Wonderland

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
Zamm

Wonderland

Post by Zamm » Tue Jul 13, 2004 10:10 pm

Need help with Wonderland: Water, Water, Everywhere. I can't get those last rainbows at the top of the ice rink.

Also, need help with Collaboration at the start, how do they collaborate in getting the box around the puzzle. Thanks :idea: :?: :?:
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Wed Jul 14, 2004 3:38 am

Hey Zamm, welcome to the board! Glad to have another Wonderlander here!

Could you tell us which world and which level you are working on?

Someone will be glad to help you! :D
Zamm

Post by Zamm » Wed Jul 14, 2004 1:13 pm

:oops: Thanks for your reply. I am having trouble with the Tutorial (yep!) level of the Return to Wonderland titled Collaboration. At the very start of the level they need to work together to get the box around the maze, but there seems to be no way one of them can get into the maze! Also, need help with Wonderland: World 3, Here they Come; So Close and yet so far, and Fire and Ice. Zamm :?
malcdelsol
Rainbow Master

Post by malcdelsol » Wed Jul 14, 2004 2:21 pm

Hi Zamm,

Welcome to the Forum :lol:

Still not sure what level within the RTW tutorial you are having problems with :?:
The last level is called 'Working Together' - is it that one :?:

Did you know that there is a website with Online Solutions for many (not all) of the levels within all of the Wonderland games.
All 3 of the levels you mention in Wonderland W3 have a solution there - see Online Solutions on the Wonderland Menu.

Hope this helps,

Malcdelsol 8)
(Lord & husband of Lady IDJIT)
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:08 pm

Hi Zamm, I'm back again.

Like Malcdelsol said, there are hints to some of the levels you asked about on the Midnight Synergy website. It has hints for the Classic (at the top)and Deluxe (after the Classic hints) games. If you don't know where that is, here is the link:

http://www.midnightsynergy.com/returnto ... and/hints/

I'm a little confused about the level you called "Water, Water Everywhere". There is not an ice rink in the one I found in the tutorials. Could you give the world # and the Level #, rather than the name?

For the one called "collaboration". SPOILER AHEAD

For teaching purposes, they colored some tiles gray/black. You need to move one of the characters ahead to the colored tile which the other character pushes the box to a position in front of the character on the colored tile. The character on the colored tile can then push the box forward. Be sure to have one character ahead so they can be positioned on the next colored tile.