New Level (Adv) - The Curse of Tutankhamun V

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

New Level (Adv) - The Curse of Tutankhamun V

Post by Lillie » Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:43 pm

Thanks to Bobbin for this lovely texture and for fixing it in a hurry even though she had a busy bee day :P

Thanks to Poopsicle for her wonderful, wonderful new models - I bow at your sandalled feet and kiss them in typical Egyptian fashion Image
Now Image on my other stuff woman! :lol: :lol: :lol:

So please download new texture and new model files please :D

LILLIE667 - The Curse of Tutankhamun V :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
rakeltav
Silver Wonderlander

Post by rakeltav » Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:16 pm

Once again, great models! I'm still don't have no idea how to move the red sphere onto the red timer, but i'll keep trying how to figure it out. Thanks Lillie for this great series, you are a fantastic level maker!

Nevermind! I got it! Great Level!
Raquel
Lisbon, Portugal
Lutz
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Lutz » Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:33 pm

Another great part of this series :P
Had some minor troubles in the roundabout, some major troubles on the tramps and ice slides and finally gated the z-bot :shock:
But I found anubis and all the coins in the end.
Thanks for all the fun :D

I used every single part of equipment this time :lol:
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:45 pm

Ok something's weird here :shock: I got this entire puzzle on my third try!

Call the Post!!!!!!!

Gorgeous pillars Poopsie! Great level again Ms Sassypants! Really great stuff!!!
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:09 am

For me, this has been the hardest so far...

The Wonderland moves were simple, but there was so much graphic content and so many flickering objects on the screen, especially in the beginning, that my slow computer was too busy displaying those lights and paid little attention to my keyboard, so controlling Peegue around the blue sphere and ice cube was a pain.

Once I passed that hurdle, the rest all fell into place nicely,
I got the Anubis - but where is NeferQookie?
Chickie
Rainbow Star

Post by Chickie » Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:39 am

This is definately the hardest one of the series so far..... that ending had me pulling out my hair. The texture and models are beautiful too. This is turning out to be a fantastic series.
syclone
Silver Wonderlander

Jumps

Post by syclone » Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:29 pm

I need a little help on the jumps :shock:
The first four levels were easy peasy but i'm stuck on these jumps
Great levels Lillie have fun on your Holiday
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:11 pm

Heck I don't even know where to begin except for pushing that sphere around and collecting a few gold coins. Will keep trying though. I shall persevere.
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:28 am

Lovely texture Robyn. :D :D

Poopsie - the models of Anubis and the columns are wonderful. 8)

Brilliant puzzle Lillie. I had terrible trouble organising those jumps in the red sphere area - I'm not very good at counting :oops: :lol:

After I managed that, the end had me completely flummoxed for a while. How to keep the green button covered! Got it! Hair raising ending :shock: :o :shock:
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:04 pm

Yes, that end bit was kind of tight! I was thinking, "I hope Lillie timed this out right." :lol:

Another great looking level and a lot of fun to play, thanks L-P!
bob
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:52 am

Well after 'months' of brain wrangling I finally figured out how to get the blue ball on the blue timer, and worked out the jumps for the red one and getting to the next bit. Did the boulder/box bit fine. Then accidentally pushed the ice cube up too far, and now I have to start all over again again. :roll:

It's ok though, I know what I'm doing, I'm well practised. :wink:
Pauline
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Re: Jumps

Post by Lillie » Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:28 pm

syclone wrote:I need a little help on the jumps :shock:
The first four levels were easy peasy but i'm stuck on these jumps
Great levels Lillie have fun on your Holiday
So sorry but I haven't been on the Forum for the last couple of days. Here is some help:
First slide right and tramp the icecube down so it acts as a stopper. Now tramp D and L. Now step down on the breaktile between the two bottom tramps and tramp RUULRL and you will land in the red sphere room. Push the sphere R and D and step out of the way. Now the timer is going. Step over the conveyor and tramp again RULRU and you will go through the TP!
Hope that helps and so sorry for the delay Syclone :D
kaz67
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by kaz67 » Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:48 pm

Cracked another one :P ... I was more confused with the begining than anything which was remarkably simple when the penny dropped <hits head repeatedly>. Last bit was cute and original and then, of course, the middle bit ... I gave up on my jump sequence and used yours instead :wink:

Onwards .... (what a thrilling afternoon, such beautiful surroundings too)

THanks hon

Kazza :) :)
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:53 pm

Well I'm still in here. :roll:

How the heck do you get the bottie to go where you want it to? I can't figure a way without pushing the box against the wall and then I don't have anything left for the green buttons. :shock:
Pauline
jcvalcar2
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by jcvalcar2 » Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:13 pm

