New Level (advanced) - Mirror, Mirror

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

New Level (advanced) - Mirror, Mirror

Post by Loirae » Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:30 am

My buddy kiki and I joined forces to bring you this little ditty. We hope you like it. Keeks, care to say anything?

:lol: :lol:

I made this new Custom Texture, so please put it in your custom textures folder.

Enjoy!
:D :D :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Loirae
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:47 am

:D :D :D I hope you all like it, I think it will be a little challenging. Thanks Loirae for the great texture. Its been fun. :D :D :D
Keeks
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:02 am

kiki wrote:...I think it will be a little challenging.
But not as much as it could've been. he told me my part was too hard and I had to change it. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: but, he was right. I was wrong. That's why he's almost to 200 levels and I'm only at 25. :lol:
Loirae
wonderlandlover
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by wonderlandlover » Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:01 pm

I was moving quite nicely along, figuring each part out (of course I died several times for each part :D ), then I came to the barrel part. It took me many tries to get this. Very clever!

A fun collaboration, and the texture looks great! Thanks!
Lisa
Will I ever be able to play again?
Lutz
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Lutz » Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:18 pm

I enjoyed this immensly :D
Fun and tricky. The second half gave me more problems. First I thought it would be the same again, but then I noticed the littel difference :shock:
Some more tries and I received my gold star at the exit.

Thanks Kikloi oand Loikik :lol:
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:57 pm

I have no idea where to go with this one. I get so far then get stuck with no place to go. Please HELP!
Amadeus!
Rainbow Wizard

Post by Amadeus! » Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:58 am

Very tricky & sly you two! :shock:
Enjoyed yelling at Stinky as he kept reincarnating over and over again.
The blue spheres and cannon on the right gave me the most problems... so which one of you is the culprit? :twisted:
All in all, it was a very well thought out collaboration... and well titled.
Thanks
Lillian
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Lillian » Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:28 pm

WOWZA!!!! FANTASTIC level you two Dudes 8) 8) :twisted: :twisted:

I'm not sure where to start - but this was an excellent challenge - I haven't enjoyed a level so much in quite a while. I must have played it about 50 times (honest :roll: ). I loved it! Tricky, tricky, tricky level with some great puzzles in there 8) I loved the cannon part - I never thought I would get him through :o but after so many restarts I could now do that part with my eyes closed :wink:

Very well done Loireeeeeee and Keekster - I thank you :P

PS: Don't get mad but I didn't use the yellow TP/ice part nor one reflector :shock:
Lillie
kaz67
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by kaz67 » Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:09 pm

Lillian wrote: I must have played it about 50 times
Same here .. however .. :? :x :shock: :? :x :shock: :? :x :shock:

Kazza :cry: :cry:
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:48 pm

Help please.
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:55 am

Gen - See PM. Where are you stuck?
Loirae
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:10 am

The end.
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:36 am

The end? :lol: Single Trampoline to the exit. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Look for PM with the whole second half spelled out. Too much ino to be a hint, so I'm not posting it here quite yet.

Kaz, you ok out there???
Loirae
drushing
Rainbow AllStar

Post by drushing » Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:36 am

Awesome collaboration Loirae and Kiki! After a gazillion or more tries, I finally got my gold star!! I got to where I could do the first part without thinking! Took me much longer on the second part and the hardest was getting things right so I could get the last coin stuck in the blue gate and exit!! Well done to both of you and thanks for the challenge!!
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:32 am

I FINALLY DID IT! YEA! Thanks for ALL the help Loirae! Without that help, I wouldn't have been able to do it. I have been through this level so many times that I will probably dream it tonight. :lol: :lol: The first time I thought I had completed it, I was missing one coin. Got it the next time. Loirae, Thanks again for ALL your patience and help! Thanks also for the challenge and the fun! :D
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:41 am

YEAH GEN! It was scarey there for a while....

And thanks to everyone else who persisted, too. We had fun!
Loirae
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:43 am

:D :D :D Way to go Gen. Thanks to all for playing and your comments. :D :D :D
Keeks
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:13 pm

HELP!
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:31 pm

He he he. What a blast from the past!!! Do I have to tell you kiki's part or my part or both? Makes me wonder if even kiki remembers how to do this one. I sure keep on dying.

