New Level - Peegue Poser D

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
malcdelsol
Rainbow Master

New Level - Peegue Poser D

Post by malcdelsol » Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:48 am

Hi Wonderlanders,

Here is Peegue's 13th Poser level.

Peegue has invited you all to his Garden Party. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have a good weekend all (and YES that includes you Lillian :wink: - this is easier than my last few levels :twisted: )

Malcdelsol 8)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
(Lord & husband of Lady IDJIT)
Salin
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Salin » Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:23 pm

You are a big lier, you are!!!!

Easier :? my a......unt, couldn`t do it either, so there :lol: :lol:

Ther are something that would`nt cooperate if you know what I`m saying.

I guess we who need one, will cry for help by the end of the weekend. That is if there`s any senses left in our brain :wink:
Inger
Norway
wonderlandlover
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by wonderlandlover » Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:49 pm

After doing a million things wrong, I finally got the order to everything.

A very tricky level, indeed! Thanks for the gold star!
Lisa
Will I ever be able to play again?
Lillian
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Lillian » Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:13 pm

Mr Malc is a STINKER :twisted:

I can get all the coins except for the one on the ice (left side) with a barrel infront of it :roll: I can get rid of the barrel - but that tile is a one-step only. I am left with a rolling boulder and a barrel (not the ones in the house). Am I close or am I having a stinker? :D

Ooooo just had an idea - should I still have the cannon and a barrel?

EDIT: No good - couldn't get the barrel where I wanted to - help please :?
Last edited by Lillian on Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lillie
mette
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by mette » Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:39 pm

Hi Malc,

A nice addition to the Peegue Poser series. I didn't find it too difficult to figure out what I was supposed to do :P , but my fingers kept sabotaging my progress :roll: But finally: Victory is mine :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mette
\Mette
malcdelsol
Rainbow Master

Post by malcdelsol » Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:44 am

Hi Wonderlanders,

Firstly CONGRATS as usual to both wonderlandlover and mette for completing this level :lol: :lol:

Lillian - it would seem that your almost there :roll:

Some hints :-

1. At the very start you had 'Better Dash' to the conveyor timer button top left and then immediately go down and right to push the keg, as it comes off of the conveyor, 2 squares to the right.
This had to be done before the cannon arrives.

2. This Keg is only usefull for clearing the path to the Exit.

3. The cannon needs to be placed 'out of the way' initially.

4. The cannon is used to destroy the keg bottom left giving access to the coin above the Exit gate. This coin HAS to be the last Rainbow coin to get because the only way to continue is down (past the gate) and right - again minding out for the rolling boulder.

5. Don't be too eager to grab that bonus coin.

If anyone wants other hints then please let me know.

Malcdelsol 8)
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:03 am

Hey! I got it! I kept tripping over my shoelaces making that dash at the beginning, but once I found my lath, the rest kind of fell into place. Took a couple tried to free all the stuff from that back corner, but in the end I got it. Thanks!! :D
Loirae
Davimad
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Davimad » Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:19 pm

By golly Malc, this wasn't a level for slow pokes! :shock:

I worked everything out and after a million attempts managed to get the coins, one thing stopped me though, the exit. :oops:

That's what I get for being so cocksure eh? Back I go to get my gold now that I know what the barrel is for. :roll: :oops: :lol:

Still being Mrs. Stoopid methinks. :oops: :roll: :lol:
Minnie. (Polly's big sis)

Image Thanks to Kymmie.
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:37 pm

:D :D :D HI Malc. Yes I think its a job for the beer Police all that wasted beer is a crime, I must admit I peeked at the spoiler, :oops: I was heading in the right direction though, Ace jumping fun with the trampoline, The first few attempts I did get a little greedy with the bonus coin, Came up short for Items later on :shock: Excellent fun in a small area, Thanks for all your creative brilliance. Looking forward to the next. :D :D :D
Keeks
malcdelsol
Rainbow Master

Post by malcdelsol » Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:52 pm

Hi Loirae, Davimad & kiki,

Well done on the 3 of you completing this level :lol:

Pleased that you all sussed out the order of events and made it to 'have words' with the Lodger :wink:

( wasting all that beer :shock: )

Malcdelsol 8)
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:41 pm

I can honestly say I conquered this level before I saw you had posted some hints. I needed lots of help with your last one so I was happy to get this one my own! Lots of restarts and experimenting with the deflectors and the boxes to get things where they had to go but in the end we made it out alive! Terrific fun...thanks,
bob
malcdelsol
Rainbow Master

Post by malcdelsol » Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:30 pm

Hi bob,

If you say you did it without the hints - then without question you did.

