1000th level - Millennium

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
LEMARQUIS
Rainbow Seeker

Post by LEMARQUIS » Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:19 pm

Just completed your Millenium level! ;) Very nice work of logic! Congratulations on your wonderful achievement!!!

LeMarquis
Last edited by LEMARQUIS on Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:02 pm

Bob wrote:It's funny, this was so involving and such a challenge that I actually feel a little disappointed now that it's done.
I am working on a bonus level based from Peegue's part. :)
Keeks
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:53 pm

1000 hours may be a bit long, and also Kiki said it's a good time to post a walkthrough so here it is:
Stinky wrote:1. Push sphere D. Go over top breaktiles to push steelbox LD. Sphere RD and quickly steel LD (above icecurve) before sphere comes back. Next times the sphere goes away from steelbox, push steel to the left of other icecurve, and then to the left of breaktile with coin.

2. Push steel 1L,2D,3R,1D. (2R of yellow timer) Sphere L and D. Go over breaktiles and through gates to the water below generator. Fill all the waters to the left with spheres, then travel LD to green timer area.

3. Middle boulder D. Bottom-right one L and D also in water. Top-left one U to put flame out, and then L rolling over timer. Left one D, so 2 boulders are rolling one at a time. When one is on timer, push it D in water. Top boulder L and D, and repeat the same action, so one is rolling over timer and 4 in the water below timer.

4. Travel U, and at the moment a sphere comes out of generator travel R, so sphere stops travelator one before the end. Get 2 coins right and left-above the house. Go through fakewall right-below generator to get 2 other coins. Travel L, get coin in house, travel D, walk D over boulders and exit.
Loof wrote:5. Go R through gate before it closes. Wait for cube and push it R holding the right arrow key. Release key to stop Loof below the corridor. Walk to the 2 woodboxes above the boomer area. One box in water, other one to trap boomer below coin.

6. Boulder ULUL DLDL over tramp as jumpstopper. Jump LD to breaktile. Box D in water, and get coin. Slide over ice inside cube and push it 2R to above corridor.

7. Jump to z-bot area and get coin. From the leftmost normal floortile, with right timing walk RDD to bonuscoin, URRD, and URRD into the house. D through the house, L through the fakewalls, U over the icecurve to bonuscoin in house and L over ice to push plasmacube U.

8. Travel L and get bonuscoin. Three remaining plasmacubes over tramp to z-bot area to keep timer going. Box in boomer area in water and get (bonus)coins. Go over top-breaktile to exit.
Qookie wrote:9. Push upper boulder LDLU, R through yellow TP, and UU. Go R through TP, and when boomer goes above the house, trap it with steelbox. Travel D and, using travelator, push steelboxes through TP and U out of the way.

10. One steelbox back R through lower TP and follow only 1 step. Upper boulder LDLD LUR through TP. (steel and boulder blocking the right side of upper TP) Using steelbox, push other boulder D and R on red timer. Push steel 2 left-1 below lower TP. Go R through TP and have boulder rolling over red timer.

11. Other boulder D over tramp. Jump R, travel D and push boulder L. Steel U. Boulder R to put flame out, and quickly push steel D and R, to stop boulder below TP. Boulder and steel both U through TP to get coin on top. Get all coins in that area.

12. Travel RU. Goob and boulder L in water. Other goob L on boulder and D sliding forth and back over ice as jumpstopper. Jump (with right timing) LU and get (bonus)coins. Middle-top goob in water left of generator.

- 3rd goob (from top to bottom) at the right: R
- 4th: 2D, L (with right timing over tramp, in water to the exit)
- 3rd: 1D
- 2nd: R
- 1st: 2U, L
- 2 goobs at the right, both: 2U
Get coin right of icecurve, and push:
- 4th goob in row: 2R, 2D,L over tramp
- 5th: R over ice, D, L over tramp, and follow
- The other goobs in water to the exit.
Get coin left-above generator and exit.
Peegue wrote:14. Jump RR and R. Quickly get (bonus)coins and slide L over the ice. Boulder D. Cube D (to put flame out) and barrel R and U through green TP. When boomer is left of lower red TP, push boulder L, (so it goes right from upper TP) then U through green TP. Go R through green TP. Boulder RURDL in water.

15. Barrel D through right TP, D through left TP and in water bottom-left. Green sphere R, and as soon as one sphere hits the other one, quickly push left sphere L, and stand above the right one, until spheres are still. Sphere D (get coin) and L in same water as the boulder. (Other sphere destroys boxes, and activates conveyor-timer). Push last box in the water to the travelator.

16. Travel DUL. Push boulder L and quickly step U. When boulder comes back, quickly travel R to get coin. Travel LULD RULU L. Slide over the ice and push cube through lower red TP. (boomer activates blue timer) With the right timing go through upper red TP, over conveyors and push box D in water.

