New Level (Advanced) - Coffee Puzzle I

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
FluffyTinkapoo
Bronze Wonderlander

New Level (Advanced) - Coffee Puzzle I

Post by FluffyTinkapoo » Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:03 pm

First time puzzle poster, Long time lurker! Greetings to anyone who still posts on these boards.

Long story short - my kids discovered Wonderland over a decade ago and our family has been playing ever since. I absolutely LOVE the wholesomeness of this game, as well as the unlimited variety of mental challenges in gameplay and design. I've been working my way through most of the classic level archives with varying degrees of success.

For your puzzling consideration, please find a 'Coffee Puzzle'; difficult enough to engage the brain in the wee hours of the morning, but easy enough to solve before the last sip of coffee goes cold. Thank you in advance for playing. :D

(second attempt as files didn't attach... rookie move :P )
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FluffyTinkapoo
Bronze Wonderlander

Re: New Level (Advanced) - Coffee Puzzle I

Post by FluffyTinkapoo » Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:06 pm

Not sure why but I had all three files (Level, Texture, Background) attached to the OP, but it only uploaded the texture. Any help in doing this right is greatly appreciated!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FluffyTinkapoo
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by FluffyTinkapoo » Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:07 pm

Last but not least... the actual level... :)
Anyone know why multiple attachments aren't working? TIA for an explanation if you do.
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:51 pm

Nice level - well done!

P.S. I did not use the black conveyor button, hope it's OK.