yet another random model: grand piano

Custom 3d models, houses, etc. for Return To Wonderland.
LinkyNStoof
Rainbow Master

yet another random model: grand piano

Post by LinkyNStoof » Sun Jul 11, 2004 5:47 pm

Another something snarfed off the Internet, though this one has some problems, and I'm too much of a beginner to figure out how to go about fixing it.

It's a nice grand piano, 3x5 (3's the width, ie. the distance span by the keyboard) in size. Again no skins. But as you can see, the keyboard's keys are currently all white! Currently the white and black keys are grouped together in the model as one single group, so until I find a way to separate the two out, I have no way to set the black keys to black.

Other than that it's not too bad. Don't ask me how to use it in a level though. Since my copy of Milkshape is just a demo version that'll expire in 30 days or so, I'm gonna basically try to post as many decent models as I can find in the Internet as possible before the expiration, with no specific levels in mind.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Sun Jul 11, 2004 6:20 pm

It doesn't matter about the keys, I can't play the piano. :lol:

I wonder if Stinky can. 8)
Pauline
TheoX
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by TheoX » Sat Jul 17, 2004 4:32 am

Wow you are so good at making things!
Now Stinky can express his musical talent and play the piano while the Kaboom!s sing, the Z-Bots hum a tune, and the Rainbow Spirits do a jig!
:D :D :D
(✿ ◕ᗜ◕)━♫.*・。゚
Currently making synth music as treehann
I make 2d games too at: treehann.itch.io
My old sig-bar image broke but I'm still thanking Pauline and Janet forever for their art!