I'll work it out and get back to you.
Loirae
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:44 pm

All I need help with at this point is the last area where there's the cannon, barrels and reflectors. I just can't figure out how to blow both sets of barrels :oops: :oops:

Ah haaaaa GOT IT! Wow that was a doozie. Ever since Loirae told me about the few levels her and Keeks did together I've been workin' on this. Man o Man! I think you two teaming up is a great idea! Got any plans to work on another one? It's been awhile for both of you ya know :wink:

This was great fun for sure! Thanks to ya both and I lurve the texture :D
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:42 pm

:D :D :D No way do I remember how this one goes, So I'm glad you got er done on your own.
I do know that the second part is Loops. :D :D :D
Keeks
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:00 pm

Kiki made the first half to the TP (left). I did the mirror section on the right.
  • As the sign says, Tramp U-R-L to land on left side.
  • Get the coins on the left. Do not get the coin on the red button yet.
  • Avoiding Canon fire, conveyor/Tramp to the ice and dodge to a side.
  • Get the two coins on the right. (This is my own loophole I found on our level. There is another way to do this section but it's too hard.)
  • Stand on the yellow button and push the sphere down and walk through the white gate that opens.
  • Plasma cube down, the Right to ice then up to a white button.
  • Tramp R-R to the next section. Get the two bonus coins and one coin behind the tree.
  • Start the boulder rolling.
  • Go down and push the plasma cube up then after the boulder rolls down, slide the plasma across to block the boulder as it travels back up. This lines the boulder up with the coin to the left.
  • In fact, push the boulder left to coin, then down to tree, then left to crunch 2 wooden boxes.
  • Get the plasma cube and put it on a hidden conveyor button behind the tree.
  • Obey the sign and avoiding canon fire tramp U-L-D to land on the starting point, and then you can walk to the right. Once you push the red button, a sequnce stars on the mirror part of this puzzle so you don't want to take too long for the next moves or it just gets harder.
  • Tramp up to the red sphere room again, into the round white button room. move the plasma back down , onto ice, and to green button to get that coin.
  • Back up and tramp R-R.
  • Walk down and tramp to red TP, but be careful because a cannon is shooting the area where you arrive. If you've taken too long since the red button, there wil be no protection.
Mirror side.
  • Tramp U-L-R to land on the right side
  • Get the coins on the right
  • Avoiding Canon fire, conveyor/Tramp to the ice and dodge to left side.
  • Leave the coin on the left.
  • Stand on the blue button and push the sphere down and quickly push left sphere through the light blue gate that opens before the right one stops rolling.
  • Also, get out of the way.
  • Plasma cube down, the Left to ice then up to middle lt. blue button and squeese past beofre blue sphere comes to rest on it.
  • Blue sphere down-left quickly to the purple button (quickly before the other sphere stops rolling.)
  • Move or don't move plasma cube on and off the round buttons as needed to get lt. blue gate open.
  • Tramp L-L to the next section. Get the two bonus coins and one coin behind the tree.
  • Walk around the cannon to the bottom.
  • Push the left reflector all the way down
  • Push the right reflector stright left in line with the canon to explode the top set of barrels.
  • Then push that same reflector all the way right and down one and bring the cannon down the ice and then left to blow the bottom barrels.
  • Move that reflector up and onto a conveyor button behind the tree.
  • Watching the connon fire tramp U-R-D to the original position on the mirror side Quickly step to the side. Get all coins left side.
  • Carefully tramp Up, walk to the lt. blue round button room collecting any left over coins.
  • Before tramping L-L, make sure your gate is open and move plasma cube as needed.
  • Tramp L-L. Walk down and tramp to exit.
Ta-Da.
Loirae
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:14 pm

I did it a squeak different but got my gold in the end. This was really really a cool puzzle!

Thanks so much for taking the time to type all that out snookums!
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:13 am

Nothing so special about this level except that by solving it I completed all known KIKI levels.
annedanner
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by annedanner » Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:00 pm

Thanks, Kiki and Loirae. This was a really fun level to play. I love combined levels.

[Edit] I just saw the walk through. I did it differently - I had the spheres in both halves roll over the buttons.
Anne
My List