Stumped at Wonderland's You Go First

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
Armando
Rainbow Wonderlander

Stumped at Wonderland's You Go First

Post by Armando » Sat Feb 07, 2004 10:55 pm

I have collected my firtst 4 coins in Wonderland, You Go First. I am trying to teleport to the bottom right corner. Stepping on the red telelporter only gets me to the other red teleporter, which makes sense to me. How does one get past the fast running track to get to the upper yellow or green telelporters? As usual, I hope this is an intelligent question and not one not even worth asking. Thanks people
LinkyNStoof
Rainbow Master

Post by LinkyNStoof » Sun Feb 08, 2004 4:46 am

Don't feel bad, this is one of the trickiest level in Wonderland for me.

Your main problem is probably because you already went for the 5 coins behind the pool of water. Don't. Instead, use the wood blocks there (plus other stuff) to first build your bridges to get to either the yellow or the green teleporter at the bottom. You can do the bridge for the 5 coins a little later. Hope this helps.

In case you're totally stumped, there's a full explicit solution at http://www.midnightsynergy.com/wonderla ... /w10l5.htm.
Armando
Rainbow Wonderlander

You Go First

Post by Armando » Sun Feb 08, 2004 3:27 pm

Thanks for opening my eyes, LinkyNStoof, to what on hind sight should have been obvious. I had been using the online help but instead of placing the first two boxes at the green and then yellow X's, I was placing them at each of the white X's on either side. Sometimes I want to kick myself in the rear end for being so dense, then at other times when I do solve a puzzle all on my own, the satisfaction is indescribable. Thanks again.
majic1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by majic1 » Sun Feb 08, 2004 3:42 pm

My sentiments exactly :!: (And, I'm sure, many others)