Small World II - The levels

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
mette
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by mette » Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:20 pm

Entry P wrote:
--Push the wooden box to the left then up one space and allow the zbot to destroy itself. Advance the box onto the white button.
--Enter and exit the red tp, then push the barrel through the red tp
--Collect the coins from the dark blue and green tps, from within the hidden walls, and the one from in front of the green gate.
--Enter the yellow tp from above and keep going, this will get you past the ufo and into the room with the kaboom. It will also desroy the chomper on the barrel you pushed through the red tp.
--Push the barrel through the white tp, then destroy the kaboom with both boxes
--Enter the white tp from the left and push the barrel through the red tp and position it next to the boulder
--Re-enter the red tp, then the white tp and return through the white tp from below, go through the light blue tp and push the reflector over the ice and leave it.
--Go through the grey tp from the right, timing it to avoid the ufo, destroy the ufo with the boulder, go through the purple tp and in and out of the green tp to collect the coin
--Push the reflector through the purple tp, then the yellow tp, go through the yellow tp and step down, wait for the reflector to be pushed by the conveyor belt and position in next to and in front of the cannon.
--Get back to the reflector next to the grey tp and push it through the grey tp and the purple tp, but don't go through the purple tp yourself
--Get back to the tp in the upper room and push it through the light blue tp, grey tp and purple tp, go through this time and advance the reflector throught he green tp and position it where the white gate is.
--Now go get the last reflector as you did the first and position it in line to destroy the barrel and boulder. Move the first reflector in front of the cannon.
--Once the boulder is destroyed a boulder will be released and cycle through the gate switches.
--Go through the dark blue tp, collect the coin, return to the main room and push the two reflectors through the dark blue tp to get to that coin. Of course you will have to dodge cannon fire here, and avoid letting the cannon destroy the box on the white button
--Go to the gates and walk through them as they are seqentially opened--
WHeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
\Mette
Superterv
Rainbow Master

Post by Superterv » Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:39 pm

Oh Gee ImageImageImage
ImageSuperterv, Founder of the *K9 Carers*,
Jacks13
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by Jacks13 » Thu Oct 20, 2005 5:08 pm

With regard to scoring points for levels, I understand both Bears' and Loiraes' point of view. However, I am more inclinded to score as Bear has. Some, not many, I have wanted to go back to again and again. Some, sadly, leave me so frustrated and annoyed that I can't be bothered. I wouldn't mind if I moved a fraction forward, but if you can barely move off the spot, where is the fun in that?
Sorry........just my opinion.
Bearsland
Rainbow Master

Post by Bearsland » Thu Oct 20, 2005 7:12 pm

Entry P wrote:
--Push the wooden box to the left then up one space and allow the zbot to destroy itself. Advance the box onto the white button.
--Enter and exit the red tp, then push the barrel through the red tp
--Collect the coins from the dark blue and green tps, from within the hidden walls, and the one from in front of the green gate.
--Enter the yellow tp from above and keep going, this will get you past the ufo and into the room with the kaboom. It will also desroy the chomper on the barrel you pushed through the red tp.
--Push the barrel through the white tp, then destroy the kaboom with both boxes
--Enter the white tp from the left and push the barrel through the red tp and position it next to the boulder
--Re-enter the red tp, then the white tp and return through the white tp from below, go through the light blue tp and push the reflector over the ice and leave it.
--Go through the grey tp from the right, timing it to avoid the ufo, destroy the ufo with the boulder, go through the purple tp and in and out of the green tp to collect the coin
--Push the reflector through the purple tp, then the yellow tp, go through the yellow tp and step down, wait for the reflector to be pushed by the conveyor belt and position in next to and in front of the cannon.
--Get back to the reflector next to the grey tp and push it through the grey tp and the purple tp, but don't go through the purple tp yourself
--Get back to the tp in the upper room and push it through the light blue tp, grey tp and purple tp, go through this time and advance the reflector throught he green tp and position it where the white gate is.
--Now go get the last reflector as you did the first and position it in line to destroy the barrel and boulder. Move the first reflector in front of the cannon.
--Once the boulder is destroyed a boulder will be released and cycle through the gate switches.
--Go through the dark blue tp, collect the coin, return to the main room and push the two reflectors through the dark blue tp to get to that coin. Of course you will have to dodge cannon fire here, and avoid letting the cannon destroy the box on the white button
--Go to the gates and walk through them as they are seqentially opened--
WHeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Guess what!! Not how I did it. :twisted: :twisted:

