Stormy Weather-WSW

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
elmopalooza
Rainbow Seeker

Stormy Weather-WSW

Post by elmopalooza » Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:23 am

I don't get this one. I get the steel box to the button but then what? nothing happens! what am I missing here?
Clifford
Rainbow Wizard

Anser

Post by Clifford » Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:52 pm

Code: Select all

You need to push the wooden box to the water part where the steel box is.
Then put the box on the Yellow button.
It's not working because the boulder is braking the wooden box and not steel boxs.
(Press Shift and the arrow keys to look around the level)

Still stuck? Press

CTRL and F9 to cheat
Here's a Walk through!

You need to get a steel box onto the yellow button. To do so, use the Stinky/Loof cooperation move to get the wood box around the tight, winding paths of this maze. Move Stinky to the purple "X", then use Loof to move the box along the purple arrow right to Stinky. Switch to Stinky and push to box away from the wall. Repeat this move, alternating between Stinky and Loof, with the white, yellow, green, and blue paths. 

Once on the island, build a bridge with the wood box and use both Stinky and Loof to move the steel box along the orange path onto the yellow button.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shadow
Gold Wonderlander

Post by Shadow » Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:02 pm

If you're feeling desperate, and don't want the bonuses and just want to move on, here's the fastest solution for this level:

Step 1: Push wooden box one step down.
Step 2: Put Stinky on yellow button.
Step 3: With Loof, push the box that is on the conveyor button, and quickly step on/off the button to roll the boulder.
Step 4: Immediately switch to Stinky and get out of the boulder's path.
Step 5: Push wooden box on yellow button.
Step 6: Exit. (The wooden box will not break due to a glitch)
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:28 pm

I think Ctrl-F9 is even faster 8) but it's a pretty nice alternative :idea: :idea: :!:

Why do you call it a glitch? I think a boulder only destroys a woodbox when it's already moving. And it can be made on the move either by a conveyor or Stinky.