Model Request : Morklin

Custom 3d models, houses, etc. for Return To Wonderland.
tails the fox
Rainbow Master

Model Request : Morklin

Post by tails the fox » Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:30 am

I need morklin the wizard heres how i want them (if its possible)
model1/Facing Forward ^
model2/facing Left <
model3/Facing Right >
model4/facing backwards v
and a screen shot of him in gameplay whould be nice so i may see what it looks like (post the screen shot first so if i reject it you posted the download for nothing) ThankYou
Blink
Rainbow Master

Re: Model Request : Morklin

Post by Blink » Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:37 pm

tails the fox wrote:(post the screen shot first so if i reject it you posted the download for nothing) ThankYou
That is not very nice, and people will not give you the model if you keep up that attitude. Please try to maintain a friendly atmosphere with the people around you.

And did you have to make it even more so sarcastic by adding a "Thank You" at the end?
tails the fox
Rainbow Master

Post by tails the fox » Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:15 pm

i changed a long time ago blink and just people whojust plain post stuff like that in my topics is NOT neccicary if your gonna complain about my attitude please start a topic about it
billy bob
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by billy bob » Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:18 pm

:shock:

Looks like you haven't changed from this. :roll:
Blink
Rainbow Master

Post by Blink » Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:43 pm

tails the fox wrote:i changed a long time ago blink and just people whojust plain post stuff like that in my topics is NOT neccicary if your gonna complain about my attitude please start a topic about it
Oh boy, a forum argument! Haven't seen one for a long time.

*Ahem* First of all, at least spell correctly. I am not going to call you a noob, tails the fox, but it makes you look like one. And you think your behavior is not questionable? Think again. Patrick would agree with me and billy bob that it is not acceptable.
tails the fox wrote:Shut up you ironic foolish stupid idiotic moronish uber noob!!!
I have some things to say, but I am not usually the flaming/correcting type. But, in this situation, I have to. It is really irritating when some repeats this kind of action. Why did you ask him to shut up? He only asked for help. You do that ALL the time. "Please, please give me (a certain texture/level)!!!!" That, and you don't even bother to use spell check and punctuation.

..."...you ironic foolish stupid idiotic moronish uber noob!!!" Well, there is nothing ironic about the person who you flamed, it is a misuse of your horrible vocabulary. I guess after that, it's a triple negative, so it still is a negative. The rest is just flaming, so I have no explanation for that.

Sorry for my apparent flaming, but it was for a good reason- to point out the flaws in tails the fox, and to remind him to not keep up his despicable attitude.

Plus, you need sarcasm lessons.
maxnick
Rainbow Master

Re: Model Request : Morklin

Post by maxnick » Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:06 pm

Blink wrote:
tails the fox wrote:(post the screen shot first so if i reject it you posted the download for nothing) ThankYou
I don't actually think it was that rude... I mean I could see where the part with the rejecting and stuff could be rude, but I don't think it was that bad...

Now, others might see it as rude and I could understand where you would think it rude.

I'm not sure the above sentence makes sense but I hope you can at least get my point...
Uijt jt nz tjhobuvsf.
Blink
Rainbow Master

Post by Blink » Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:13 pm

You're right, but it was his repetitive irritation of using rude phrases.