New Level - Weirder Wonderland

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
majic1
Rainbow SuperStar

New Level - Weirder Wonderland

Post by majic1 » Sat May 08, 2004 9:59 pm

We're celebrating 2 of my children's birthdays today, finally got everything ready to go - so NOW I'm taking a BREAK before everyone shows up, to post this WEIRD level! It's takes advantage of most of the weird box things that we've seen go on in Wonderland! I would've had this done days earlier, but I keep getting sidetracked by all the new levels that keep showing up. I haven't finished or commented on all yet, but so far, they're all good and all fun!

Have fun and WELCOME TO WEIRDER WONDERLAND!! :lol: :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by majic1 on Mon May 10, 2004 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Majicaleetarina
Salin
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Salin » Sun May 09, 2004 1:46 am

Well happy birthday,.....

Good going ( is that appropriate to say???????????9
majic1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by majic1 » Sun May 09, 2004 4:12 am

Of course! :D

Presents have been unwrapped, everyone's full, all are happy..........................and I'm POOPED! :shock:
Majicaleetarina
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Sun May 09, 2004 12:00 pm

I really enjoyed this majic1. It was weird and it took me several attempts - I kept using the boxes for the wrong things :roll: On my first try I forgot to collect the coins at the top first so I went back to get them, and ended up with three invisible boxes, but one got in the way so I couldn't get the coins and had to start over :x

I love these weird levels, make some more...go on, make some more....pleeeeeeze :lol:
Pauline
Carolyn
Rainbow Master

Post by Carolyn » Sun May 09, 2004 2:06 pm

Ingenious level, majic... I really liked it... I used the wooden boxes for the wrong thing the first time and did not have enough boxes.... :oops: :oops: ... This was a brilliant level tho... And puts all my levels to shame..... :lol: :lol: ... Nice puzzle figuring out level... :D
carolyn
BINA
Rainbow Seeker

Post by BINA » Sun May 09, 2004 2:21 pm

This is really a brilliant level Majic!

I especially liked the part with the boxes, that keeps popping up, everytime I move one :shock: :lol:

Haven't finished it yet - having problems making a bridge to the exit - :oops: I'll keep working :D :D :D

Thanks!

Bina.
ol'gramma
Rainbow Star

Post by ol'gramma » Sun May 09, 2004 3:09 pm

Keeping track of all the unusual things that can happen in this game, and then sorting them out and using them effectively is, in it's self, a feat...:shock: :shock: :shock:

I echo the chorus of everyone else, BRILLIANT...and so much FUN to play.

Majic, you are the level Queen. :D :D :D

ol'gramma
Carolyn
Davimad
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Davimad » Sun May 09, 2004 4:11 pm

Queen Majic1, sounds appropriate to me! :wink:

This has to be the best ever level to date, how you utilised all the glitches in Wonderland was awesome. 8)

I really cannot understand Midnight Synergy, they should have offered you a job long ago! :shock:

Thanks a million your Highness. :lol:

M.A.D. :lol:
majic1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by majic1 » Mon May 10, 2004 3:19 am

Personally, I think ol'gramma should be named the "Level Queen" - she has made so many levels, and there is not ONE of hers that I haven't THOROUGHLY ENJOYED! :D She is SO creative!! :D (and some of them are DEFINITELY WILD!)
Majicaleetarina
ol'gramma
Rainbow Star

Post by ol'gramma » Mon May 10, 2004 4:32 am

Thank you, that is very nice. :D :D I think of myself more as a beginner.

I think we have lots of Royalty in this group, A Queen for each style unique to the personality that made it. We have several here who have found their style and are making excellent levels consistantly.

Everyone here is a creative person, and I would bet each has other creative outlets. When you find your niche, as to large, small, technical, fantasy, then each level you make gets better, and more involved.

For sheer volume of consistantly marvelous levels, small, medium, large, extra extra large, cute, clever and devilish, using every active element available, Majic is the Queen of the Level Queens. The 'Weirdness Level' is a brilliant example.

We have some men who make superb levels as well. (They have to nominate their own King for the Wonderland Ball) :lol: :lol: :lol: The men's levels are so very, very different from the women's. No soft fuzzies for them.....they are all very technical, sometimes fast and furious. :shock: :shock:
We do have levels for everyone, and we are a very diverse group, aren't we!

ol'gramma
Carolyn
ThePreciousOne
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by ThePreciousOne » Wed May 12, 2004 1:20 am

Help!!!! Purty Please????

I can't figure that area out with the ghost and the conveyor belt.What Am I missing???
majic1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by majic1 » Wed May 12, 2004 5:01 am

Push the ice box onto the conveyor belt to kill the ghosts; then go up & on each side push one block over and then push ice box below into the water - you can get the coins on each side then & go out through the teleporter
Majicaleetarina
SharonM
Rainbow Star

Post by SharonM » Wed May 12, 2004 11:39 am

Finally got a chance to finish this one, majic. I really liked the weirder world. My daughter was watching over my shoulder and kept oo-ing and ah-ing. Freightrain said, "Hey! Where did the boxes go?" :lol:

The part that gave me trouble was the coin in the ghost chamber! :lol: I still don't remember how I did it, because when I went back the second time to do the level again, I couldn't do it! :oops: :twisted: AAARRRGGGHHH! I keep blocking the coin off! :lol:

Lots of fun. Thanks. :D
SharonM
dylan1298
Rainbow Wizard

Post by dylan1298 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:44 pm

The invisible box levels of your's are driving me insane. I can't find any boxes. I even check the level editor and the only box avalible is the first one you push into the water. How do hold the buttons down now?
D's MOM
LISA
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:23 am

I think your insanity is contagious, Dylan.

One possibility, is that these levels, being so old, are based on an old glitch which was since fixed in the game.
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:05 am

Open up your game folder.

Wonderland.exe is the launcher. It allows you to change some settings, after which you go directly to the game file, wdlgamep.exe

There's another file, called wdlgame.exe, without the "p".

The "P" stands for "Platinum".

So if you want to play these levels, use the older wdlgame.exe, which will open the Deluxe version of the game. :wink:
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:33 pm

Yes, this worked - thank you very much Muzo!