New Level - In The Bushes

Post, download, and discuss custom levels for Return To Wonderland.
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

New Level - In The Bushes

Post by Lillie » Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:27 am

Have fun in the bushes - but be careful - you never know what may be lurking :twisted: :wink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
Chickie
Rainbow Star

Post by Chickie » Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:17 pm

I had loads of fun and I was very careful. At first I thought I had too many boxes then I thought I didn't have enough, but as it turns out I had just enough. Took me a few tries to get through, but when I finally made it to the end I got that on the first try. Nice level!!!!
wonderlandlover
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by wonderlandlover » Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:32 pm

I thought I had plenty, if not too many, if not at first, too. This was an excellent puzzle to work out, and I really enjoyed the end!

Thanks!
Lisa
Will I ever be able to play again?
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:38 pm

:D :D :D I had lots of fun in those bushes, :lol: Lots of boxes to deal with and everyone had a job to do, I particularly liked the exit sequence with the TP's and the jumps, Very tricky! Ace level. :D :D :D
"Lillie I'm Silly But Not from The Hillie's Where The Billie's Holler Across The Hollow And Want You To Follow Lillie" :shock: :lol:
Keeks
drushing
Rainbow AllStar

Post by drushing » Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:50 am

Great level! Took a few tries to get the boxes right and use them in the correct order! Fun level and yes I was looking for lurkers in the bushes! :shock:
wonderfull
Rainbow Star

Post by wonderfull » Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:10 am

Fun puzzle; came together quite nicely. Not to say that I didn't have to restart countless times..it was an "if at first you don't succeed....try, try again" kind of puzzle for me. Thanks for the fun Lil!
It's a Wonderfull life
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Post by Amnon » Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:09 pm

I loved this one - lots of fun!
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:47 pm

A little too early, then a little too late. But all is well when I did everything at the right time. :D
Loirae
bob roest
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by bob roest » Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:49 pm

Got it!

Thank ya,
bob
emma
Silver Wonderlander

Post by emma » Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:49 pm

Hi have been playing loads of your levels this week, and I love them!!!

Seem to have several that I can almost finish but not quite, so think I might have to come back to you on several occasions :oops: ....however today I just cannot get that last coin in in the bushes. I have three boxes and a pink square but I just dont understand what to do them???????

Please can you give me a clue:?:
Emma
dunc
Rainbow Master

Post by dunc » Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:07 pm

typically devious :twisted:

it took a lot of thinking to get that one particular coin, i tried all the obvious ways by blocking with boxes even though i knew it wasn't going to work, then i spotted the way :wink:

mind you, the first time i did it, i thought i had a box over, but only because i forgot to put one somewhere pretty important, and had no option but to drown poor little loofy :twisted:

made it through the next time :D

ok, "in the bushes" eh........ so when is "behind the bike sheds" going to hit the shelves? :P
a person who never made a mistake never made anything!
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:22 pm

dunc wrote:ok, "in the bushes" eh........ so when is "behind the bike sheds" going to hit the shelves? :P
"Coming to a Wonderland screen near you soon..........." :wink: You are funny Dunkin Donuts 8)

Hi Emma - you must push 2 boxes down the pink TP - the other box I assume is for the light blue button. Go down the pink TP and as you hit the box at the end of the ice, hold down the right arrow key and time your jumps so that you can tramp into the groove to get that coin :wink:

Hope that helps - if you need more help - please ask again :D
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:20 pm

Ace level Lillie - managed it without any help for once!

What to put where, in what order ... that was the problem. Then the exit sequence was very cunning.

I was expecting things to jump out at me all the time! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
TASHA
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by TASHA » Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:13 pm

Fantastic, Lillie!!! Had a guy here who was fixing my computer & I showed him "Return to Wonderland" which he had never played. Your level was a "tryout" for making sure my download function was working. He is a real "expert" (although he had never played RTW before & wasn't familiar with all it's glitches) but he was hooked in about 5 mins. Maybe I got us a new customer :?: :?:

P.S. -- Hubby was hungry & wanted to BBQ but this guy wouldn't leave until he solved the puzzle. I had to show him how (after about 5 tries). Excellent & so much fun.
Julie Marr
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by Julie Marr » Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:13 pm

:D Yeah! I finally finished another of your levels. I have only managed to complete a few after many tries. Love the challenge. That last coin had me stumped for ages. Good one Lillie.
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:10 pm

Well done Julie and thanks for playing and sticking with it :D Please feel free to ask for help on any of my levels :D

G'day :P
Amnon
Rainbow Spirit Seeker

Re: New Level - In The Bushes

Post by Amnon » Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:08 am

Very nice, thanks!