Congrats on your survival :lol:

Malcdelsol 8)
drushing
Rainbow AllStar

Post by drushing » Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:00 am

I was struggling with this one, Malc! Your hints sure helped me sort it out but even so, it took a lot of trial and error! Thanks for another gold star!
Lillian
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Lillian » Sun Feb 12, 2006 4:22 pm

I'm afraid your hints haven't help me work out how I get that last coin Malc. I have tried to kill/smash the gooby by that coin - can't. Am I supposed to be doing something with the reflectors apart from putting them in the puddle? How many objects should I be able to get from the back section? What on earth does not being too greedy with the bonus coin have to do with anything?????

I am brain dead on this one :(
Lillie
malcdelsol
Rainbow Master

Post by malcdelsol » Sun Feb 12, 2006 4:57 pm

Hi Lillian,

You cannot break any of the pink goobies :roll:

They together with the non existant X squares was just my way of showing you something weird when you bounce a keg onto a group of goobies - the surrounding goobies dissapear from view although they are still there in the level :shock:

The 2 reflectors (prisms) are needed to clear the way to the Exit in the house once you can push that very first keg into the doorway.

You need ALL of the items out from the section top right.

2 metal boxes are used to get the coin above the puddle - BUT don't be greedy and get the bonus coin at the same time as the Rainbow coin is on a 1 square and you won't be able to get back.

Walkthrough :-

You need to do things in the required sequence as follows :-

Save keg and cannon.
Get coins along the bottom and get boulder running.
Move cannon left and up a couple to be 'out of the way' at the left side of the pool.
Get 2 metal boxes out and into the puddle to get the Rainbow coin only.
Re-site the cannon to the very left wall and up a couple of squares - it will destroy the keg bottom left.
Minding cannon fire and the boulder get that last Rainbow coin and your way out is now pass the boulder again.
Push the first keg into the doorway of the house.
Get 2 prisms out and destroy that keg (clears path to Exit)
Push the cannon up to very top left new puddle and then get the metal box for same to get the bonus coin.
Exit.
You can do it now :wink:

Malcdelsol 8)
Lillian
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Lillian » Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:03 pm

malcdelsol wrote:Minding cannon fire and the boulder get that last Rainbow coin and your way out is now pass the boulder again.
This is what I am not understanding - how???? There is a gate in the way! I have the boulder rolling over the ice at the back and over the timer and the 3 step water tile is stopping the boulder. (I have so far only walked on the 3 step tile once because I trampolined into the back section via the ice/tramp).

Me no understand :oops:
Lillie
malcdelsol
Rainbow Master

Post by malcdelsol » Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:34 pm

Hi Lillian,

What gate - the Exit gate :?:

If you have done things in the correct sequence as in my walkthrough you have already got all of the other Rainbow coins.

So as you go over the 1 square to get the last Rainbow coin the Exit gate comes down and you can get out pass the boulder and over the 3 tile again.

Malcdelsol 8)
Lillian
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Lillian » Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:21 pm

malcdelsol wrote:So as you go over the 1 square to get the last Rainbow coin the Exit gate comes down and you can get out pass the boulder and over the 3 tile again.
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

So when I only had one coin left in my first post - I could have probably got home :cry: :cry: :cry: I "forgot" that THAT gate would come down when I took the coin! I had visions of me taking the coin and then sliding back down to the black hole :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back to the drawing board - thanks for holding my hand - DOH! :wink:
Lillie
Lillian
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Lillian » Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:27 pm

This is me after completing this level ---------> Image

What did I say about my weekend - Hmmmm..... today's result didn't help either :!:

You are such a clever stinker :twisted: If I hear Peegue say "This is exciting" one more time I'll kill him :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for all the help - to think I almost did it on my own earlier :twisted:
Lillie
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:11 am

Another great level - thanks!