17. Get coin on breaktile, and go to the travelators/steelboxes. Travel clockwise around until travelators are right and right-above of upper steelbox, and then ULDR to the left of steel. Steel goes in lava on the way to white button. Travel around to below other steel. Push it 2U, and repeat the same action.

18. Get coin at the left of flame and boulder. Push red sphere L and quickly U before the other one is still. Then L again. Get bonuscoin on ice. Spheres U. One goes U to white button, and the other one R in water below cannon. When cannon shoots, slide R, and walk U and L through fakewalls. Get coin and push woodbox D. Go to Loof's start-position, through fakewall and blue TP to get coin.

19. Using breaktiles and both travelators, push box in water right-below of house. Lower boulder R and U to destroy boxes. One barrel goes below that boulder. Get coin and push upper boulder D. Other barrel left of left boulder, as stopper. Right boulder L. One boulder to destroy first boulder and barrel. Last barrel and boulder to destroy barrel on top. Exit.
In the walkthrough is every item used. However, in the first part of Qookie's area are some different way to play for the extra challenge or fun.
It can be done without the two steelboxes below the house
Then there is one thing that I had missed when testing this level, and I saw later:
I thought it's not possible for Loof covering the white button, but I was wrong. (Sorry Kiki. :oops: :) )
Kiki, thanks again, and I also agree with Amnon; If you would like to take a rest from Wonderland there's probably no one who deserves it more then you, (well maybe except Patrick)
BUT......
I hope, and probably everyone in Wonderland, that you don't want to. :D
LittleZbot
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by LittleZbot » Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:37 am

HAPPY

...........:D :D............:D:D..........:D:D......:D:D
...............:D......... :D...:D.......:D...:D...:D....:D
...............:D.........:D.....:D....:D......:D..:D.....:D
...........:D.:D.:D......:D:D.........:D.:D.......:D.:D

Yes, I'm trying again.

EDIT: Still doesn't work. :?

EDIT2:Trying Again.

EDIT3:FINALLY WORKS! :D
To Shorty, who was immortalized in an adventure.
To Marinus, who was my community older brother.
To Janet, who I will remember every time I wear a toque.

May these lost Wonderlanders find true adventure beyond us.
Discord: LittleZbot#3936
Blink
Rainbow Master

Post by Blink » Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:11 am

ZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMG

ZOMG...Okay, I'll stop.

Congratulations on your 1000th level, kiki. Now to try out this monster!
elenax2

Post by elenax2 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:02 am

this is the very first time I write in this forum, and I just want to say the hugest thanks to you Kiki for the incredible job you've done. I'm italian, I live in Venice (yes, the one with gondole and water and so on) so excuse me for any mistake I make in english. in my opinion you are a pure genius and your genius gave me hours of pure fun, sometimes frustration but always pure admiration for these 1000 jewels you made!!! and let me use this fabulous result to say thanks to the other level makers, too... I miss some of them!
thank-you, Kiki, so much.
elena
anssur
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by anssur » Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:41 pm

Kiki,
I have been in the hospital and this is my first day back on my computer. I see you have made it to 1000. Congratulations!

Although my brain no longer lets me solve puzzles I still download them and try. This one looks great!

Thank you for all the hours and hours of fun you have given us all.

Russ
Mark
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Mark » Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:30 pm

kiki wrote:I am working on a bonus level based from Peegue's part. :)
Looking forward to your Collector's Edition. :wink:
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:25 pm

Russ I'm happy that your out of the hospital...There is no place like home.

Elena your english is excellent and I'm very happy that you posted your first post on my level.
I have never been to Venice but my sisters have and tell me its incredibly beautiful also I have seen countless photos of the "Rialto" bridge and the "bridge of sighs"and the many beautiful buildings and canals.

Mark and to all thanks once again for commenting on my level.

Here is Peegue's bonus level, have fun! :) :) :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Keeks
TheoX
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by TheoX » Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:16 am

HOLY MOLY!!!

Congrats Kiki on 1000 levels! That is absolutely amazing!!!

You even got Bear to post for the first time in 5 years! :lol:

I haven't played Wonderland in way too long. I'll have to get around to playing this... but I don't know how long it will take me. :shock:
(✿ ◕ᗜ◕)━♫.*・。゚
Currently making synth music as treehann
I make 2d games too at: treehann.itch.io
My old sig-bar image broke but I'm still thanking Pauline and Janet forever for their art!
Emerald141
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Emerald141 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:57 pm

Last edited by Emerald141 on Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:16 pm

Finally made it Keeks! I did manage most of it on my own, but needed help with the pink cubes and the white button.

After that I kept trying a couple of times a day, but every time I'd make a silly mistake and have to restart. Today was my lucky day.