Your ending had me in stitches. I released the critter and waited to see what would happen Image..... :evil: :lol:
Had better luck next time around. Thanks for this ace puzzler :D :P :D :P
Cathy
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:09 pm

popo wrote:Well I'm still in here. :roll:

How the heck do you get the bottie to go where you want it to? I can't figure a way without pushing the box against the wall and then I don't have anything left for the green buttons. :shock:
You are almost there and almost right Mrs Poopsicle :D
Cube goes top right of the bottie room to direct him down to the white timer button. As he goes down, make sure you stand on the green button to let him hit the white timer and stay standing on it to let him out! Then go through white gate and lean hard on that green gate and HE will open the green gate for you! :twisted:
Thanks for sticking with it Poops and thanks everyone else for playing and for your comments. I am decorating at the moment so am popping in and out. No time to play at the moment but I'll get around to all your levels soon :D
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:38 pm

Yer too late, Robyn already gave me the same clue. :roll: But thanks anyway. :lol: :lol:

I'm out finally. Or should I say I'm back in.....the tomb. :twisted:
Pauline
Mark
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Mark » Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:42 pm

Splendid Lillie! A fun jumping puzzle! :D
And the finale was quite clever! 8)
TheoX
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by TheoX » Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:11 am

I just finished this one - boy it was tricky! I was stuck with the tramps for a little while, until I learned that there were two different combinations of jumps I could use to get places. The end was no less easy either - fast fingers needed! The end only took me two tries though. Fun, thanks! :D
(✿ ◕ᗜ◕)━♫.*・。゚
Currently making synth music as treehann
I make 2d games too at: treehann.itch.io
My old sig-bar image broke but I'm still thanking Pauline and Janet forever for their art!
laura n.
Rainbow Star

Post by laura n. » Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:19 am

Lillie I got your clue for the "bottie room".. but I'm still lost
Top right corner???? how the bajeezez am i suppose to get it there :?

Your are mad woman.. simply mad :twisted:

Love the scenery btw :D
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:27 am

Here you go Missy Laura :D
Did you get the two boulders from the room on the right into the water by the two Sarcophaguseseseseses? If so, then push the wood box in the room with the circling bottie up into the water - do not disturb the bottie. Now go and push the ice cube down into the bottie room to the center - step back up quickly. Now as he passes you at the top, quickly run around clockwise and step down into recess onto the wood box by the Sarcophaguseseses. Push the wood box up one and stand below it. Now the bottie is going back and forth, when he goes to the right, step left and up and push the cube right into the corner and quickly step up into the top recess. He will then go down so stand on the green gate to let him in and out and he would have stepped on the white timer so go up into the white gate and lean on the green gate and as the botties goes over the three green buttons you can go through and quickly exit!
Hope that helps. If you need help with the boulders please let me know! Thanks for sticking with it Missy - I know you don't play very often so thank you :D
laura n.
Rainbow Star

Post by laura n. » Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:58 pm

Thanks Lillie, for both the help & the encouragment :D
I actually had the boulders & the boxes figured out .. All by myself :wink:

Got the ice block into the proper position and both gates open.. was SO shocked I stood there & let the bottie run me over :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops:
I'll try again later, gotta go do "real life" stuff now :D
laura n.
Rainbow Star

Post by laura n. » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:14 pm

Done, Whew... I think I'm actually getting a bit better.. i didn't bash my keyboard to bits :lol: :lol:
Thanks for another fun & beautiful level.
:D
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:43 pm

:D :D :D Wow! This one has stumped me for an age, I finally figured that dangy bot out and now i see a hint for that part, Glad I got it on my own. :wink:
Brilliant puzzles thru and thru Lilz, You are very clever doode, Coming up with all these cool unique levels.
Thanks for the great work. :D :D :D
Keeks
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:30 pm

Beautiful texture and the models are great. Robyn gave me some help with that blue sphere but I never used it. I was smacking myself for not seeing that one. Did need your help with the jumps though, they were quite tricky. Was stumped also on the bottie and had to peek at your spoiler. This was fun Lillie, I'll catch up sooner or later.
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Re: New Level (Adv) - The Curse of Tutankhamun V

Post by Marinus » Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:23 pm

Lillie wrote: Image
Now Image on my other stuff woman! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well Sassypants (whatever that may mean :roll: ) I think it's time for another Moses. 8)

Again a very nice level and beautiful textures/models. I don't know much about these things but I guess that dogs with the big ears are Anubis?

I wondered if it was intended that the Z-bot was that proper to keep me the door open twice, but when I read what the others wrote it was.

I enjoyed it. Thanks :D