave it? Helper? Enemy? jump? Don't jump?

Finally decided to consult guru loof on the pineapple, or is that pinnacle? He knew the way, so I took his advice. the exit was great. Loved seeing the underside of the mount. :D
Loirae
Mahaloof
Rainbow Master

Post by Mahaloof » Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:50 pm

This was such a wonderful new approach and a very relaxing level. While Taj Mahaloofy was jumping his way to the other side, I prepared a sandwich, took a nice hot shower, poured some coffee, played a round of golf, and just as I finished the sandwich returned in time to see Loof landing just where I predicted he would. After that got confoozled 20 more times. And as I can't eat that many sandwiches, I had to find something else......

Just kidding, Keeks, this was great!! :D :D :D
TASHA
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by TASHA » Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:30 pm

Really had "Brain Freeze" in the green timer button area. Eventually thawed Image and moved on to the final jump area & the ole fingers didn't cooperate. Next time made it home with the gold :!: :!: Great puzzle, Mr. K. 8) 8)
drushing
Rainbow AllStar

Post by drushing » Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:43 pm

Great puzzler Kiki! Took numerous tries to sort it all out and get the jumps right! Cool action! Great texture too Loirae!
Lutz
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Lutz » Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:25 pm

Excellent jumping fun - or should I say flying fun :D
Fun and tricky puzzles and I needed a while to get everything right.
Thanks, Kiki :D
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:07 pm

Beautiful level Keeks :P Loops' texture looked brilliant in this level 8)

I had lots of fun jumping around the pinnacles but ended up having to start over quite a bit Image Had most problems with that green timer - KEPT trying the impossible time and time again thinking I just wasn't fast enough :twisted:

Finally came to my senses after smashing my head a few times Image and made it to the last room. After a few more crashes Image I finally made it home :shock: :shock: :shock:

Ace fun level and most compelling to finish - loved it - BRAVO :D
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:56 pm

Many attempts, like the rest and problems with the timers, again like some of the others and then problems with the jump sequence, like some of the others...it's nice to know I'm not alone in the boat!

Great fun, great look!

Thanks a bunch,
bob
jcvalcar2
Rainbow MegaStar

Pinnacles

Post by jcvalcar2 » Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:20 pm

Finally got this demon of a level. It was very pretty to look at but I was making it so hard. Just knew I had to get to the left side first :roll: :lol: but then I had a little Image whisper in my ear to turn around and go the other way ImageI'm happy to see another gold star.
Cathy
wonderlandlover
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by wonderlandlover » Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:52 pm

Wow, Loirae, this was an awesome texture!!

And Keeks, you put this to great use. I loved this level, the whole look of it was just awesome. Some very challenging tramps, and getting the green gates right was tricky. Just all around great!

Thanks!
Lisa
Will I ever be able to play again?
bern
Silver Wonderlander

Help!

Post by bern » Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:15 pm

OK, I give up. I have come back to this puzzle several times in the past weeks, and have not found the answer to the green timer. The saucer is certainly supposed to involuntarily help somehow, but I can't work it out.
Hint please.
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:44 pm

:D :D :D
Bern wrote:The saucer is certainly supposed to involuntarily help somehow,
Naw its just there to be in the way, I always time it so a box smashes into it.
For the green timer have your box ready just below the green gate, and all other boxes are in the water, Step on the timer then quickly jump over the tramp push the box intro the water-
This done the gen will generate a new box and it will slide onto the blue timer, Thus opening the blue gate quickly run in and get the coin stepping on the second green timer run out and up to step on the red button.
It all just fast fingered foot work. Good luck and thanks for playing. :D :D :D
Keeks
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:00 pm

Here's another oldie but goodie! Man o man I've been going back to this one for ages too. I hated leaving that first area thinking that I messed it up and couldn't pay attention to the next area.....well DUH!!!

Finally got my head outta my ....outta the first area and moved on and it was smooth sailing after that. That's the first time I've heard Loofie saying "I'm scared up here" LOL cracked me up!!!!

Great stuff Keekstinkery! Thank you!
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Thu May 21, 2015 11:30 am

Cool, thanks!!!