See, Mette, I told you my spoilers would be no good. :wink:
Lillian
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Lillian » Thu Oct 20, 2005 7:12 pm

Thanks for the walkthrough on Entry P - I am happy to say that I have now completed it! It must have been quite hard to write that one out - well done! I did it so many times I could do it with my eyes shut now! Thanks :P

That's me completed 17 levels now - don't think I can do anymore :oops:

Mette. Do we have to give little write ups with our scores or will just the sores suffice? Will the scores that people give be posted on the forum?

Thanks hon - bravo for organising all this x
Lillie
mette
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by mette » Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:05 pm

Entry B wrote:
In the first seccion collect first all the coins and then move carefully the box around the spike field,then,before you enter the TP look if the fireball of the first prism has passed move quickly down the only reflector that can be moved and when the cannon fires quickly move the reflector up and go one square above the box,when it is destroyed,run to the yellow TP,get EVERY coin and throw the plasma box to the water and DON'T push the convenyor button.Then push the boulder to the green TP and wait until it reappears,then go through the Black TP and press the convenyor button and then it's just press the yellow button and see how the spirits open the gates and you go home.
Lillian wrote:Mette. Do we have to give little write ups with our scores or will just the sores suffice? Will the scores that people give be posted on the forum?
The scores will suffice. I'm only planning on posting the total score for each level, not a detailed list of who gave how many points to each level. So the answer to your last question is: "No".

Mette
\Mette
TASHA
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by TASHA » Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:17 pm

Gee, Lillie, you doing better than I am -- I can't do Level P even with the walk thru. My barrel keeps exploding when I try to place it beside the boulder as given in the instructions. Probably still doing something wrong :!: :!: :!: :!: :?: :?: :?: :?: :shock: :shock: :shock:

To quote an infamous Canadian/American saying -- "One would have to be a Philadelphia Lawyer" to figure this one out -- pretty sad when I still can't do it even with instructions -- and this is FUN :!: :!: :!: :?: :?:
Lillian
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Lillian » Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:29 pm

TASHA wrote:My barrel keeps exploding when I try to place it beside the boulder
Have you taken the coin out of the fake wall at the yellow X hon? (see screenshot)

PS: I hope the creator doesn't mind me helping Tasha :oops:
Lillie
TASHA
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by TASHA » Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:32 pm

To be really truthful don't know whether I did or not. Will go back & give it another shot. But before I give it another shot, think I'll have one myself :!: :!: And you asked "Who Drinks" :?: :?:
mette
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by mette » Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:08 pm

Entry Q wrote:
-Wait for the boulders to stop crashing around you. Go down past the generator. Collect both coins.
-Go back up to the remaining boulder. Get the coin next to it. Push the boulder onto the electric tile. When another one comes through and lands, quickly push it down into the water.
-Go back past the generator to the other boulder. Push it into the water and wait for another to come down.
-Push the next boulder onto the green button. Go down and collect all coins in the little room.
-Push the boulder down off the green button quickly pushing it right off the electric tile. Then down after getting the coin.
-Go though the purple TP and around to push the bottom boulder into the water. Repeat until you have a bridge to the white button. Press the white button.
-Go back to the bottom boulder. Push it to the green button. As soon as the electric tiles turn off, push the boulder down. Then run through the Purple TP, and up to the top to wait for a boulder coming from the left.
As soon as the top boulder lands, push it down off the electric tile. Push that boulder right into the water. Collect the bonus coin.
-Go back to the bottom boulder, push the boulder to the green button and then down to the electric tile, running through the purple TP again to be in position to push a boulder down.
-Push a boulder quickly down and then over to thew door to the yellow and purple gate room.
-Push that boulder up onto the yellow button. After the timer runs out, go down, run across the purple then yellow timer buttons, up around and push the boulder down, staying on the yellow button until the boulder pushes the timer button. THEN collect the coins and exit quickly after the boulder has triggered the purple gates and without stepping on the round yellow button.
Collect all remaining coins and head to the exit.
\Mette
Bearsland
Rainbow Master

