New Level (Adv) - Batty Bizness

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

New Level (Adv) - Batty Bizness

Post by Lillie » Mon May 26, 2008 10:55 am

Using Mizzy Lizzie's ever popular and fabbo Battycastle custom texture :D

Have fun! :twisted:

LILLIE691 - Batty Bizness! :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Mon May 26, 2008 3:57 pm

This is a brilliant puzzle Lillie - you're on top form with this one.
Quick fingers needed in a couple of places.
Loved the green sphere corner. :D 8) :D

BUT I can't finish it. I get all the way to the end and I know exactly where to put the cannon, but I can't get it there. It's the last cannon move (or couple of moves anyway) to get it onto its button. Don't want to give too much away here.
Is it possible to PM me please hon? :roll: :wink:
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
fiffi
Rainbow Seeker

Post by fiffi » Mon May 26, 2008 4:27 pm

please can i have a hint to start, i cant to cover the yellow button, i cant wait to play. thanks
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Mon May 26, 2008 4:40 pm

fiffi - I'll send you a PM to start you off, but not all the way to the yellow button. That's quite a way after the start. :wink:
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
annedanner
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by annedanner » Mon May 26, 2008 6:14 pm

Boy, I'm just not seeing the start on this one. May I have a couple of hints, please?
Anne
My List
wonderfull
Rainbow Star

Post by wonderfull » Mon May 26, 2008 6:43 pm

What in the world was in that rhubarb crumble you ate last night to make you dream up a puzzler like this! Pure evil genious! Image Every piece of it took numerous attempts for me. Brilliant level Lillie, thanks!
It's a Wonderfull life
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Mon May 26, 2008 7:52 pm

How you keep coming up with these amazing levels is...well, amazing! :D

I loved all the nifty twists and turns and I had a terrible time getting my timing right with that damn bottie. :evil:

BTW, you'rre getting pretty sneaky with these little sphere puzzles kiddo, keep it up! :lol:

Thanks again L-P!
bob
margmarg
Platinum Wonderlander

Batty Bizness

Post by margmarg » Mon May 26, 2008 8:30 pm

I can do the first part,tricky tho. But then I get so stuck!
I am trying to get the 2 spheres in the water to make a bridge for the cannon to go over, is this even right? I find that I need to leave a break tile to create a stop but how can I do this and not get killed by the zbot?
Any hints gratefully received!!
Thanks
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Mon May 26, 2008 10:13 pm

Liz Mayhew wrote:Is it possible to PM me please hon? :roll: :wink:
On it's way popadom x :) x

Margmarg - "box" that old bottie to get him out of the way then you can use the tramp to get to the right side! :wink:

My levels normally flow from room to room, but this one is a bit higglety pigglety (sorry but I was trying to make a level like Keeks' and Lizzie's latest brilliant adventures so I threw this one together in a higglety pigglety way :oops: ) Here is the order of rooms and buttons at the start:
Place blue sphere at end of iceslide to act as a stopper - tramp to green button. Next do boomer room and the metal box onto green. Now go back to boomer room and push that blue sphere into the water at the start and follow the newly generated one and get on the travelator and push the new sphere through the green TP for yellow button. Go through yellow gate and tramp R and D to cannon room.
Hope that helps :roll: Sorry, been out all day and I am tired. I will be around tomorrow to give out more help - please just ask :D
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Mon May 26, 2008 11:42 pm

I can see what your saying with your spoiler but I don't know what or how to even get to that point. I need some help for the beginning please, when you get a chance...no hurry.

Edit: Thanks Laurie (wonderfull) for the help, will work on this again tomorrow. Time to go watch a movie.
Last edited by uneekrose on Tue May 27, 2008 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Tue May 27, 2008 12:33 am

:shock:
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Tue May 27, 2008 7:06 am

Hope you don't mind me posting help for the very beginning Lillie:
First slide down the left side ice and take the top coin only.
Back up, and from the breaktile slide down and onto the raft.
Take the coin above the yellow gate.
Stand on breaktile right of barrel and push blue sphere left. Then push it down and quickly push the barrel into the water. Now push the sphere left and it will land at the bottom of the first ice as a block for jumping to the green button.
EDIT: Thanks to help with the end from Lillie and Wonderfull, I've finally finished this stinkeroonieoonie! That last cannon move did indeed take quick fingers and caused me 2 more restarts. :twisted: :twisted: Didn't mind though because it was such a brilliant level to play.

