New Classic Levels

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
AJQZC
Rainbow Wizard

New Classic Levels

Post by AJQZC » Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:08 pm

Er, I'm sorry but I do not own the RTW Deluxe / Platinum Games yet, but I have created a few 'Wonder-Sokoban' levels from the Classic editor.
Please give comments. You can make a little edit on the Deluxe / Platinum editors if you want to.

Thks

23/1: Slight update.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by AJQZC on Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
duncan
Rainbow Seeker

Post by duncan » Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:32 pm

uh..... did you buy RTW long ago?
Don't judge a person by his look,but his heart
Anytime, Anyplace, Adventure Always Awaits!
Last edited by Loof on 1/1/19999999999999999 BC; edited 98998 in total.
AJQZC
Rainbow Wizard

Post by AJQZC » Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:41 pm

Yep, but I don't feel like buying another version of RTW (for now).

Besides, there is already WA, some day a new WA game may cover all of RTW's stuff. (Not sure) :)
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:39 pm

Has anyone tried these? The first was pretty easy but I can't do the 2nd one, I only come up with 4 boxes for the water in the first part. I can't get the yellow gate open but I can go thru the red tp. And naturally I don't have enough boxes there either so I need to get to the area behind the yellow gate first, at least I think so.

AJ where are you? Help please...
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:36 am

You'll need that fifth box to get to the yellow button..I'll send you a PM with that hint.

Excellent box puzzle. :D

PS - AJ, MOFI has been released, but if you haven't played WSW well I recommend that you do someday. :D

In my opinion its the best of the classic Wonderland games. :wink:
Keeks
AJQZC
Rainbow Wizard

Post by AJQZC » Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:11 pm

uneekrose wrote:Has anyone tried these? The first was pretty easy but I can't do the 2nd one, I only come up with 4 boxes for the water in the first part. I can't get the yellow gate open but I can go thru the red tp. And naturally I don't have enough boxes there either so I need to get to the area behind the yellow gate first, at least I think so.

AJ where are you? Help please...
It is the "Combination of Puzzles", right?
It's not that hard for the first part. You should only waste 3 boxes, but once you find the way how to, it's simple.
However, I don't understand what you mean when you cannot open the yellow gate, but you can go through the red teleporter. Please elaborate :?:
Do note that there are also hidden fake walls where you can find rainbow coins!!! :lol:
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:46 pm

Thanks for the PM Kiki. I'll try it again later. I have been pushing the boxes from that side. It could be I'm getting my 5 boxes sometimes but just not seeing where to start the bridge.
I don't understand what you mean when you cannot open the yellow gate, but you can go through the red teleporter
I've been able to get up to the upper box there and if I pushed it left out of the way I can go thru the red tp.
AJQZC
Rainbow Wizard

Post by AJQZC » Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:13 am

Try this one! It's tough and has really many red herrings.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
AJQZC
Rainbow Wizard

Post by AJQZC » Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:18 am

uneekrose wrote:Thanks for the PM Kiki. I'll try it again later. I have been pushing the boxes from that side. It could be I'm getting my 5 boxes sometimes but just not seeing where to start the bridge.

I've been able to get up to the upper box there and if I pushed it left out of the way I can go thru the red tp.
Sorry. There should be a yellow gate that blocks entrance into the east box keep. The level has been updated.
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:07 pm

AJ, there was a yellow gate in sokoz05.

I do things backwards sometimes or if I'm stuck I just put a level aside and come back to it, of course by then I forget what I did or how I did something. There was nothing wrong with your level. I'm actually enjoying figuring them out. It's a thinker for me. :)
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:57 pm

AJ is there anyway you would consider naming your levels for example: AJ004 or AJQZK004 and so on? It would help us to know who did what level and it also makes it more convenient for mette when she zips everything and posts it to her site.
AJQZC
Rainbow Wizard

Post by AJQZC » Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:19 am

uneekrose wrote:AJ is there anyway you would consider naming your levels for example: AJ004 or AJQZK004 and so on? It would help us to know who did what level and it also makes it more convenient for mette when she zips everything and posts it to her site.
Okay, sure. :) I'll take note of that.
phardgrave
Gold Wonderlander

Gigantic Maze of Secrets

Post by phardgrave » Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:23 am

Gigantic Maze: Wow!!! :oops: Stinky keeps getting killed. What a great Maze, tho :mrgreen: Stinky will persevere, he will, he will, he will, he wiiiiilllllllll :oops: :oops:

Thanks for the hints :D :D This maze is very fun to play, it has so many challenges. Thanks for the levels. I am looking forward to many more :lol: :lol:

Soko Level 4A: Sometimes I can be sooooooo dense. I was making it much too hard, then the :idea: came on. Great Level. Thanks :stinkylol:
Last edited by phardgrave on Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AJQZC
Rainbow Wizard

Post by AJQZC » Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:36 am

Some hints to the maze to start you off, phardgrave:

01. (1 rainbow coins, 0 bonus coins) Quickly go south till you reach the bridge. Do not enter the teleporter from the left side, or you can never escape! Enter the teleporter from the right side. Grab the coin and return.

