New Level - One Qookie To Go

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

New Level - One Qookie To Go

Post by kiki » Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:09 am

:D :D :D Enjoy! :D :D :D

KIKI802
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Keeks
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:56 pm

Well designed - took me many hours to solve... Thanks!
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:41 pm

I have no problem with the begining but those green spheres.........I just can't figure them out. Is it to early for a bit of help...please.
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:06 pm

but those green spheres.........
1. Clear the coin on the blue button (without stepping on any break tiles!)
2. Green spheres Up
3. Take coin on black button and push Green sphere Left
4. Ordinary boulder on white button
5. Green goes Down+Left very quickly as one move
6. Down+Right
7. Go to top using the water-transporter, trampoline and top break-tiles (but NOT the bottom break-tile), then place ordinary boulder on red button
8. Green sphere to the left, breaking the wooden box - but FOLLOW IT to the top part, dodging to the right to avoid being hurt by returning sphere
9. Pick coin on cyan button
10. Green sphere to the left and onto cyan button

In between there are some coins to collect, but it should not be a problem

Hope this helps...
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:36 pm

Yes Amnon that helped a lot. Thank you so much.

It still took me a lot more restarts...I kept forgetting the coins over by the boulder rolling back and forth, then I kept forgetting to place the one boulder on the red button. Those green spheres were driving me nutso. I really appreciate the help.

I did enjoy this level...thanks Kiki.
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:01 pm

Amnon that doesn't make sense, at least not to me. Steps #4 & 5 aren't possible :?
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:36 pm

Robyn sometimes you just need to cypher some of the spoilers.... :lol:
#4-push the left most boulder onto the cyan button
#5-push the rightmost green sphere down and quickly left
does that make more sense...
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:40 pm

:D :D :D Your levels aren't going easier Kiki. Those green spheres were almost blue (difficulty-degree) 8) It took me also lots of restarts and messing with them before I figured out how to do them.
Thanks for the fun! :D :D :D

I think most things in Amnons spoiler are correct but a few little things are different to me.
1. Clear the coin on the blue button (without stepping on any break tiles!)
2. Green spheres Up
3. Take coin on black button and push Green sphere Left
4. Ordinary boulder on lightblue button
5. Green goes Down+Left (not very quickly as one move)
5a take coin on white button
6. Down+Right
7. Go to top using the bottom break-tile, then place ordinary boulder on red button
8. Green sphere to the left,
Edit: But I think Amnon's way is the intended way (except the difference between white and cyan/lightblue) for I had the breaktile below the red button 1 step-time over.

Edit 2: Actually I don't know now, for with Amnon's way I have two breaktiles over 8) :lol: Anyhow, I enjoyed this level very much. Thanks :D :D :D
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:23 pm

Yes great level Keeks. I guess we all think a bit differently about some stuff. I too did things a bit differently, more like Marinus's way but thanks for the spoiler Amnon, and the cyferin' Mon LOL

This was very cool. It started out deceivingly easy :twisted:

Glad ya threw it out there for us, thanks snookums!
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:25 pm

Well I was a bit confused by the 'black' button because to me it looks brown.
annedanner
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by annedanner » Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:53 pm

Thanks, again, Marinus, for your help with the partial walkthrough. I was really struggling with those green spheres!

Another great, but hard, level, Kiki! Thanks.
Anne
My List
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:02 pm

Glad that I could help, but I have to admit that I simply copied Amnons walkthrough and changed a few little things. So also thanks to Amnon! :D :D :D
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:34 am

:D :D :D Boy! I sure am glad for the help from Amnon, Marinus and Monica.
I have been watching the NFL all day and I still am watching it.

This level did get a bit intricate and I even took out some of the puzzle elements before I posted it. :D :D :D
Keeks
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:43 am

kiki wrote:I have been watching the NFL all day and I still am watching it.
GO BEARS!!!!!! Yahoooooooo Urlacher was ripped off on that "roughing the passer" penalty. Sheesh where the heck where his arms supposed to go :?
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:55 am

Yahoooooooo Urlacher was ripped off on that "roughing the passer" penalty. Sheesh where the heck where his arms supposed to go
Blah Blah Blah, LOL! :lol: I missed that play, But you know how it is! One time the call is for your team then its againist your team.
I'm an Indy fan, more to the point I like the Manning brothers, Being from Northern California I will always be a 49er fan.
Remember when they destroyed da Bears that time in the NFC championship game when it was like 30 below. Hehehehe! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Keeks
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:42 pm

LOL Yep! I'm a 49ers fan from way back in the Jerry Rice Joe Montana days. Man those boys were fun to watch. Yes the Manning boys have talent, no doubt about that. Although Payton was havin' a tough time for the first part of that game last night. I Tivo'd the rest of the game and am going to turn it on right now so shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell what the score was.
wonderfull
Rainbow Star

Post by wonderfull » Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:31 pm

Woohoo, finally got it! Those big green peas had me almost detesting one of my favorite vegetables! What coins to take, what not to take, that was the question! Finally peeked at some of the hints, but honestly only got more confused, so ended up "doing my own thing" and eventually muddled my way through.
Quite the challenge there Keeskter, thanks!

P.S. all this sports talk, is anyone a Major League fan? My daughter's boyfriend "stole third" at the Yankees game last week during their last game in Yankee Stadium (against the Blue Jays)! Spent a couple of nights in the slammer for his "foolishness", and had his photo plastered all over the internet, but will have quite the story to tell the grandkids!!

Sorry..a little off-topic. Great level Kiki :lol: :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
It's a Wonderfull life
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:20 pm

OMG too funny!!!!

Those baseball folks apparently don't have much of a sense of humor hehehe
wonderfull
Rainbow Star

Post by wonderfull » Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:33 pm

rescuefire wrote:OMG too funny!!!!

Those baseball folks apparently don't have much of a sense of humor hehehe
Actually he said that they took him into a security area after so they could view and review the tape from all angles, and they all laughed hysterically...apparently he dodged and dived security determined to make it to third base. Wish I'd seen the footage. (BTW no drugs or alcohol were involved..just a crazy baseball fan..and he was on holidays with his Mom and his sister, so not even any peer pressure to do it!)
It's a Wonderfull life
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:01 pm

:D :D :D He sure looks like he is having fun. :D :D :D
Keeks
fiffi
Rainbow Seeker

Post by fiffi » Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:47 pm

can somebody give me a hint as to how do i get rid of the boxes, i know i have to use a sphere but got no idea how to do it, :oops: :oops: :oops:
thanks ,
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:59 pm

But if you do the green spheres like described above, there should be a green sphere rolling over the pink timer. and one on white and blue. Where do you have the green spheres then?
fiffi
Rainbow Seeker

Post by fiffi » Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:18 pm

Thanks Marius, I was doing it all wrong but, after reading your help i stood back and realised what had to be done, it was like a light going on, so thanks very much
Jill