Excellent from start to finish Lillie. Thank you ma'am! :stinkyhappy:
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Tue May 27, 2008 1:44 pm

Well it looks like I'm stuck again. How do you get the cannon on that pink button?
Here's what I got but for some reason the second pic doesn't look right.
Help please....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Tue May 27, 2008 3:49 pm

Thanks so much Lizzie for helping out - too nice a day for staying in today so we went to the park for a picnic! :D

Here is some help with the cannon/pink TP:
Once you push the cannon into that room, take the coins by the generator and then tramp the cannon up through the top pink TP and quickly step on breaktile and stand up in that nook two tiles above the ice tile BEFORE it tramps out of the other TP. Then it blows the barrel and you can then push it down and then left onto the pink button!
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Tue May 27, 2008 4:34 pm

higglety pigglety
I was doing things a bit backwards at the begining so therefore I wasn't seeing what really needed to be done. Once I got pushed in the right direction it was fairly easy till I got to moving the cannon around, I knew I had to get Peeque up in that little nook but not how to do it. I didn't see any use for the bottie so I box slammed it.
Got the spheres on my second try after I seen moving the cannon first wasn't right.
Might have been higglety pigglety but it was a fine level. Thanks Lillie....[/quote]
Last edited by uneekrose on Thu May 29, 2008 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chickie
Rainbow Star

Post by Chickie » Tue May 27, 2008 4:51 pm

Wow this was definately a different type of level from you, but man was it fantastic all the way through. I don't think there were any type of loopholes on this one. I made it all the way to the end and got killed by the white gate (that's what I get for trying to run to the exit)

FANTASTIC.
Lutz
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Lutz » Tue May 27, 2008 5:14 pm

Getting started was the hardest part for me. For the rest I made progress step by step.
Funtastic level and a real stinker :twisted:
Thanks, Lillie :D
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Thu May 29, 2008 4:05 am

:D :D :D Excellent from start to finish Lilz, The beginning took me an age to sort out.
Well bloody ell each part took an age for that matter.
I love the way this one jumped around, It adds a bit more mystery to it.
The ending with the cannon and pink button was tops.
Thanks for the great fun, Cheers big ears! :D :D :D
Keeks
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Thu May 29, 2008 4:43 pm

Can I get a walk through on the cannon part. I mean the part to even get the cannon up to the pink TP :oops:
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Thu May 29, 2008 6:20 pm

Spoiler:
You need to hit the z-bot with the box, if you missed, restart level and try again. Box goes into water hole by tramp. Tramp right, push left sphere down, run up and take top coin, don't take other coin yet. Push same sphere left, now take coin and push last sphere up and left. Move cannon two tiles left. Tramp up and push sphere down. Put cannon above ice and tramp down pushing cannon up, move out of the line of fire. Once cannon fires push it thru top tp and run to nook in wall.
fiffi
Rainbow Seeker

Post by fiffi » Thu May 29, 2008 6:33 pm

i can see you have had help, but i`v left you a pm
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Thu May 29, 2008 8:54 pm

Thanks Monica & Fiffi and Lillie for all the help. I'm not sure if it's you Miz Sassypants or ME!?

This was a real doozeroonie for sure Image

Finally worked it all out and ALMOST got white gated at the end Image luckily it stopped me instead of killin' me off.

Great stuff Sassygirlie! Thanks for another great 3 days of fun hehehe
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Re: New Level (Adv) - Batty Bizness

Post by Amnon » Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:35 pm

Amazing level, thanks!!!
rainbowmon
Rainbow Keeper

Re: New Level (Adv) - Batty Bizness

Post by rainbowmon » Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:38 pm

A *VERY* clever level - thanks for the fun Lillie! That first trick is quite devious; pretty sure it took me longer to figure that out than all the others combined. Honestly, I'm surprised I figured it out without looking here for hints...!
Rainbowmon of the Care-Monic Spirits