Thanks again Keeks for this brilliant level, and all the other 999+++ levels.
:piratesmile:
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
ppahr
Silver Wonderlander

Post by ppahr » Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:53 pm

following the walkthru for peegue after i push boulder thru lower tp it ends up below the green tp when i push it up thru green tp it ends up in corner above green tp with no woay to move It RUDRDL WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?pat
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:25 pm

Hi Pat
"14. Jump RR and R. Quickly get (bonus)coins and slide L over the ice. Boulder D. Cube D (to put flame out) and barrel R and U through green TP. When boomer is left of lower red TP, push boulder L, (so it goes right from upper TP) then U through green TP. Go R through green TP. Boulder RURDL in water."

First push the barrel U through green TP, so it is above the right green TP, blocking the top-side of that TP.

Now the boulder goes U into the left green TP, but D from the right green TP to above the lower green sphere. Then you can push the boulder RURDL
ppahr
Silver Wonderlander

Post by ppahr » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:28 pm

i thought if i did that the boulder would boust the barrel
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:37 pm

I see. Yes, it seems logical if that would happen, but it doesn't. :)
jcvalcar2
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by jcvalcar2 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:07 pm

CONGRATULATIONS KIKI!!!! :D

Thank you a 1000 times over for all the brain stoppin fun.
I've truly enjoyed each and every one of your master pieces.
Thank you, Thank you!!!! :D

I'll try to get back into the game so I can give this a go and will probably be back for some hints :lol:
Cathy
speegled
Rainbow Master

Post by speegled » Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:39 pm

WHOA! 1000 levels! Now thats an achievement you'll remeber for a long time! Even though I'm not even close to beating it :oops: , I just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS! :D :D :D :D :D
TRY THIS COOL FORUM.

http://hoomdoom.forumotion.com/
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:55 pm

Thanks for the continued post, its been a pleasure for alot of years designing levels.
Cathy its so good to see you pop in now and again, take care my friend. :)
Keeks
wonderland01
Rainbow Master

Post by wonderland01 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:47 pm

I'm late to post, but Wow! 1000 levels is a lot, and more then I could ever hope to make. I need to play this one.
malcdelsol
Rainbow Master

From an Original !

Post by malcdelsol » Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:52 pm

Hola Kiki,

Haven't been on this board in some 2 years - but back in the UK (again !) and thought I would remember some good times of the past.

Low and behold - you have uploaded this your 1000th level - sorry can't play it as my hard disc was lost some time ago along with all of my Wonderland games etc.

Can't do any 'congrat' style graphics but just want to add my congratulations on you achieving this milestone (no other has even come close).

You have undoubtably given so much quality gaming - to so many.

Be proud of you achievement - you deserve it.

From one of the originals - Malcdelsol 8)
(Lord & husband of Lady IDJIT)
gameboy991
Rainbow Master

Post by gameboy991 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:42 am

I FINALLY completed your level just a few minutes ago.

I hated it when I messed up on Peegue's part- it ment I had to do Sinky, Loof's, AND Qookie's all over again... and sometimes, before I could get back to working on Peegue's part, I would mess up with someone else. :roll:

I hope you continue to make more levels. :wink:
dylan1298
Rainbow Wizard

Post by dylan1298 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:48 pm

Can someone help me with Loof and the white button? I read to see if can get other help covering it, but how do you get the coin? There are no extra boxes or whatever to put in the water. Confused :? :oops:
D's MOM
LISA
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:26 am

Hi Lisa
Loof is not supposed to cover the white button; Peegue should do that.
What coin do you mean?
dylan1298
Rainbow Wizard

Post by dylan1298 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:39 pm

The one behind the white gate in loof's section. In the practice level, it's an alarm clock so I didn't worry about it. If your telling me who is supposed to do it, well I can't seem to get past his level anyway.
It's very frustrating. I got all the way to the green speres and the box, and I smashed the box by accident. I just about beat up the computer last night.
D's MOM
LISA
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:40 pm

In the practice level, it's an alarm clock
Yes, in Loof's level. But in Peegue's level it's also a coin, but there is no gate there. So Peegue should take that coin.
dylan1298
Rainbow Wizard

Post by dylan1298 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:43 pm

Kiki, I'd like to kill you for this level. But it is rather fun when I'm not screaming :twisted:
D's MOM
LISA
VirtLands
Rainbow Master

Kiki's millenium...

Post by VirtLands » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:25 pm

Where has Kiki gone ?
After this millenium level he disappeared from the forum.
All these levels were too hard for me, of course. Image

R.I.P. Kiki. Image, I will remember you...
dylan1298
Rainbow Wizard

Post by dylan1298 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:46 pm

I'm sorry I had to kill him. After I got all the way too the end (Peegue's level) I died at the blue gate, BECAUSE IT WASN'T IN THE SAME SPOT :evil:
Love you kik's :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
D's MOM
LISA
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:59 pm

I think kiki planned to take a (well-deserved) break after 1000 levels.

He will eventually return, but for now... we wait... :wink:
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.