New Level-Little Puzzle 35

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
ol'gramma
Rainbow Star

New Level-Little Puzzle 35

Post by ol'gramma » Sun Jul 10, 2005 7:00 pm

There are a couple different ways to complete this level. Find the one that works best for you.
Put on your helmet and knee pads, and stay in step. 8)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Acquiring a dog may be the only opportunity a human ever has to choose a relative
Lutz
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Lutz » Sun Jul 10, 2005 7:42 pm

A really good one. Finished it in two different ways. One time with using the generator, one time without.
Liked the first way more, because I could kill the Kabooms :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Thanks for a fun level, Ol'Gramma :D
Dakota
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Dakota » Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:53 pm

Very fun level. My timing must be off today because I couldn't stay in step with the Kabboms and I kept getting blown up. lol

Thanks for the fun level.

DAKOTA, THUNDER & LIGHTNING :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Sun Jul 10, 2005 11:02 pm

:D :D :D Hi OG, I went around in circles long enough before I finally found that hidden Item to get something working, As always I enjoy your levels so much, Alot of fun to sort out, Make more soon, And thank you for this one...

Wait! Did you hear that? I think it was a rare bird deep in the Wonderland
forest. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Keeks
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Mon Jul 11, 2005 3:24 am

Another good one, OG! I had a good time figuring it out. In the meantime, I was blown up, smashed against the wall and locked inside the gate. Then when I finally got it down, the kabooms wouldn't blow up the way I wanted. :roll: With their cooperation, both Stinky and Loof were able to run and escape safely. Great fun, Thanks! :D
majic1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by majic1 » Tue Jul 12, 2005 5:05 am

Gen wrote:I was blown up, smashed against the wall and locked inside the gate.
That is ME! I have also been knocked out with boulders. I can see what to do - but I keep screwing things up. I've been trying this each day - poor Stinky and Loof are getting bruises everywhere. This is a FUN level, though, and a really nice size, so I will keep on trying until I make it! I think it has become a mental thing now. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Majicaleetarina
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Tue Jul 12, 2005 8:16 am

What a great puzzle OG! It took me ages to find your hidden secrets because poor little Loof needed a bit more training and couldn't keep in step. :roll:

Got blown up a gazillion times. Then locked in the yellow gates. Once I sussed that bit the wretched kabooms wrecked the plan again by shutting them. :x

Then I found the key secret :twisted: and got the generator going. Phew!

Stinky and Loof walked home together, relieved to be in one piece. :D
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
ol'gramma
Rainbow Star

Post by ol'gramma » Tue Jul 12, 2005 2:41 pm

Rather than PM those who asked for a hint, I will post it here as several have alluded to the key to success. :wink:

Highlight to read:

Get the boulder generator going by putting the boulder into the water.... You won't need any boxes to get the lower character off the water. This is the eassiest way.

Another way to do this...
You can march behind the Kabooms and put the boxes into the water and onto the buttons. Then start the generator to kill the Kabooms.

You must remember to keep the timer button for the conveyor activated as you won't be able to get to the top without using it.

Thanks for all the nice comments :lol: :lol:
Acquiring a dog may be the only opportunity a human ever has to choose a relative
rmelin13
Rainbow Star

Post by rmelin13 » Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:39 pm

I can't believe how something so seemingly simple can cause such great
migraines. I had all of this figured out except how to get home. Dancing
with the ponytails was not a problem for me. Putting them in their proper
place was not a problem for me. Finding everything hidden was never a
problem for me.

It took me days to figure out just how simple it was to get home.

Tonight..... I finally got home.

This is a most clever little level. I just had to make it even tougher to
figure out than it really was.

That's my kind of level !! :lol: :D :D :lol:
And ol'gramma still makes 'em so good that they drive me up a wall.
This one definitely gets a mega-thumbs up from me!
-- Roger
majic1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by majic1 » Sat Jul 16, 2005 4:19 am

OMG! :shock: I finally did this one!!! :D :D No one else but me had a problem - this was a TOTAL mental thing for me! Finally, tho - and even then, I had to use a combination (of your 2 solutions) of marching behind the Kabooms a few times, getting a couple of boxes and THEN starting the generator. I was definitely marching to a different drummer in this level! Thanks OG - it was fun, a challenge, which is what I like! :lol:
Majicaleetarina
ann3120
Rainbow Star

Post by ann3120 » Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:00 am

I can't believe that I did this one - and I didn't read your spoiler :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It was sort of like a security blanket, knowing it was there if I needed it.

I stepped in time, and stepped in time, and stepped in time, and Stinky helped when necessary,
and they both got home (and no boulders needed).

Boy, am I proud of myself - and you, O/G, for making one I can do. Thank you so much.
That's two done today.
Mrs. Annie Purple Hat