I need lots of Help

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
Michelle

I need lots of Help

Post by Michelle » Wed Aug 25, 2004 3:43 am

I have posted once before but I am so confused. I have purchased Wonderland 1.15 But all I see is Return to Wonderland or deluxe. Are there posts to this game. I have been stuck for months now on W-7 . I have played all that I can but cannot seem to find any more cheats for the rest of the levels. I see where it also says for more cheats click here. then it tells me to type in level and click something. Where do I type it in at? Anyway I am very very frazzled and just want to give up. Can anyone help me please? M
malcdelsol
Rainbow Master

Post by malcdelsol » Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:25 am

Hi Michelle,

There are not 'Online Solutions' for ALL of the levels within Wonderland.

For World 7 there are solutions for levels 1,5 & 8 only.

You can do ctrl-F9 on any level once you start to play it and this will give you a basic score of 1, thus allowing you to continue with other levels.

However if you let us know (number and name) what level in World 7 you are stuck on there are many here that will offer a hint or full solution as requested.

DO NOT GIVE UP :cry:

Malcdelsol 8)
(Lord & husband of Lady IDJIT)
Michelle

Post by Michelle » Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:13 am

Thanks but is there a post somewhere that talks directly about the Original Wonderland and not Deluxe?
malcdelsol
Rainbow Master

Post by malcdelsol » Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:20 am

Hi Michelle,

As far as I am aware this is the only Forum for all of the Wonderland games.

As I say, if you let me know on what level you are stuck on, I will be happy to give some help.

Malcdelsol 8)
(Lord & husband of Lady IDJIT)
sfseaman
Rainbow Master

Post by sfseaman » Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:11 am

Michelle --

I agree with above. Do not give up! Let us know which level, and people are all happy to help with either version. This is exactly the right place to post those inquiries, most of us have done that. Sometimes people have posted a question about a particular level in one of the other forums here, but this is really the most appropriate one. When you ask about a level make sure you identify whether it is Wonderland or Return To Wonderland.

Also I have to admit that I am not a "purist" and so I have been known to use the ctrl-F9 combination to skip any levels that I find particularly annoying or call for more speed and finger dexterity than I can seem to muster.

If you have otherwise been enjoying the game, then as you can afford the time/money, moving one to RTW will not only give you some new levels, but also allows you to play some of the levels in this forum. The nice thing about that is that you can pick and choose which ones to play, without feeling like you are "skipping over" a level in the sequence.

Above all, have fun, if you find you are pulling your hair out SKIP IT! I am currently going back and playing some of the old levels I skipped in the past, and am finding that they are now understandable.

Sorry about the long post, but once you get me talking. . .

Steve
Michelle

Post by Michelle » Fri Aug 27, 2004 6:51 am

Thanks guys, I did what you told me and skipped a few in W-7 Now on to world 8. My sons like to play so I won't quit now!!! M