stuck in mushroom farm... help

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
fionasamuella
Gold Wonderlander

stuck in mushroom farm... help

Post by fionasamuella » Mon Jul 05, 2004 12:26 am

can't figure out how to a) get rid of the chomper and b) to get the rainbow spirit to get the coins.. i thought maybe getting the chompers to help but how???? :oops: :twisted: :evil: :roll:
LinkyNStoof
Rainbow Master

Post by LinkyNStoof » Mon Jul 05, 2004 12:41 am

I don't think you can get rid of the chompers, they'll be the nuisance in this level. To get the rainbow spirit to the coins, use 2 boxes to build a bridge across the river to the part of the level with giant mushrooms, then place the 3rd box all the way to the lower right corner. Pray for good luck--the rainbow spirits are a little random and might or might not go in the correct direction when it hits the box, if it does and if the chompers do not get in the way, it'll go straight to the coins.

Anyone else has a better strategy for guiding the spirit?

[edit: Oh yeah, I just played it again, to avoid having the chompers get in your way before you even finished building the bridge, you might want to start off circling the upper part of the level in a counterclockwise direction, basically as if you're collecting the bonus coins (but you don't have to actually collect them if you're having a hard time). After doing the walk, it should reposition some of the chompers to better places. Again, maybe someone else has an easier way?]
fionasamuella
Gold Wonderlander

mushroom farm

Post by fionasamuella » Mon Jul 05, 2004 1:40 am

thanks Linkynstoof!!!!! .. got it...!!!! :D