New level - Boarding Party 2: Spirited Away

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
David
Gold Wonderlander

New level - Boarding Party 2: Spirited Away

Post by David » Wed Jul 28, 2004 4:40 am

This is a variant of Boarding Party, one of the best deluxe levels (W6L1). Stinky and company have returned to find that all the Rainbow Spirits have escaped, so the old solution doesn't work. Maybe the captured UFO holds a secret...

Warning: this plays quite differently from the original, and is a lot harder. I guarantee it has a solution, though. Hope you enjoy it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by David on Wed Jul 28, 2004 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kaboom!
Rainbow Star

Post by Kaboom! » Wed Jul 28, 2004 8:00 am

Tricky level, filled with surprises and :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: those messages :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
grrr

one moemnt we're reading them, net where'd blowed up.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its a great level. I'm gonna try i again-.
lgrapes
Rainbow Master

Post by lgrapes » Wed Jul 28, 2004 11:38 am

After I figure out how to get the advanced levels down loaded I will have to try this one...Boarding Party was one of my favorites :D

I plan on spending a day of drinking coffee and beating my computer into submission today :lol: :lol:

Lori
Martha's Vineyard and good friends...Life can not get much better!
David
Gold Wonderlander

Post by David » Wed Jul 28, 2004 1:07 pm

I've made a couple of edits - I've changed the title to remove the word "advanced" - I made the orignal post before I realized the significance of Advanced in a title. And I've updated the level to allow 10 minutes, not 5 - it wasn't meant to be a time trial.
LinkyNStoof
Rainbow Master

Post by LinkyNStoof » Wed Jul 28, 2004 6:57 pm

Eek! I just solved it, but the stress it induces on the heart must've taken 10 years off my life. :shock: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Thanks for the adrenaline rush. I see you've taken quite a liking with the diversionary tactic.
lgrapes
Rainbow Master

Post by lgrapes » Wed Jul 28, 2004 8:00 pm

LinkyNStoof wrote:Eek! I just solved it, but the stress it induces on the heart must've taken 10 years off my life. :shock: :lol: :lol: :wink:
I know exactly what you mean...My heart rate is up and I have chewed off my bottom lip!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Although, I have not solved it yet :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Lori
Martha's Vineyard and good friends...Life can not get much better!
majic1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by majic1 » Thu Jul 29, 2004 4:24 am

I haven't even finished the original level in Deluxe yet, so I KNOW this one will take me awhile. I looked at it, went a few steps - already KNOWING what was going to happen! Yes, it WILL take awhile to finish THIS one!!! I'll get back to you - eventually..... :shock: :shock:
Majicaleetarina
loof101
Rainbow Master

Post by loof101 » Sun Aug 15, 2004 7:38 pm

Bwahahahaha! I completed the original boarding party, BUT not boarding party 2.

loof 101
Sonic In Super Smash Bros. Brawl? NO WAI
ol'gramma
Rainbow Star

Post by ol'gramma » Mon Aug 16, 2004 4:04 am

I completed the original boarding party, BUT not boarding party 2.
Me too :lol: :lol:

This is a tough one...I think you have to set one guy up as a protected target in order for another to avoid the UFO and collect the coins, but I haven't gotten it as yet.

Mighty tricky puzzle :lol: :lol: :lol:

ol'gramma
Carolyn
LinkyNStoof
Rainbow Master

Post by LinkyNStoof » Mon Aug 16, 2004 5:47 am

ol'gramma wrote:This is a tough one...I think you have to set one guy up as a protected target in order for another to avoid the UFO and collect the coins, but I haven't gotten it as yet.
It's worse than you think. For me it also required some lightning reflexes and split-second timing. Of course maybe I'm making it harder for myself than necessary.
David
Gold Wonderlander

Post by David » Mon Aug 16, 2004 12:09 pm

LinktNStoof wrote:
It's worse than you think. For me it also required some lightning reflexes and split-second timing. Of course maybe I'm making it harder for myself than necessary.
No, you're right. The assault on the final set of coins does require Stinky to show extraordinary bravery to help his brother to the target...
janetgalle
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by janetgalle » Mon Aug 16, 2004 12:24 pm

LinkyNStoof wrote:it's worse than you think. For me it also required some lightning reflexes and split-second timing. Of course maybe I'm making it harder for myself than necessary.
I possess neither lightning reflexes nor split second timing. I do however have alot of patience. (And a mantra I keep repeating.....I will not curse David...I will not curse David...I will not.... :lol: )

jg
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Re: New level - Boarding Party 2: Spirited Away

Post by Amnon » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:02 pm

Difficult but very rewarding!!!