Post by Bearsland » Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:37 pm

Push a boulder quickly down and then over to thew door to the yellow and purple gate room.
-Push that boulder up onto the yellow button. After the timer runs out, go down, run across the purple then yellow timer buttons, up around and push the boulder down, staying on the yellow button until the boulder pushes the timer button. THEN collect the coins and exit quickly after the boulder has triggered the purple gates and without stepping on the round yellow button.
See Lil, I told you. :D
Lillian
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Lillian » Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:07 pm

Bearsland wrote:See Lil, I told you. :D
Not just a pretty face are you tiger 8)
Lillie
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:38 am

:D :D :D Well I've got 19 done and I don't even see how to make any headway on the one level. BTW I only used the one spoiler for Tripping the Light Fantasy, What an incredible level, The mind that thought that one out. DANGY!!! :D :D :D
Keeks
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:03 am

Whew! 19 done. :shock: :shock: The way it's going the last one won't be done before the contest is done. :cry: But I still keep hacking away at it. I made prgress today. Or, degress. Depends on if what I did actually applies to the solution or not, I guess.
:lol:
Loirae
bordeaux
Rainbow Master

Post by bordeaux » Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:14 pm

These levels are all so good. I have 18 done. Of the two remaining, one I haven't made much headway, the other I am really close. My dog now can speak like a sailor after listening to my frustrations! I have given each level a number score for first impression(and not looked at it since). I plan to use Bear's method after I have completed them all and see how close that score is to my first impression. :lol: 8) :shock:
mette
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by mette » Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:33 pm

Entry S wrote:
#1. Push metal box, one square to the right next to the conveyor.
#2 Push boulder up and stand back, and too the right. When the boulder stops push to the left and down to the water in front of the pink button.
#3 Now , go up and push the boulder right above ice block toward yellow gate, as soon as you do this run to the right and down to avoid the boulder as it comes back, leave it for the moment.
#4 Now release the rainbow spirit, by grabbing the two bonus coins.
#5 Now push the barrel to the right of the wooden box.
#6 Now go and get the boulder you just left and push it into the barrel.
#7 Step onto red button collect coin.
#8 Go get steal box push down to where the top bonus coin was.
#9 Go up and push boulder on the left up , this will bring the two boulders down. Proceed to the left collect coin and go across the conveyor to the left, and walk around to the spot beneath the spot that is not moving, when the moving boulder starts back up push the stationary boulder up and stand back to the right.
#10 Now push boulder to the top of the steal box and push it into the water.
#11 Do the same with the next boulder, and destroy the next barrel , collect coin.
#12 Go up and push the last boulder up , quickly move to the left to avoid boulder as it comes back, now push boulder to the right , then go left and cross the conveyor walk around to the bottom of boulder and push it up into the conveyor and run down. Boulder will come to a stop as other boulders.
#13 In same way as before push boulder to the steal box and onto the pink button.
#14 Now go up and slide on ice to push the ice block into the blue TP follow and collect the coin.
#15 Go and push wooden box into the water, collect coin.
#16 Step on first timer switch and run and collect coin above conveyor
at the top of the level.
#17 Step on second timer switch and run to push metal box up to the corner of conveyors next to the water ( do not step on conveyor button, as it would start the conveyor) Go and step on same timer switch and move quickly to push metal box to the left two squares.
#18 Now you can push metal box to the green button and exit to the next level.
\Mette
dkgiz
Silver Wonderlander

Post by dkgiz » Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:30 pm

Hi all,

I think I have earned bragging rights :P :lol: :P :lol: :P
I have completed all 20 levels :shock: Including Entry L (see screenshot :wink: ). It's not impossible :shock: but it's really mean :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I am the man! :P :lol: :P :lol: :P :lol: :P So Malc and Bear..... if you need any help on this one, just send Mette a PM and she'll pass your plea on to me :lol: :lol: :lol:

DKgiz :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The adopted son of wee Mummy Mo :D :twisted:
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:40 pm

:D :D :D I think we are all ready for some help on this one. Nice going DKjiz. :D :D :D
Keeks
Weds
Gold Wonderlander

Post by Weds » Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:56 pm

Oh My!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

I can't say anything more, Im stumped even with spoilers!!!

