A spin on 2YUO13

Post or download easier levels specifically designed for younger players.
janellesnip
Rainbow Wonderlander

A spin on 2YUO13

Post by janellesnip » Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:23 pm

I liked the level so much (from the kid's levels that I downloaded off of Mette's site, under 0-A), that I made it actually work, including a couple of improvements of spelling and punctuation! Watch for a couple of hidden coins in the tunnels.

NOTE this is not my level -- it is just an improvement on a previous one.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tweetyangel
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by tweetyangel » Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:35 pm

May I please have some help?
janellesnip
Rainbow Wonderlander

spoiler

Post by janellesnip » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:42 pm

Dear Tweetyangel,
This is a very easy level with a few small tricks to make it annoying... I guess. I did not invent it -- I just improved a level called 2yuo13 from the custom levels. I do not even know who made it. 2yuo13 was not solveable -- this is. First, try changing your perspective by pressing alt-x-and the number-pad numbers to be able to see under the "gameboard" -- this should be enough to make you understand most of the game without my explanation. Or if you feel like reading, here is a spoiler:
In the first part, Stinky can only walk 1/4 of the was around without bumping into a z-bot (or probably halfway if your fingers are very quick), so you wait for the third z-bot and walk 1/4 of the way around and hide in one of the coves, let the three z-bots go by; then walk to the next cove. Your path should be: up-right-up-up-left (wait) right-up-up-left-left-down (get coin) up-left-left-down-left (push pink/violet button) right-down-down-down-right-right-down (wait) up-right-up-up-right. That is the end of the z-bot part.
Then you go one space SOUTH of where the cannonball goes by and wait for scouge to shoot. Walk (quickly) to the scouge (east) and one space up (north) -- there is a tunnel with three coins here -- be sure to explore it fully before moving on. Then wait for the second scouge to shoot (they shoot at the same time anyhow) and walk out of the scouge area into safety.
Then you see Loof's house. Loof has one bonus and one rainbow coin to collect in his area; then he can come and help Stinky.
Stinky waits in the lower area; Loof goes to the stone and pushes it to the left (east); then down (south); then right (west). Stinky pushes it up and goes to wait to the right (west) of the pine tree. Loof pushes the stone (boulder) right (east) to the transporter, which pushes it down (south). Loof walks around to the boulder and gives it a push to the right (west) and gets out of Stinky's way. Stinky pushes the boulder up; then right (west). The boulder goes through the tunnel in the wall, breaking the boxes hidden inside, and ending up in the water. Stinky follows the boulder. There are two boxes to the left (east) of the water -- push them both into the water. Now you have a bridge to walk upon. The trampoline area is very simple; you can almost not go wrong; some of the trampolines are just there for show. First hop over into that area. Then hop down (south) Then either: count spaces, flying all over the place, till you land at the area with three coing OR just let Stinky hop 1,2,3 -- He will land two spaces west of the three coins; waits for the electricity, then collects the coins. It is also a relatively simple matter to get the bonus coins.
To get out of the tramp area, there is a spot where you can hop 1,2 (both to the east) and land near your box-bridge.
From here you would do well to press alt-x-3 and alt-x-1 in order to change the perspective and to see below the "gameboard" -- there is a bonus coin and a couple of rainbow coins in the tunnel; be careful: there is also a box which, if pushed in a certain direction, will block the rest of your moves and you will have to start over... anyway, follow that tunnel (with or without perspective change: Stinky is tall enough to be seen above the hedge) until you get to the conveyor. Then you are standing beside a coin area with a bouncing boulder. Wait for the boulder to go by, wait another half second or so, then bounce. You will land in an area with another boulder. Walk immediately down (south) and left (east), out of the way of that boulder. Then walk on the southernmost path you can take; follow the boulder 3/4 of the way around and get to the exit. Then Loof is still there -- he just goes to the box-bridge, through the tunnel to the conveyor (really be careful with the extra box this time, since you have no protection from blocking yourself if you don't see what you are doing); take the same path as Stinky did around the conveyor-boulders, but use the other exit.
It is insignificant in this level whether you use Stinky or Loof to collect the coins and to bounce around the trampoline area. It is also insignificant which exit you choose for which character. It is just a level that looks scary and isn't really.
good luck!
Janelle
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:50 pm

I managed to finish this one but it's not that easy, mostly because of the hidden tunnels. Also quite dangerous because of having to leap into the middle of rolling boulders. :lol: :lol:

Thanks for making it playable Janelle. :D :D

PS: I also enjoyed your collaboration level with Billy Bob 8)
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
tweetyangel
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by tweetyangel » Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:05 pm

Thank you for your help. I finally got through with the gold star even though I had to go back again to find the last two bonus coins.
janellesnip
Rainbow Wonderlander

original was playable after all

Post by janellesnip » Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:12 pm

Dear players of snip2yuo13:
I just played the original 2yuo13, by a player called 2yu556. It is solveable just the way it is. My manipulation was not necessary (although it did make it a bit more interesting in my opinion).

yours,
Janelle