New Level: Combination safe

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

New Level: Combination safe

Post by Amnon » Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:59 pm

This is my second attempt using the level editor (AMNON02).

It works by magic (but some claim there are ghosts inside the machine instead).

Hope you all enjoy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Amnon on Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
drushing
Rainbow AllStar

Post by drushing » Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:29 am

I see no one else has commented so maybe I am not the only one struggling with this one. :oops: I have tried this many times but haven't made any progress. I have noticed in my random ramblings through the lower part of this level that I cause some boulder movement in the top part. I have no idea if it is the right thing or not. I also haven't worked out any answers to your signs so I obviously don't have the code or codes. At this point I am not sure I would know what to do if I did have them! I will give this level a rest and try to tackle it later when my thinking is fresh! Sorry Amnon but it is a tough one.

Please don't let the lack of response on your levels discourage you from making more level! Most folks won't comment unless they can solve a level.
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:57 am

Well, have you ever seen the mechanism of a safe? in fact even a bicycle lock...

It has either pins or litle balls - these are the boulders of the top part, and when they are all in alignment, the safe is unlocked - you just pull the handle and it opens.

All the information you need to crack the codes is available in the lower part.
Once you know and select your code, all you need is just to follow the instructions and go round and round the correct number of times.
Lutz
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Lutz » Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:35 pm

Hi Amnon,

I'm not quite sure if I got it right. :?
I solved your little riddle. But does that mean I have to circle so often around and around and around corresponding to the grandson's age? And then the same way back?

Need some help on this one :roll: :)
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:23 pm

Lutz, a hint (highlight to see): take it one digit at a time
poohbutton
Platinum Wonderlander

Re: New Level: Combination safe

Post by poohbutton » Thu May 02, 2019 7:37 pm

Watch out, Amnon, I'm on your levels atm :shock: :lol:
I have the codes, but I don't understand the lower boulder area. It says "activate code 1" "activate 2", but how? I've moved around the boulder with the code numbers but that did nothing (or did it?). Also, I'm pretty sure I know how to activate the colored timers, but I'm not sure how to get one of the metal boxes out of that certain area (with the spikes), and get out of it afterwards. Am I just making it harder than it has to be...again? :lol: :oops:
TIA,
Poohbutton
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Thu May 02, 2019 11:17 pm

I've moved around the boulder with the code numbers but that did nothing (or did it?)
You mean the red sphere?

You KICK the sphere to activate a code - not move around it!
poohbutton
Platinum Wonderlander

Post by poohbutton » Sun May 05, 2019 4:29 pm

Thanks for your reply Amnon!
You mean the red sphere?
Yes
You KICK the sphere to activate a code - not move around it!
I know that, but I was confused why it says activate 1 and activate 2. I figured it out; I was just confused by the wording. That was all on me. :oops:
Thanks again!