guard corridor help help

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
fionasamuella
Gold Wonderlander

guard corridor help help

Post by fionasamuella » Sat Jul 10, 2004 9:37 pm

this is the one with the conveyor belts ... i know what i have to do.. but any ideas about timing or which character should go on the inside tra :twisted: ck
fionasamuella
Gold Wonderlander

Post by fionasamuella » Sun Jul 11, 2004 1:31 am

got it thanks!!
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Sun Jul 11, 2004 7:11 am

Have you actually done this level? :shock:

I just can't get the timing right. :x

I can get the boxes to go down exactly in line but I always set off too soon or too late. :roll:
Pauline
fionasamuella
Gold Wonderlander

Post by fionasamuella » Sun Jul 11, 2004 5:33 pm

Hi

spoiler warning

yes finished level.. it is a frustrating one but if you have the characters going in their call up order ( meaning who it goes to next when you hit the "enter" button ) ... so stinky is at the longest conveyor, loof at the shorter one and Quookie is the middle guy... is should work... but again it is a case of timing... get Stinky push the box, call up loof , get him to push , then call up Quookie with wait that split second when you see both the boxes and start off Quookie.. note just get Quookie started don't push him along the way otherwise he goes too quickly and gets ahead of the steel box barrier..

let me know if you need more help.. glad to help someone else for a change.. I'm usually the one havign trouble!!!! :lol:
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Sun Jul 11, 2004 6:16 pm

I know exactly what I'm supposed to do. :roll: and I can get the boxes going down in line with each other. It's when it comes to Qookie, I either set off a fraction too early or a fraction too late and get killed. I just can't get it right. :(
Pauline
fionasamuella
Gold Wonderlander

Post by fionasamuella » Sun Jul 11, 2004 6:35 pm

like i said it is a frustrating one.. but if you have the characters going in that order eventually it will work.. i actually got it to work twice in a row once.. keep at it!!!!