Small World II - The levels

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
mette
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by mette » Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:04 pm

To unzip a file: Locate the file on your computer. The file for the Small World II levels should be saved as ....\Return to Wonderland Deluxe\CustomLevels\SmallWorldII.zip. Right click the file and choose "Extract here" and you should be ready to go.

Mette
\Mette
mette
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by mette » Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:16 am

Entry N wrote:
Use UFO to shoot Z-bot and one box. Push box up through red TP, go left through yellow TP. Collect coin. Go back through yellow TP and immidiately left. Go up and right through red TP. Push box left - follow - follow. Collect bonus coin. Run right through yellow and red TP. Go down through red TP and to safety. Go back to starting position by crossing breakaway floor. Activate purple timer and go through purple gate. Pick up bonus coin.
Activate yellow timer. Go back to just beside the purple gate and wait for the shot to pass. Activate yellow timer and run on and off the round yellow button before timer runs out. Extinguish flame with reflector and place reflector on blue button. Go to the top room.
Place buttom boulder on green button. Move reflector two squares left. Place remaining boulder on red button. Place reflector in blue gate. Put box in water and collect bonus coin.
Bring reflector to bottom room - remember to step on and off the round yellow button before the timer runs out. Place reflector to shoot the keg at the top. Pick up coin behind keg. Go back to bottom room - again remember: on and off yellow button. Move bottom reflector one square right. Activate yellow timer and run to move reflector on blue button left - watch the cannon. Push reflector to yellow timer and move on and off the yellow round button. Push bottom reflector one square left to shoot the Kabooms! Push bottom reflector left. Follow the rolling boulder to stand beside the purple gate. Push reflector right and into water by exit.
\Mette
Jacks13
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by Jacks13 » Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:55 pm

Thanks for this latest spoiler. I know it can be done, sadly, not by me. I just got fed up trying to dodge the ufo waitng for him to shoot the z-bot and then getting shot myself!! There are only so many lives I will sacrifice in the name of Wonderland before I move on. But it was fun trying, thank you.

PS I didn't intend to play any more competition games, but I feel I need to at least try. If I don't, I will never be any good at this game.
janetgalle
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by janetgalle » Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:28 pm

Jacks13 wrote:I didn't intend to play any more competition games, but I feel I need to at least try. If I don't, I will never be any good at this game.
Thats the spirit!

I try them (including all the levels posted every day.) all too, I just don't spend hours on one level like I used to. :wink:

Have fun!

jg
Jacks13
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by Jacks13 » Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:37 pm

Thanks Janet. I sometimes think that I am such a moaner, I don't really mean to be. I have spent hours trying to work out these levels. It's the first thing I do when I get in from work !!!!! Luckily, I am not responsible for anyone at home, so my time is my own, dedicated to Wonderland !! (Am I really sad?) :roll:
mette
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by mette » Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:34 pm

I recieved this from someone other than the creator. A little help to dodge the UFO.
Enrty N help - not by creator wrote:
When the game starts, watch the bottom left of the 9x9 that the z-bot is in. Ignore the ufo. As soon as the z-bot leave the bottom left corner the second time, mover left, up, up, right. So that you go around the breakaway floor and stop on the bottom left square. The ufo will shoot the z-bot. run across the coin with just enough time for the ufo to shoot at you, waiting for the boxes to get destroyed. Follow the rest of the plan to get through the yellow and red TPs stopping above the right/bottom red TP.

When you're ready to go back to the 9x9 and dodge the ufo again, watch the UFO. As soon as it's little round spot on its head enters the far right square, go down and run into either top corner of the 9x9 area. Cross to the far left when safe. Again, as soon as it's little round spot on its head enters the far right square, run to the purple button. As soon as it's little round spot on the ufo head enters the far left square, run up and through the purple gate. This should get you past the UFO so you can work on the rest of the puzzle. It worked for me about 95% of the time.
\Mette
Jacks13
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by Jacks13 » Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:26 am

Thanks for the tip. I have managed to get a little further now. Just getting shot as I leave the TP !!!! Never mind, I will keep trying.......a few more times anyway :oops:
mette
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by mette » Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:40 pm

Entry A wrote:
Allow cannon to shoot z-bots and collect coins via the blue TP. To enter from the left and right, stand on the green TP (not working yet) and slide round avoiding cannon fire.
Push 4 boxes through blue TP onto each button, either straight into blue TP or on either of the corner ice tiles, boxes will still go in.
Place 5th and final box on top of the blue TP (now broken), stand on green TP and step left, slide round and push box through green TP into water - follow it and collect coins.
Lower right hand section - push box in water and collect coin, push boulder onto electro tile and collect coin. Boulder generator has now started.
Push 2 boulders south onto conveyor, they will start building a bridge toward the blue button (one boulder has already gone in the water). Before pushing the 4th one south, position hidden ice block immediately south of the generator to block it.
Now release the z-bot by standing on the red button (by cannon) - conveyor will stop. Step on blue button and release Loof, Qookie and Peegue.
Bottom left - stand on bridge tile then push 2 boulders into it to make a bridge. Don't use the right hand boulder, you need that later to push north for the white button.
Next move - best to use a pair with a character in between as some quick finger work required. Loof and Peegue or Stinky and Qookie. E.g., Loof stands immediately below the white button - position Peegue immediately below steel box by exit. As soon as the cannon has fired, Loof one step north onto white button - switch to Peegue who pushes steel box into water and steps on it - switch back to Loof and move him back off the white button.
Finally, push the last boulder north onto white button and everyone can exit.
Entry T wrote:
Metal boxes part:
- 2 metal boxes go into the lava at the edge of the ice
- 4 metal boxes go into the lava via the two conveyors (watch returning boxes!)
- 1 more metal box goes the conveyor way, but make sure you get the coin on the red button first
- Collecting the bonus coins and destroying the Coilys should be no problem

