Mirrored Wonderland Level (Advanced) - Next Steps

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
RoberTime
Rainbow Seeker

Mirrored Wonderland Level (Advanced) - Next Steps

Post by RoberTime » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:48 am

MIRWDL001

I was thinking up of a colossal level series for years now, where it remixes plenty of the levels in the original trilogy, mirrors them in layout, adds cosmetic changes, and even makes them harder! You can just call them "Mirrored" for short. I was inspired by the mirror levels of Angry Birds Space, another puzzle game with the same rules on those level copies.

This series will be in a side level naming and will not count towards my own default (Not "RTXXXX") I'll start with the first set of levels in the Training Grounds from the first Wonderland, then work my way through. This level is, of course, slightly harder than the original First Steps. Even though it's not that hard as you quickly play through, you should expect much harder in the long run! (That is if I get there!)

If you are not interested in downloading right now, here's what this first level "Next Steps" looks like! This is a general idea of what you could be up against...

Enjoy! But for the best experience, it requires the proper texture pack, "MirrorWood", here!
http://www.pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic ... 13&t=27762
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Re: Mirrored Wonderland Level (Advanced) - Next Steps

Post by Amnon » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:16 am

Thanks for the fun!
Lazy Loof
Rainbow Wizard

Re: Mirrored Wonderland Level (Advanced) - Next Steps

Post by Lazy Loof » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:41 am

Nice level, thanks for the fun!
Previously known as Aryan101