New Level (Adv) - Three French Hens

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Dizzy1
Rainbow SuperStar

New Level (Adv) - Three French Hens

Post by Dizzy1 » Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:42 am

Using the hollites texture made by JG. Thanks! :D

Hope you have fun! (don't be greedy and watch those breaktiles) :lol:
:D :D :D :D :D :D 8)

The 3rd Day of Christmas

Dizzy143 Three French Hens

Walkthrough:
Qookie push sphere left, jump onto travelator, go up to 2nd trav., take it up, jump down to get coin on left of green sphere. Jump left, bring other trav. down and stand on breaktile.
Peegue push sphere left, jump onto trav., step left to 2nd trav., go up & step on timer, Qookie trav. down to below conveyor, don't take bonus coin. Peegue trav down to bonus coin/green sphere area. Push sphere right and follow (not too closely, but pretty quick after). Stand left of red button until sphere stops on red button. Then exit.
Qookie (don't take bonus coin yet) push red sphere left, run down, left, stand in nook lower left. Push sphere right, take 2 coins between red spheres, push red up. Get coin on blue button. Push lower red sphere right, follow it, jump up to bonus coin. Push red sphere left to blue button.
Jump over tramp L,D. Jump left, push box & sphere right and use tramp to get below them, then push them up into water. Go back through red TP and smash that box. Jump L,D over tramps. Push newly generated box up over tramp into water, follow it, jump L,D, push barrel up over ice and into water.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Dizzy1 on Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
annedanner
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by annedanner » Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:20 pm

Yet another fun level, Emmy. Thanks! I had a bit of a struggle about how to get to the last area but finally figured it out by using dumb luck. :lol: :lol:
Anne
My List
Chickie
Rainbow Star

Post by Chickie » Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:44 am

I had a hard time in the area with the red boulders, once I got through that one it was smooth sailing. Great level.
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:39 pm

This one really had me going Diz. I had to make numerous restarts because everything I was trying wouldn't work! :D

Persistence eventually paid off and I made it through.

Big thanks,
bob
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:01 am

:D Great level! The red sphere part took me quite a while. Great misdirection.

Thanks for the fun! :D :D :D
majic1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by majic1 » Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:02 am

Once again, I am the dunce of the crowd. It took me forever to even get started - then (I thought) I was doing great - but, suddenly Qookie exited, and Peegue was standing there in front of a water hole with a dumb look on his face. :shock:

Help! - Peegue did it! It's his fault..............really. :lol:
Majicaleetarina