New Level (Adv) - Bobster & The Bananaheads!

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

New Level (Adv) - Bobster & The Bananaheads!

Post by Lillie » Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:54 am

bob roest wrote:Speaking for myself and possibly Cathy and Kiki as well, I don't feel entirely satisfied with that rather lame-o apology and I think a true act of contrition is called for. Perhaps you could design a level in our honour, that would be nice and it would show that deep-inside you really do feel bad for calling us 'the b-word'. :D

Yours most sincerely,
You are funny Bobster! Here you go :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
Chickie
Rainbow Star

Post by Chickie » Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:44 pm

What a great apology tribute to the gang for calling them the "B word". Got to tell you I was saying a few "B" words as I was playing this as there is a lot of misdirection or was in my head anyway. Great level, very tricky and loads of fun. Loved it!!!!!!!!
jcvalcar2
Rainbow MegaStar

Bobster & the Bananaheads

Post by jcvalcar2 » Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:34 pm

Jeepers talk about a stinker. :x :evil: :twisted:
I was really feeling good about your tribute till I got to your last note Image :lol: :lol:

Okay didn't get gated but Image should have known better :roll: :lol: :lol:

Ace puzzler all the way Image
Cathy
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:22 pm

Well that was a fine tribute! 'Bobster and the Bananaheads', I think I had their first album :D

Thank-you ever so much for this and while I obviously read your final sign, I have decided to be the bigger man and ignore it completely by turning the other cheek. :wink:
bob
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:45 am

:D :D :D Lillie the title is perfect, I had a good laugh this morning reading it.
I was going banana's trying this and that with this stinker, I had the most trouble with covering the button at the beginning.
The misdirection was brilliant, Once I got that sorted things started to fall in place. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PS- The sign at he exit gate applies to you tooooooooooooo batty head. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Keeks
wonderfull
Rainbow Star

Post by wonderfull » Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:46 pm

Thanks for the nudge in the right direction Lillie. I kept slipping up Image and I knew that :idea: was not going to come on. Very tricky. I admit it, I am one of the bananaheads!
It's a Wonderfull life
TASHA
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by TASHA » Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:11 pm

Another Image here :!: :!: I, too, needed a nudge to get thru.....had the most trouble with the boulder/sphere part just kept trapping myself.

Brilliant Stinker, Lillie :twisted: :twisted:
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:49 pm

The first two rooms are very tricky dicky :oops: :oops: :oops:

I have made a screenie and have Quookie standing on the green button (just to get rid of the words on the sign - don't stand on the green button at all or you will lose a box!) :twisted:

Push box 1 right and step down onto fake tile.
Push box 1 up and over ice/tramp into water. Follow.
Now use the right conveyor and tramp L and down to land in between wood boxes. Push box 2 up over ice and onto right conveyor for green button. Now tramp yourself up onto top conveyor and push that box onto green button.
Now push box 3 that was in the green gate right.
Now push box 4 the same way so it lands on top of other box now in water.
Now go over the conveyor and tramp L R R.
Now take the coin off the conveyor button and push box 5 onto conveyor button.
Now stand on stopped conveyor and push box 4 left over the tramp and stay put so the box lands to your right! Push that box into the water.
Next box 6 is for the pink button! Tramp it up and then you tramp around other tramps to push it onto pink.
Next boulders are for yellow button and the water hole next to it!
Push blue sphere right through green TP - other boxes (7and 8 are for puddles in the first two rooms - blue sphere to roll over red timer!)

Hope that is enough - please get back to me if not :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
wonderlandlover
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by wonderlandlover » Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:45 am

Amazing, that's all I can say! Had to really work to read that last sign! I am very glad to have solved this one on my own!

Thanks for your great levels!
Lisa
Will I ever be able to play again?
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:50 am

Holy Camolies Sassypants!

I've been working on this one on and off since ya posted a link to it on the other one.

Order was really really important here. I kept feeling the need to use everything and do stuff in an orderly fashion. Nope! After running back and forth I finally got outta there! The signs cracked me up!

Glad to see yer still as Image as ya were back then!

Thanks for this Sugar :D
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Re: New Level (Adv) - Bobster & The Bananaheads!

Post by Amnon » Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:55 pm

Great level, lots of fun, thanks!!!