New Level - Trapped In The Temple of Doom

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
kaz67
Rainbow MegaStar

New Level - Trapped In The Temple of Doom

Post by kaz67 » Sat Apr 16, 2005 1:39 pm

I've made an extra effort with my 50th Level, there are 50 coins to collect in the Temple, timing, teamwork, planning ahead - you name it, you gonna need it !

Good luck and have fun

Kazza :) :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Sat Apr 16, 2005 2:23 pm

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR 50TH LEVEL KAZ

You've made loads in such a short time, and they're all wonderful playtime. 8) :D 8)

Just downloaded this. Can't wait to give it a try.

Liz :D :D
Superterv
Rainbow Master

Post by Superterv » Sat Apr 16, 2005 2:39 pm

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR 50TH LEVEL KAZZA I really enjoyed this one, needed fast fingers (and several goes :oops: ) Thank you
Superterv
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Sat Apr 16, 2005 5:29 pm

This was a master level Kazza, definitely worthy of being included in a 'proper' game like Secret Worlds. 8) 8) 8)

Took me ages to work out what to do, and then nimble fingers to do it right.

Brilliantly planned.

LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR NEXT 50

Liz :D :D
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Sun Apr 17, 2005 2:20 am

Kazza, this is a neat level, but I am unable to collect the coins in the left room with the coileys and still get through the pink gate. I can do one or the other, but not both. Both Stinky and Loof can get to the exit, but are without those coins in the left room. I can't find two pink buttons. Any hints?
Poppin' Fresh
Platinum Wonderlander

Post by Poppin' Fresh » Sun Apr 17, 2005 3:37 am

CONGRATULATIONS KAZZA!!!

Fast fingers is right! This took me lots and lots of tries. But it was fun. More coming I hope!
Kaboom!
Rainbow Star

Post by Kaboom! » Sun Apr 17, 2005 8:20 am

50 Levels, way to go Kazza!!! :D :D :D
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Sun Apr 17, 2005 9:52 pm

Kazza, a very clever level, well thought out! Thanks for the hints, finally made it though safe and sound. Loads of fun to play! Thanks! :D
Lillian
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Lillian » Tue Apr 19, 2005 10:27 am

I am having loads of trouble with this one Kazza - a real fiendish level :twisted: My main problem is that when the level opens - the screen zooms off down southwards and I can't see Stinky???? Almost like an alt-X thing is happening :?:

Any ideas hon?
Lillie
rmelin13
Rainbow Star

Post by rmelin13 » Tue Apr 19, 2005 12:53 pm

Kazza, I'm still trying to work this one out. Time has been tight lately,
but I hope to get back to it, as it's obviously a tricky one!
-- Roger
rmelin13
Rainbow Star

Post by rmelin13 » Wed Apr 20, 2005 1:09 am

FINALLY, I have completed this one, thanks for the help.
Very tricky, timing is critical, this was loads of fun to finally figure out.
Great level, Kazza!!
-- Roger
Lillian
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Lillian » Wed Apr 27, 2005 12:02 pm

What a relief to have completed this fiendish level :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I have been putting it off for ages - FINALLY completed it :shock:

Great level Kaz - something tells me the devil made you create this :twisted:
Lillie
Armando
Rainbow Wonderlander

Trapped n ......

Post by Armando » Sat May 28, 2005 9:49 pm

Kazza,
Well done with your 50th creation. I've struggled through most of them, but as you said, your 50th is something else again, at least for me. I am having a problem getting through both yellow and green gates near the beginning of the level and would buch appreciate a hint in this regard as I am anxious to get to the rest of the level. I have trie three different angles of attack but none have worked. Armando
Bearsland
Rainbow Master

Re: Trapped n ......

Post by Bearsland » Sun May 29, 2005 1:29 am

Armando wrote:Kazza,
Well done with your 50th creation. I've struggled through most of them, but as you said, your 50th is something else again, at least for me.
Wow! Armando, you're on the 50th. I have sussed out that that puts you about 50 behind her present total. You got a lot of sussing out to do.

Anyway, I can't believe you haven't sussed this out yet!!!

I sussed it out quite quckily. What you need to do is suss out what to do with the boulders (there's a hidden one) below where Stinky is. Once you have sussed out that it isn't the best plan to do the obvious with the Green button and a boulder, you'll be fine.

The other thing to suss out is the Gates. It's not always best to go through them immediately, even when it looks like the thing to do. I did that, but soon sussed out that it was wrong. Once I had sussed that out, I could then concentrate on the aforementioned boulders and Green button.

Another thing needing sussing out is switching between characters. You have to suss how to switch quickly between S & L and what they have to do depending on the action of the other. Remember, it's not always best to go through a gate immediately, you may get trapped.

Once you suss out all these things, this level is a breeze.

I hope you suss it out soon, Kaz has another 50 odd levels waiting for you to suss out.

Bear 8)

btw. Folks, don't flame me, it's just a joke. Mind you, I'm sure you have all sussed that already.
Where is everyone thesedays? PM me and say hello.
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Sun May 29, 2005 4:18 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: Well it took me a few times but I finally sussed it out. very crafty level I had alot of fun sussing it out. :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D kiki
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Re: New Level - Trapped In The Temple of Doom

Post by Amnon » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:32 am

Very nice level, thanks!
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Re: New Level - Trapped In The Temple of Doom

Post by Muzozavr » Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:08 am

I haven't played in ages, but, apparently, am still capable of solving something... nice level, indeed. Some quick switching required. The hidden mass of chompers at one point was a nice surprise that 100% got me the first time, even if actually dealing with it is fairly easy.
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.