Missing Textures

Custom 3d models, houses, etc. for Return To Wonderland.
StinkerSquad01
Rainbow AllStar

Missing Textures

Post by StinkerSquad01 » Sat May 04, 2013 4:13 am

Hi folks, I recently found my dusty copy of RTW, and when I got it on my new computer, I realized I accidentally deleted some of the textures for the Platinum Set so it would copy over faster. :oops:
Could anyone please post them here for me so I could get them back again? I'd really appreciate it; I want to get back into the classic series, and maybe make some actual levels of my own. :)
md
Rainbow Master

Post by md » Sat May 04, 2013 11:45 pm

Try re-installing it. If that doesn't work (or your too lazy :P), then here are the textures.

Place the textures in the 'CustomTextures' directory, and the background in the 'CustomBackgrounds' directory, in a new folder called 'fire'.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If you bothered to copy and paste this signature, or zoom in, to make it possible to read, then I wasted 5-10 seconds of your life.
StinkerSquad01
Rainbow AllStar

Post by StinkerSquad01 » Sat May 04, 2013 11:55 pm

Thanks. :D
As for re-installing, I actually don't really know how to do that with RTW, actually.
md
Rainbow Master

Post by md » Sun May 05, 2013 7:53 am

StinkerSquad01 wrote:Thanks. :D
As for re-installing, I actually don't really know how to do that with RTW, actually.
I don't think it's possible without the actual install file (I assumed you might have still had it).
If you bothered to copy and paste this signature, or zoom in, to make it possible to read, then I wasted 5-10 seconds of your life.