WSW The Meadows Help!

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
Gold Raven
Rainbow Seeker

WSW The Meadows Help!

Post by Gold Raven » Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:55 pm

I am redoing Wonderland Secret Worlds....have searched for clues here and have found them...but not on this level in the Forever Forest The Meadow.......I know when I first played this a couple or more years ago...I was helped, but I cannot find that thread!!

Does anyone remember how to play this? Or direct me to the thread. Or just send me the full solution in a PM.... :cry: I need to get out of this Forest... :cry:
"There is This World...and then There is The Next...and Between Them Both Are The Doors".....Jim Morrison
Gold Raven
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Gold Raven » Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:03 pm

Hi, It is me again. I also to need to know the very end of Crossing the River....yes, I have found the clue threads except for the very last when Peegue keeps getting killed by the rolling boulder....I almost have it...but cannot find another timer.....or I need to wait to put him on the ice...until when?

Gee....I remember having this much difficulty before! :cry: :roll: :shock:
"There is This World...and then There is The Next...and Between Them Both Are The Doors".....Jim Morrison
Gold Raven
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Gold Raven » Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:16 pm

Never mind about Crossing the River, got it! 8)

now onto that Cabin! :shock: