New Level (Adv) - Suit Of Armour

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

New Level (Adv) - Suit Of Armour

Post by Lillie » Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:31 pm

Have fun finding loops or clinks in your suit of armour Image

Should be easyish I hope! :D

Thanks to LeMarquis for his fabbo "MarquisT2" custom texture :D

Have fun - LILLIE702 - Suit Of Armour :D

UPDATED AN EASIER LEVEL - LILLIE702A
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Lillie on Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
wonderfull
Rainbow Star

Post by wonderfull » Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:35 pm

I have a heart..if only I had a brain (and a little more courage!). I'll keep trying tho...
It's a Wonderfull life
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:50 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You might need a little "nerve" too :twisted:
wonderfull
Rainbow Star

Post by wonderfull » Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:54 pm

I have tried and tried, and huffed and puffed (oops wrong story) and
only once made it through to the end part only to mess up the boulders and I can't get there again
Is there a trick to getting the ufo to cooperate with the lone wood box?...it will only fire about once in 10 times, and often hits my guy instead of the box. I must have horrible timing!
Edit: Finally got it...just took me whining about it I guess. Image before the Wonderland gods took pity on me and let things workout! Twas very tricky though Missy (unless I did it all wrong!).
It's a Wonderfull life
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:12 pm

Tis just good timing .... don't go too early and don't go too late and don't run through at 100 miles per hour! Sorry it is a bit 50/50 :roll:

Well done Wonderfullllllllllllllllllllllllll :D
Chickie
Rainbow Star

Post by Chickie » Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:32 pm

Sorry Lillie I just can't do it. I have tried and tried and tried but I can not get the timing down. I keep on getting deaded. Oh well.
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:44 am

Pretty Lilliepants, you were using a few times a Marquis texture and yesterday I saw you had a Marquis look a like avatar; Are you going to make Marquis levels now as well? 8) :lol: Of course I have to admit that they are very good! But too good for me anyhow. :?

I played the revised version, 8) I mean the one without UFO and woodboxes and that went pretty well, after a few restarts. But in the real level, I was still thinking wrong, for I tried to let the UFO shoot from top, but I hope that's not your intention, for I think it's impossible to finish then.

Finally I found a better way, and after all it was not that hard. But there's a Dutch expression: Afterwards (from behind) you look a cow in its... 8)

Thanks fur the fun. :D :D
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:58 am

I am at my office at the moment so I cannot be on for long - my intention was never for the UFO to shoot from the top! Is that what you are all trying to do? :roll: You must stand below the tramp by the wood box and when the UFO turns right into that alleyway, tramp up and normally for me he shoots and misses me but gets the box!

Sorry about this. When I get home later I will try and fix it so it isn't so 50/50 :(
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:08 pm

In that case I have very good news for you. :D :D :D For I did it exactly the way you just explained. (I even cannot find another way. 8) ) And indeed it worked well. For in most cases the UFO shoots then and in all of them it shoots the box. :D But I don't know what you mean by 50/50.

But before I found that way, I was trying to let the UFO shoot from top. That is possible but only in 1 of 10 tries. And I have to use the breaktile then twice so I cannot get the coin on the tramp then.

So if you're asking me, there is nothing to be sorry about, and nothing has to be fixed. :D :D :D
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:23 pm

Ok I've gotten to the boulders, rocks, spheres ya know what I mean.

Now I'm baffled. It took so much just to get here and I still left that first coin by the light blue button. I sure hope there's a way to get that buggar later.

I need some helpies here. Is it too early for hinties?
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
wonderfull
Rainbow Star

Post by wonderfull » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:37 pm

rescuefire wrote:Now I'm baffled. It took so much just to get here and I still left that first coin by the light blue button. I sure hope there's a way to get that buggar later.
I'm sure Lillie won't mind me giving you a little ol' nudge...
I don't think there's any way to get that coin later Robyn, you need to nab it right off the start (you can push the cube out to the left and use the breaktiles to walk around it to push it back on the aqua button)
(BTW Lil, I did do the box part your way...it just didn't cooperate even 50/50 for me. :cry: )
It's a Wonderfull life
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:00 pm

:D :D :D Of course I tried every which way under the sun to get that box kilt off and I did find another way but went to a dead end after that, I am sure I did it your way all the way Lilz.
This was a masterful example of your top notch designing skills, Your good...Period!
Carry on and thanks "Lillie Zing Bing Bang Stay In Your Lane With Your Coat Of Armour On So The Treads Don't Tread On You Poo Poo Lillie" :lol: :lol: :lol:
Keeks
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:07 pm

Wonderfulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll - just noticed your avatar! ImageImageImage Thanks for helping out! :D

I just made the level 100% and no more 50/50 - tis posted at the top of this page :D

Hey Keeks - you are so sweet - I could squeeze ya if you weren't covered in cicada's :x :x :x :wink:
wonderfull
Rainbow Star

Post by wonderfull » Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:21 pm

Tried your revised level Lil, but now I can't
push the yellow sphere up onto the blue timer...there's one two many blocks in the way...maybe I was doing that part wrong first go 'round??
I'll try to find another way..
It's a Wonderfull life
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:19 pm

I'll have to wait for a walk through on this one. If I nab that coin right from the get go and use the break tiles to send the cube back I'm outta breaks on one of the break tiles to do what I was doin'....clear us mud huh?