(and Im to embarrassed to say which one I have stopped on!!)

Fabulous levels all of you...I have looked at all of them but wanted to play them in order....Not doing to good though.

Oh well will keep at them!!

Just wanted to say hi as well.
Lillian
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Lillian » Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:10 pm

If I were you Weds - I would do the ones you can - and not worry about the order! Go back to the stinkers when you have done the easier ones. If might make it a bit less stressful for you. Hello to you :wink:

I have just completed another stinker - 18 completed now :D :D :D

BRAVO Giz - the other two will have to give up their thrones now 8) 8) Long Live The King! :lol:
Lillie
Lutz
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Lutz » Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:04 pm

Great work from all of you. :)

I've completed 10 so far. Will try some more with help of the spoilers.
Bearsland
Rainbow Master

Post by Bearsland » Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:00 pm

*** EDIT ***

I was just kidding. :lol: :lol: :lol:

WTG, Giz.

I'll admit I would never have got this in a hundred years. It's something I've never seen used before and I have no idea how it works.

I'm well impressed.

Bear
Last edited by Bearsland on Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mette
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by mette » Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:07 pm

Here's a hint that's not by the creator. I hope the creator doesn't mind :D
DKgiz's hint for Entry L wrote:
The wooden boxes need to be closer together and in different order.
\Mette
Bearsland
Rainbow Master

Post by Bearsland » Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:26 pm

It's something only a level designer would know, I reckon. Surprised we haven't seen it before. Problem is, now every second level we see posted will use the same trick. ***sigh***

Who's going to 'guess' that, (even with the clue)??? Now I'm not feeling so bad about the score I gave it, Mette. :wink:

Again, I say, "Well done, Giz" :D

Bear 8)

btw. To everyone else, now you know how to do this bit, you'll think you're home and dry. Wrong!!! Good luck with the UFO bit, it's incredibly hard.
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Sat Oct 22, 2005 6:48 am

Trust the Gizmo Kid to do it! Well done Barney Rubble. :D I'd already tried tinkering with those boxes of strangely coloured herrings, but still got no closer to a solution. :(
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:11 am

:D :D :D I'm still no closer. :shock:
Keeks
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:30 am

Hey - how about a spoiler for Entry J - Free Qookie. I've been trying with this one for ever, and have no clue how to redirect the UFO.

Have done 17. Of the 3 remaining, two I can't do even with the spoilers.

Need that spoiler for J please! :D
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
Lillian
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Lillian » Sat Oct 22, 2005 12:19 pm

Lizzie SPOILER:

You don't redirect him - you use two reflectors, one in his area and one at the top of the level :wink:

PS: I thought this was your level :lol:
Lillie
janetgalle
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by janetgalle » Sat Oct 22, 2005 2:04 pm

I believe I am finished , with only 13 completed.
Which is more than I ever thought I would get.
Good job everyone.
I just wish most hadn't been so difficult, as it would have been more fun to be able to complete them......you know, we could have a contest called "Stump the players with a difficult level" contest. :lol: (Maybe sub-titled "Just kill me now and get it over with!") :D
(Maybe next time!) 8)
jg
ann3120
Rainbow Star

Post by ann3120 » Sat Oct 22, 2005 2:17 pm

janetgalle wrote:I just wish most hadn't been so difficult, as it would have been more fun to be able to complete them......
I have to agree. I'm sure they are all wonderful levels, but way beyond my skills. I can't even do some of the ones that have a spoiler.

Unfortunately, I'll won't be able to give scores and vote, because I have completed so few (I'll never tell, so don't even think of asking) that my judgement would be unfair.

Maybe the next competition could be for the Kids levels :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mrs. Annie Purple Hat