New level - Simple fourteen

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
mette
Rainbow SuperStar

New level - Simple fourteen

Post by mette » Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:11 am

Hi all,

This one is more action than puzzle. You may need some practice to get it just right and you definitely need to RUN from the very first millisecond :twisted:

Enjoy :D
Mette
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
\Mette
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Thu Aug 04, 2005 5:04 pm

Hi Mette, this one certainly did require practice and patience! After many attempts, I finally was able to dodge all the dangers and reach the exit. My legs are a little tired, but I'm happy! Great fun, Thanks! :D
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Thu Aug 04, 2005 5:08 pm

:D :D :D Ha, I got it, I love out smarting the UFOs into helping me,
Hi Mette, Fun Fun Fun level. I'm so proud when I complete one of your levels. thanks. :D :D :D
Keeks
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Fri Aug 05, 2005 6:22 pm

Just finished this one Mette - great racing fun. Actually managed it after only 3 tries - a new record for me! :D 8) :D

Also thanks Mette for helping to sort out the new Forum, I'm sure it will be a great success.
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
mette
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by mette » Fri Aug 05, 2005 6:55 pm

Well done on making it :D :D :D Myself.......I'm only able to complete it in one of about every three tries :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: DKgiz did it in his first go :roll: He's a master in UFO-handling :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mette
\Mette
kaz67
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by kaz67 » Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:54 am

Wow this took some beating. At first I was thinking it was really easy peasy, then I discovered a twist in the tale and thought, "Aw, what did you have to do that for ?" ... Some way, some how, and I wish I knew, I ended up on the right side of the UFO, grabbed the coins and ran.

This was definitely a "throw-your-arms-in-the-air-and-shout-yes" level.

One gold star for Kazza :wink:

Thanks

:) :)
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:44 am

On the FIRST GO?! My god!!! :lol:
Somehow by pure luck I could leave one UFO alive for a long time and ran for bonuses before the mothership arose. :lol:
By the time I ran for the exit the UFOs were already there but I was quick and dodged them!
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Re: New level - Simple fourteen

Post by Jutomi » Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:44 pm

Took me a good few extra tries, I'm afraid :oops: Though to be fair I did try doing it in under a minute :P

I'm definitely more of a fan of your puzzlier levels, but :lol: not a bad UFO level. My video solution~ Thanks for the fun :)
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.