New Level - The Packages (EASY)

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
cloudrac3r
Rainbow Master

New Level - The Packages (EASY)

Post by cloudrac3r » Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:55 am

Hey, it's my second level! :D
It's fairly easy, compared to everyones else's levels... (ugh they are so hard :shock: ) ANYWAY
The idea is you have to deliver 8 packages to the factory manager. In return, he will help you to finish the level.

My best score was 1150. 8) I didn't try very hard, have a go and see if you can do better that me!
Anyhow, it was really fun to make; took about 5 hours from start to finish, although a lot of that was getting all the timings worked out. After you complete it, feel free to have a look around with SHIFT to check out the machinery going on in the background.
Please let me know if you manage to get through the second area with some extra boxes or some uncollapsed bridges because that is very unintended :)
Bonus points to anyone who can complete it on their first try! :o
HAVE FUN!!!!! :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:08 am

Not that easy....

I've done thousands of levels and no level before ever asked me not to use the SHIFT key (let alone CTRL-X).

Anyway, I got 1230 points and found no alternate ways.
cloudrac3r
Rainbow Master

Post by cloudrac3r » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:07 am

1230?! Oh man. You must have gone really, really fast I guess.
I'm not sure if you're saying that the no-shift rule is a bad thing or not. I only put it in to stop people seeing all the ugly inner workings of the level, since they are only just offscreen during normal play.
I guess I want people to play the level "blind" and just follow the instructions rather than going, "Oh, so to open the white gate, I need to get the wood box on the red button at the same time as the green button which will allow the cannon to..." etc.
Anyhow, thanks for playing!
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:11 pm

I only put it in to stop people seeing all the ugly inner workings of the level, since they are only just offscreen during normal play.
When I want to do that, I cover the inner workings. Big boxes often do the job, trees help as well and if worse comes to worst, you could impose a model over the lot.
Chip
Rainbow Star

Post by Chip » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:33 pm

Hi Cloud

The factory manager was very pleased: Stinky delivered all packages. :D
I especially enjoyed the clever puzzle in the second room. Thanks for this fine challenge.
>Link to my level list
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
loofisawesome
Rainbow Wizard

Post by loofisawesome » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:52 pm

What was your first level?
You posed dramatically.
cloudrac3r
Rainbow Master

Post by cloudrac3r » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:28 am

loofisawesome wrote:What was your first level?
Mega Puzzle. The forum topic and download can be found here: http://pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=26882
cloudrac3r
Rainbow Master

Post by cloudrac3r » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:30 am

Amnon wrote:
I only put it in to stop people seeing all the ugly inner workings of the level, since they are only just offscreen during normal play.
When I want to do that, I cover the inner workings. Big boxes often do the job, trees help as well and if worse comes to worst, you could impose a model over the lot.
Didn't think of that. Looking back, big boxes would have fitted in very well with the factory theme.
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:05 pm

A fun level.

Thank-you,
bob