New Level - Little Weeeeds!

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

New Level - Little Weeeeds!

Post by Lillie » Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:45 pm

Following on from The Flowerpot Men - here is Little Weeeeds :D If you listen in the end - Loofy says "Weeeeeeeeeed" as he exits :mrgreen: Oh yes Lilz - very interesting........... thanks so much for that useless piece of information ya silly moo! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have fun :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
Toon Dog
Rainbow Master

Post by Toon Dog » Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:57 pm

Hmm. Can't find out how to keep enough kegs while one of them holding down the red button for stinky n' weed :lol:
Please email me \/
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:42 pm

:D :D :D What a delightfully eeeeeeevil level Lillie my dear, I can see you just sitting in front of your puter with maniacal gleam in your eye designing this stinker. :twisted:
Really it was brilliant through and through, From start to finish a twisting turning labyrinth of trickery. :shock:
You just get better and better, The barrel puzzle is tops and took some time to get it sussed. 8)
Excellent and please don't stop now, Never heard of these characters but do carry on. :lol:

Two thumbs way up. :D :D :D
Keeks
pandybear
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by pandybear » Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:58 pm

I am so excited about this new level and can hardly wait to play it! Thanks for bringing back such wonderful childhood memories!
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:59 pm

Hmmmm.. Interesting. Loved the play. Had an extra item left over. Thought Iknew what it was for, but since I didn't need to put it in the place I think it was intended for, I left it where it was and made off with my merry gold star. 8) Loads of fun!
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:54 pm

Several hundred barrels later I finally put this one to bed! What a toughie, I just could not see how to set it up to keep that white timer going :? I tried one experiment after another and then went back to the drawing board and re-thought the very beginning, that did the trick!

Excellent work Lillie, thanks as always!
bob
wonderfull
Rainbow Star

Post by wonderfull » Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:59 pm

kiki wrote::D :D :D What a delightfully eeeeeeevil level Lillie my dear, I
I second that motion you little Image you! I have spent the better part of the day trying everything under the sun. Even once I figured it out, it still took eons to remember to do all the necessary steps, jumps and bumps. Good one Lil!
It's a Wonderfull life
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:59 pm

I'm stuck on this one Lillie! :(

I get Stinky down to the tramp at the bottom left and then he's always trapped on that ice curve.

I'm sure from Bob's comment that I must be doing the beginning wrong, but I've done it 2 different ways and it doesn't make any difference.

Any hints please?

EDIT: Thanks to a nudge from Wonderfull about how to block that ice curve (thanks so much :D :D ) I've now completed this total stinker.

That was just the start of my troubles, and I had quite a problem with the sphere bit, until I got the Dynamic Duo working together.

Excellent puzzler Lillie - thanks! :D 8) :D
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:05 pm

Hi Lizzie :P I tramped a metal box over the metal box generator so that it was to and fro-ing over the ice curve to use as a stopper for the long ice slide (bottom left). I know that Loops used the sphere for that - but I used the sphere on the pink button. Hope that helps :D

Oooops! Just seen your edit :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh well - hope it helps others! :D
gr8places
Rainbow Wonderlander

Can't get to the white button

Post by gr8places » Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:52 am

I can't get to the white button.
I can get a character into the room with the red sphere, but not to the white and yellow button part.
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:19 am

Hi gr8places

Hope Lillie doesn't mind me giving a hint, but I know she's working today.
Make sure you have a metal box or the green boulder moving back and forth on the ice curve below the first room.

When you get down to the trampoline, the jump sequence is U, U, U, R.
This lands you on the yellow button and you can walk down to the white button.
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
syclone
Silver Wonderlander

Post by syclone » Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:38 pm

WHAT A LITTLE STINKER but i finally got my star
gr8places
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by gr8places » Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:52 am

I still can't get Stinky into the exit hall :?
wonderfull
Rainbow Star

Post by wonderfull » Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:47 pm

gr8places wrote:I still can't get Stinky into the exit hall :?
Hope Lillie doesn't mind me jumping in here...hate to see a fellow Wonderlander suffer too long!
Stinky should exit the same way Loof does, through the red TP. If you are having trouble getting Stinky back up to the TP room (I assume he is stuck down by the white button maybe?), try jumping RRU.
Good luck. :lol:
It's a Wonderfull life
gr8places
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by gr8places » Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:28 am

You're all so great for helping me out!

I still can't get it though!

I can get Stinky from the white button to the red TP room, but the white gate won't stay open long enough.

I've had a really rough last 10 days, maybe I have fog brain! :?
gr8places
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by gr8places » Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:02 am

Finally! Thanks for all the extra help!

I was putting Stinky in the wrong place at end and having Loof destroy vital components, no wonder I was stuck!

Great game, Thanks Lillie!
pandybear
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by pandybear » Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:13 am

Well - I was about to say "Twaddle Waddle" and throw in the weed but . . . with those 2 clues from Wonderfull and Liz, it finally fell into place. I absolutely loved these Flowerpot levels - I just seem to have a very hard time figuring out those trampoline sequences. You are all very clever people and I'm thrilled to be enjoying your brilliance! Thanks for another fun level Lillie!
Lutz
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Lutz » Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:08 pm

What a stinker of a level. Kept me busy for nearly two weeks and now I know how to play it it seems sooo easy :lol:
I must have played it Loirae's way because I had a box left over.
Challenging and fun - every single restart. Thanks :D
bern
Silver Wonderlander

Post by bern » Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:35 pm

Well, I must really be dense. If I go up and move blue balls around, I can't get down to step on the white button to let loof in. If I go down first, the blue balls are in an awkward position, and I can't avoid destroying one of them and a box.

The initial box thing, and the barrel problem all fell into place weeks ago. I have all the barrels I think I need and can get more, but can't get them to where I really want them.

Hellllp!
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:48 pm

Sorry Bern - only just seen your post! :oops: I will have to go back and play it and will get back to you a bit later! :D

EDIT: Once at the long ice slide, I always have one stinker tramp UUUU and R onto the yellow button and the other stinker tramps URU (watch out because you go through the TP's) and land onto the break tile to the right of the right blue sphere. That way both stinkers can manouvre the sphere's/boulders down into the water and the last one onto the conveyor with a flame on it which will then roll over white timer!

Hope that helps! :D
bern
Silver Wonderlander

Post by bern » Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:25 pm

It's amazing how blind one can be. I had all the jumps and variants worked out. It just never occurred to me that both Loof and Stinky could use the slide to get to the room. For some reason, I stubbornly insisted that Loof had to come through the white gate! I attribute my failure, not to stupidity, but to brilliant game design with misdirection by Lillie!! :D
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Re: New Level - Little Weeeeds!

Post by Amnon » Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:24 am

Thanks for the fun!