New Level - Puzzle Garden

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
maxnick
Rainbow Master

New Level - Puzzle Garden

Post by maxnick » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:43 pm

After a long time of not playing any Wonderland (gasp!) I started playing some Return to Wonderland and made this level. 8)

I really am not good at judging how hard a level is, so this could be really hard or really easy, I don't really know. :roll:

Anyway here it is:

(Also, I know it isn't my first level, but I forgot how many levels I had made before, so I just called the file name MAXNICKONE :) )
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by maxnick on Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Uijt jt nz tjhobuvsf.
maxnick
Rainbow Master

Post by maxnick » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:55 pm

Oh. Looks like I uploaded a version where I was messing with the 3D mode. If you downloaded the first version, you can re-download it now to have it not be first person.
Uijt jt nz tjhobuvsf.
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:17 am

Sorry, but I am unable to get that top-right bonus coin.
I couldn't redirect the Z-bots to the blue button.
I can direct the rainbow-spirit to the blue button, but it's not there long enough to pass, so the only way I see is to get BOTH Z-bots on that button, but I couldn't find how!
maxnick
Rainbow Master

Post by maxnick » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:29 pm

You can just kill the Z-Bots with the bottom cannon.
Uijt jt nz tjhobuvsf.
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:33 pm

Of course I can kill the Z-bots, and indeed I do, but when dead they are no use for covering the blue button. Of course I can kill them and exit, but not with the top-right bonus coin.
maxnick
Rainbow Master

Post by maxnick » Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:55 pm

Oh. Right. :oops:

No idea what I was thinking when I put that there... I could have sworn I completed the level with all gold before to make sure it was possible... :roll:

I'll upload a new version after posting this. Sorry about that, like I said I haven't played Wonderland for a while, but that still doesn't explain why I thought I got gold before.

Sorry Amnon and everyone else who downloaded. :(
Uijt jt nz tjhobuvsf.
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:50 pm

Good, now it was easy and Peegue is out with gold.

There are actually two ways to complete this level - one of them does not require blowing up the right-most box.
maxnick
Rainbow Master

Post by maxnick » Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:53 pm

Amnon wrote:There are actually two ways to complete this level - one of them does not require blowing up the right-most box.
Ah, I didn't think of that, clever.
Uijt jt nz tjhobuvsf.
Chip
Rainbow Star

Post by Chip » Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:55 pm

Hi Maxnick
It's great to see a new level from you, and your puzzle garden is a fine challenge. :D
But I had to download it three times to get a playable version. :shock:
Thanks for the fun, but please test your future levels as good as you can. I'm looking forward to them. :)
maxnick
Rainbow Master

Post by maxnick » Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:09 am

Chip wrote: But I had to download it three times to get a playable version. :shock:
Thanks for the fun, but please test your future levels as good as you can. I'm looking forward to them. :)
Haha, yup, I think the failure with the bonus coin was mostly due to not playing Wonderland for over a year, but yeah will try to avoid future mistakes :oops:
Uijt jt nz tjhobuvsf.