I'll just be waitin' Image
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
Dizzy1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Dizzy1 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:23 pm

lillie wrote:UPDATED AN EASIER LEVEL - LILLIE702A
THANK YOU VERY MUCH! THAT IS THE ONE I WILL PLAY! :D :D :D :D :P :lol: :lol:
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:51 pm

Fixed now :oops: :oops: :oops: Jeeze - what da hell is wrong with me lately :roll:
rescuefire wrote:I'll just be waitin' Image
From the start honey pie - slide right through cube, take coin, when the UFO has past (ie do not kill him with the cube) push the cube left in line with the middle breaktile and walk down and left over the break tiles and push cube onto light blue button. Now go through light blue gate and through right lower passage and wait for UFO by tramp - then tramp up onto the last breaktile and then down to step on pink timer!
:D
wonderfull
Rainbow Star

Post by wonderfull » Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:06 pm

Worked like a charm now. Image

Thanks for the fun!
It's a Wonderfull life
Chickie
Rainbow Star

Post by Chickie » Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:41 pm

Well I was able to complete the easier version so thank you for posting that. I almost sent a cry for help and as I was typing it the :idea: went off and I made it home. Thank you again for making the easier version
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:18 pm

I came looking for a hint and see you posted an easier version so decided to try it first. Made it through on my second try. Went back to the first and manged to finally get the UFO to shoot at Loof as she went over the tramp after about the 25th try.
Whew was I sure glad only to get to the green button and find out you had different break tiles....back to the beginning and 15 more tries.....These were both fun, must admit I liked the easier version better. Good job...thanks Lillie.
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:37 am

That was fun Lillie-pad!

I made a few wrong moves here and there but not too many. :D

Big thanks,
bob
Dizzy1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Dizzy1 » Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:02 am

Well, this was difficult for me and I played the easy one. :lol: But golly gee Lilleeeee, it was so much fun to keep trying. I had to have a little help from Romeo, but other than that...it was just my timing, I couldn't seem to get it right, with the UFO! :? Brilliant fun little girliepants! :P
LOVED IT! 8)

THANKS!!!!! :D :D :D :D
Seagal
Silver Wonderlander

Suit of Armour

Post by Seagal » Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:08 pm

Can I have some help with the bolders please.
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Re: Suit of Armour

Post by Marinus » Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:21 pm

Seagal wrote:Can I have some help with the bolders please.
First do the part on the right where the boulder/yellow sphere are. Sphere right and up over tramp and follow. Then the room with the buttons. Don't push red sphere, only the boulder
I hope this helps. :D
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:13 pm

Thanks Mari-Madonna :D

If anyone else would like further help - please ask! :D
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:44 am

Ok now I can get the beginning on both versions. Timing that UFO to blow on the barrel is a real stinker!

Now I'm stuck at the boulder/red sphere area. Help again perty please.
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:06 am

Robyn, did you read my spoiler 3 posts above? :D If so, what exactly goes wrong then? :o
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:23 am

Hi Bobbin :P No work for me today so I will be around to help on my levels! Thanks Mari-Madonna for always stepping in! You are fast becoming the Forum Master Helper 8) Muchos appreciated! :D
Once you get to the dark blue gate at the bottom - go over ice curve and right over break tile into yellow sphere/boulder room. Push the yellow (hidden in boulder) right and then up over tramp and follow. Now go into green gated room (top entrance) and take the coin at the top and go down and slide left, then down and left slide over tramp over boulder. Take coin on white button and then push boulder right and tramp RR (boulder acts as a stopper plopper) and then push boulder left! Both white and red are now covered! The last boulder is for the yellow button!
Hope that helps! :D
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:42 am

Lillie wrote:You are fast becoming the Forum Master Helper 8)
I think that is too much said :lol: :lol: :lol: but indeed I believe we are in this world (of Wonderland) to help each other. :D It's a pleasure to me to help people if I can, and when it's appreciated. So thank you too :D :D
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:17 pm

Well Lillie - I tried the "EASY" version first :shock: :shock: :shock:
And I managed to get to the end after a mere 15 tries.
What a brilliant puzzle! :D :D

So then I went to the original stinker - Oh boy! That tramp jump got me quite a few times. And then I just couldn't get the UFO out of the pink gate corridor so that Loof could get in there first. Then I realised I was taking the coin off the pink button too soon. Once that was sorted I sailed through to the finish. 8)

Thanks for the excellent challenge. :stinkyhappy:
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!