Mystery of the Moor

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
dylan1298
Rainbow Wizard

Mystery of the Moor

Post by dylan1298 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:55 pm

When anyone has the time, could I get some walkthru's for this series?
D's MOM
LISA
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:48 pm

Complete walkthroughs for so many levels may be a little bit much asked in my opinion.

But if you reply on which level you're stuck with, telling on which point you need help, very probably someone will give you the right information. As I said before: Liz is always willing to help people who have problems solving her levels. Also there are more people who'll be glad to help. If I can help with some parts of some levels, I'll do.
:)
dylan1298
Rainbow Wizard

Post by dylan1298 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:58 pm

Yea I know your right, but I have tried the first 6 levels, and I just can't seem to get any of them down. The first one all I can figure out is how to get boomer on pink button, from there I'm completly stumped. I didn't want to ask for just one level at a time, but then like you said, asking for all is nuts.
D's MOM
LISA
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:16 pm

Well, since I advised you to play these series, maybe I'll see if I can replay the first 1 or 2 of them in a few days, and post some hints. :)
dylan1298
Rainbow Wizard

Post by dylan1298 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:38 pm

Ok, thanks, but no hurry's. I know everyone is busy!
D's MOM
LISA
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:20 pm

dylan1298
Rainbow Wizard

Post by dylan1298 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:00 pm

Sorry Marinus I just noticed some spoilers are posted on the level pages. I'll let you know which ones I need help on on those pages. :oops:
D's MOM
LISA
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:37 pm

That's fine Lisa. No need to feel embarassed about anything (because you used the :oops: smiley)

I think you're right: most times when people need help for a puzzle, they only need a nudge into the right direction. So no need to write a full walkthrough.

Therefore I'm glad that Bob answered you on the second "Moor" level. As most Wonderlanders may know, I like to test levels for those great levelmakers, and then write walkthrough's for them. But I don't like the idea being the only "helpdesk" for (RT)W. So if there are a few more people giving a nudge with level 3,4 and 5, before you know you completed the entire series. :D
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:13 pm

I've done the walkthrough for #3, and I already had walkthroughs for #9 and #12.

448LIZM - Mystery of the Moors 9
Walkthrough
Stinky stands on button and Peegue pushes box into water. When the ghost is moving up past the wall, push the ice cube and jump. The ice cube goes through the coin, smashing the ghost at the same time. Peegue tramps down and right.

Stinky pushes pink cube right and Peegue pushes it into the water. Repeat with Qookie. Peegue then exits and opens the green gate.

Qookie goes up and right to collect the coin above the yellow gate, and she waits there.

Stinky tramps D, D, D, R to land on the break tile above the clock.

1 wooden box for flame. Prism in water, second box in water.
Cross bridge and push wooden box round ice curve into water. You now need to complete the second half of the bridge with prisms.

Take the coins from the cannon when safe and wait until the cannon has destroyed the boxes up there. It's safe to wait on the wooden box below the 2 black TPs. When the cannon has fired, go up thru the TP and quickly push the prism down into the water. Repeat. When ready, take the 2 coins in the wall above the generator. Next time the cannon fires, the newly generated prism stops the generator. Get bonus coin and cross newly made bridge.

Push the green spheres right and step down quickly out of the way. Push the other 2 spheres up into the water as a bridge for Qookie. She is now free.

Qookie walks down through the bottom gate and slides left into the box. Step up and walk left, filling the waterholes with the boxes and pushing the first box right to fill the last waterhole.

Walk right and push the ice cube up to smash the ghost, stepping down out of the way. Step on/off the red button to smash the cube in the red gate. Push the ice cube up the ice again and step left to get the bonus coin. Push the cube onto the red button and side up the ice into the alcove opposite the white button.

Stinky pushes the cube up and quickly steps left onto the red button. Qookie pushes the cube onto the white button and slides down into the bonus coin alcove.

Stinky now goes back for the cannon. Take the upper bridge and avoid the sphere and cannon fire. Push the cannon down and round to blow the barrel and push the cannon above Qookie. Collect the time and coin. Qookie pushes the cannon onto the red button.

Both can now exit, one taking the high road through the caves and the other across the bridge and pushing the final box for the exit.

451LIZM – Mystery of the Moor 12
WALKTHROUGH

1. Qookie goes in and out of the green TP then walks down to the south west corner to collect the coins off the buttons. Return to the sign above the boulder. When the “monk” has passed the boulder, push it down and right which diverts him to operate the timer switch.
2. Wait below the barrel on the left. As soon as the conveyor stops push the barrel up through the green TP and follow. Push the barrel as far as you can. Wait until it’s safe to go back through the TP. Then push the boulder up and left. When the conveyor stops again push the boulder through the TP to blow the barrel and some steel boxes. Follow and stand at the top of the alley.
3. Loof is now free and can push a barrel left. Qookie pushes it to just above the ice.
4. When safe Qookie pushes the top steel box onto the conveyor and across below the ice curve and down to #5 as shown. Then pushes the other boulder up and left. She can hide in Loof’s alleyway when needed. Push the boulder through the TP when the conveyor is stopped.
5. Keep the kaboom circulating for the moment and use Loof and Qookie to build a bridge down to the raft, using boxes 1,2,3,4. When the kaboom is out of the way push the boulder on the raft down to send the other raft left.

Don’t forget to collect bonus coins either side of green TP using both characters.
6. Now to get the kaboom operating the pink timer again. Push box 5 one space right and stand below it. When the kaboom walks down from the top and touches the box he will change direction again. Quickly push the box up to the flower. The kaboom is now going round the rock and working the timer.
7. Using the ice curve get box 5 onto the white button when safe. Using Loof and Qookie get boxes 6 and 7 into the water to collect the top coins.
8. Go to top right corner. Loof pushes wooden box in water, tramps right and up, pushes box left into water and stands on green button. Qookie pushes box up through gate and steps down. Loof pushes box right into water, takes coin off yellow button and stands on green button to let Qookie through. Qookie tramps right and pushes box onto yellow button. From break tile go left and through white TP to get all bonus coins. Loof pushes box off yellow button and onto green button.
9. Loof goes down to the raft and rides it left. Then takes the bottom raft and rides it round into the alcove by the boulder on the blue button. Qookie walks down past the kaboom to the raft. Both can ride to the exit and collect last coins.
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
dylan1298
Rainbow Wizard

Post by dylan1298 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:17 pm

Are you reading my mind Lizzie? I've actually been stuck on Level 12 all morning. :lol:
D's MOM
LISA