02. (2,0) Get a hidden coin in the east wall. Cross carefully and quickly through before you get hit by cannonfire. Retrieve the rainbow coin on the east side.

03. Loop all the way around the top, till you reach a side road on the left. Go down that way.

04. (1,1) At the small pool, turn left. Enter the spike-guarded passage, get the coins, return, and then turn right.

05. Watch out for the timer button! Do not let any Z-bots cross your path. Enter the room. The Z-bots will take their leave. Do not do anything, just wait for the Z-bots to return.

06. (2,0) When the Z-bots have returned and completed a whole circuit (when the green button is no longer activated) push one box onto the button. They will die in the water. Push the other box into the water and get the coins.

07. (1,2) Head due west. Turn right at the conveyor. Get the bonus coins(!) on the right, before stepping on the ice path.
Lutz
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Lutz » Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:27 am

Finished #04A after a lot of tries.
Excellent puzzle with all those Arrows.
Thanks for the fun :D
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:07 pm

:D Nice levels (The two Sokoban levels, I didn't play the maze, for a level should be maximal 20 x 20 8) ) Some Soko-puzzles looked pretty familiar to me. Maybe you also like this, or you have it already:
http://pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17272

In the Soko level 05 I didn't see where you added an extra yellow gate, for it's still possible to finish without covering the yellow button. (But I covered it, don't worry 8) )

Thanks for the fun! :D :D :D
AJQZC
Rainbow Wizard

Post by AJQZC » Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:51 am

Marinus wrote::D Nice levels (The two Sokoban levels, I didn't play the maze, for a level should be maximal 20 x 20 8) ) Some Soko-puzzles looked pretty familiar to me. Maybe you also like this, or you have it already:
http://pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17272

In the Soko level 05 I didn't see where you added an extra yellow gate, for it's still possible to finish without covering the yellow button. (But I covered it, don't worry 8) )

Thanks for the fun! :D :D :D
Thanks, Marinus. :D

I'll try to create more such puzzles with the new theories / puzzle ideas from it.
Julie Marr
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by Julie Marr » Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:52 am

Hi, I'm stuck on soko 5. I think I can get enough boxes out, but I can't work out where to build my bridge so that I come out in the right place to cover yellow button, before going through the teleporter. Please, can anyone help? Thanks
Julie
p.s these suko puzzles are really good
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:09 pm

It's a while ago, but I think I did it this way:
Julie Marr
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by Julie Marr » Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:06 am

Wow, I can't believe how daft I am. That worked perfectly, thanks very much.
Julie
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:18 am

Level 04A was great, but I am now struggling with level 05, the bottom puzzle looks impossible.
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:15 am

Made it!!!

Level 05 was quite difficult, but it is possible. Thanks!
sonicoll
Gold Wonderlander

Post by sonicoll » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:01 pm

The second one is great! Thanks for the fun!
poohbutton
Platinum Wonderlander

Re: New Classic Levels

Post by poohbutton » Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:14 pm

Hi there, it's me again! You know, the only person to post anymore, :stinkylol:

I could use some help with 04A with the arrow section. I did it once, but the arrows wouldn't take me to the teleporter, or anywhere else safe.

Second, I could use some help with 5 and the lower left box section. I managed to do it once, got shot, then couldn't remember how I did it, and have tried multiple times to get it right.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
TIA,
Poohbutton
rainbowmon
Rainbow Keeper

Post by rainbowmon » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:26 pm

04A Hint 1: You'll use two different starting conveyors. Once you've pushed all the boxes needed onto the first, push the rest onto the second.

04A Hint 2: Plasma boxes are useless to you here. Use them anytime the conveyors end in lava.
rainbowmon
Rainbow Keeper

Post by rainbowmon » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:52 pm

Ohhhhhh boy, this one took me a while to figure out.

05 Hint #1: To be able to get all of the boxes, arrange them like in the attached screenshot.

05 Hint #2: I'm not really a fan of using fake walls to hide coins, required or optional. This level does that... Check the lower section once you've gotten all the boxes delivered to the water.
poohbutton
Platinum Wonderlander

Post by poohbutton » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:38 pm

Thank you so much, rainbowmon!! You're the best! I'll try it again in a little while. :D :D
Have a good one!