Time is of the Essence...HELP!

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
Dianna
Rainbow Wizard

Time is of the Essence...HELP!

Post by Dianna » Fri Nov 28, 2003 5:33 pm

All right, all you Wonderland wizards, that's right, I STILL haven't been able to do this level! I'm having the same problem that Lloyd mentions in another thread -- even when everything seems to be going just right up until then, when I get to the green gate it is closed. I keep yelling at Stinky to RUN RUN RUN, but he just doesn't run fast enough for me. How do you get thru this gate? :(
kyleinatlanta

Post by kyleinatlanta » Fri Nov 28, 2003 6:14 pm

OK Dianna, here goes:
Once you have collected all of the rainbow coins guarded by the pink gates and you are ready to continue downward to the area with fireballs... time it right with the fireball, activate the pink button, RUN (activating the yellow button) and collect the coin guarded by the fireballs. Continue FAST FAST FAST back to the main corridor and RUN down to the exit (as the z-bots have activated your blue and green timed buttons). VOILA!! Let me know if you get it!!!!
Dianna
Rainbow Wizard

Post by Dianna » Fri Nov 28, 2003 8:44 pm

OOHH! The z -bots already opened the gates. Of course! I was in such a hurry to get Stinky up and down those aisles and thru the gates that I hadn't even noticed that! Yeah, now I did it. Thanks! So, back to trying to walk the kaboom... :oops:
kyleinatlanta

Post by kyleinatlanta » Fri Nov 28, 2003 9:13 pm

Glad you got through it!!!! Jeez, I remember walking the Kaboom! UGH!!! Best of luck!!
Old Lloyd
Bronze Wonderlander

Time is of the Essence

Post by Old Lloyd » Fri Nov 28, 2003 11:39 pm

Thanks for the tip.
My problem was that I never considered z-bots as helpers. I tried to activate all the gates with Stinky.
I was so happy to solve the puzzle that I did it 5 times. My highest score was 1590 bringing my new total score to 280,870.

Thanks again.

Old Lloyd

:lol:
kyleinatlanta

Post by kyleinatlanta » Sat Nov 29, 2003 12:07 am

Glad to help!!! You are welcome.