Wooden box part:
- 3 boxes are needed to collect the coins. Push them one up and then right (1 box - collect coin - next box - next coin - and so on)
- roll the boulder onto the upper conveyor switch
- 3 boxes are needed to build the way to the exit
Entry L - not creator wrote:
Use the breakaway floor and the green and yellow TPs to switch the boxes around and place them next to each other on the conveyer at the left. Go up to next room. Push bottom boulder right. Remove breakaway floor by the Kaboom! room. Push the metal boxes into the water so that the Kabooms! exit right after each other. Stand ready to the left of the last boulder. When the Kabooms! reach the leftmost generator, push the boulder right. The rightmost generator should now be activated. Wait for the Kabooms! to blow up. Go to Kaboom! room. Wait for the cannons to fire and push the box off the center and immidiately step off the button beneath. The red gate should now be open and a box should be below the bottom red TP. Push bottom boulder right - it will begin rolling up and down between the generators. Push the last boulder up and right. Collect bonus coins and enter red TP. Enter blue TP. Now all you need to do :twisted: is make the UFO shoot the two wooden boxes, pick up the coins and exit.
\Mette
mette
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by mette » Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:31 pm

Remember to send your scores to me by PM or mail (mette@nutters.dk) no later than Sunday, October 30th at 11.59 PM GMT.

Only 16 people have voted so far and that's not a lot considering that 171 people have downloaded the levels.

Remember you do not have to complete all the levels to give a score. It should be possible to evaluate a level without completing it. Just remember to give a score to ALL the levels. Also remember that your votes will be known by noone else than me. I'm only posting the total scores, not a list of who voted what.

Nothing has been determined yet, so your scores are definitely still important to find the winner.
There's a tight race between 4-5 levels to win this competition :P - so get on with the voting :wink: :lol:

Mette
Last edited by mette on Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
\Mette
fan no.1
Platinum Wonderlander

Post by fan no.1 » Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:59 pm

Dear Stinkers,
I have nothing to open the files with as just recently my hard disk got reformated so :cry: I don't think by the time I have got the software there will be any time left to create the levs :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: For the next few days I will be crying In my room because of this :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: don't expect anymore levs from me for the next few days for I shall be sulking! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Fan no.1

P.S If you can help me please do.
Chorus:
Star Trekking, across the universe,
On the Starship Enterprise, under Captain Kirk.
Only going forward, still can't find reverse.
fan no.1
Platinum Wonderlander

Sorry

Post by fan no.1 » Thu Oct 27, 2005 11:30 am

Please Ignor what I wrote above i've got the file installer thingy and Its working fine.
Fan no.1
Chorus:
On the Starship Enterprise, under Captain Kirk.
Only going forward, still can't find reverse.
Jacks13
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by Jacks13 » Thu Oct 27, 2005 5:34 pm

I am in the process of trying to score points for all the levels. Although I have only completed a 'few', I have tried them all. I understand what Bear had to say, however, there is one criteria that all levels met, compactness. Even if I couldn't complete a level because it was too difficult, I have to score regarding what was going within the size of the level. Some-one please correct me if you think this is wrong.........before I attempt to submit my scores........ :? :roll:
Shorty
Rainbow Star

Post by Shorty » Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:02 pm

Jacks...

No worries.... You have got it right!!!! :D :D :D :D

Scores,scores,scores!!!!!!!!!

I'm so anxious.. I can't wait to see who our top 3 are!!!

what about yall???? :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :D :D :D :D :D
LoVe YaLL BuNcHeS!
mette
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by mette » Sat Oct 29, 2005 7:34 pm

Only a day left to send in your scores now. 22 have voted so far and it's still a very tight race at the top. :P :P :lol:

Your scores can still make a difference!

So get on with it :lol: :D

Mette
\Mette
Davimad
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Davimad » Sun Oct 30, 2005 6:33 pm

Just a few hours left to vote folks, this has been a lot of fun.

Well done Mette and thank you. x :wink: 8)
Minnie. (Polly's big sis)

Image Thanks to Kymmie.
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Sun Oct 30, 2005 11:17 pm

just a reminder in case you didn't set your clocks back (for all those that should)

45 more minutes to vote....

7pm US/Eastern
6pm US/Central
etc...

Mette: will you start a new thread for the winner's circle or be posting here?
Loirae
mette
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by mette » Sun Oct 30, 2005 11:26 pm

I'm posting in the general discussion where it all started out :D And I will be posting as soon as the time limit is up :P :lol:

Mette
\Mette
mette
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by mette » Mon Oct 31, 2005 12:13 am

The competition is over :shock: You can see the results here:
http://pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5781

Congratulations to the winners :D :lol: :D :lol:

Mette
\Mette
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Re: Small World II - The levels

Post by Amnon » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:46 am

Just done "Hit the Jackpot" and "Conveyor Co-op" - recommended!!!
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:51 pm

Done Loof's one button boxpuzzle - another great level!!!
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:12 am

"Free Qookie", that was a hard one!
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:12 am

"Big Blue and Beyond" --- recommended!!!
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:08 pm

"Sink and Destroy" - another amazing puzzle!!!
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:48 pm

"Tripping the Light Fantasy" took me ages - it is not for the faint-hearted!