Help me with the Classic level W3L2 "Traps"

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
Katja Doolewerdt
Rainbow Wizard

Help me with the Classic level W3L2 "Traps"

Post by Katja Doolewerdt » Fri Sep 10, 2004 4:54 am

Can you tell me how I play the level??

I can't find out the level, I can't get coins and bonus in the right side, where there are water, steel box and pink gate.

Help me please! :cry: :cry: :cry:
janetgalle
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by janetgalle » Fri Sep 10, 2004 7:00 pm

Oh boy, this is a long one! Hope this will help.
If you do not want the bonus coins, skip to #2
1.Have Stinky push the wooden box straight ahead into the water.
Push steel box 1 left into the water.
Push steel box 2 up one space and then left into the water.
Push steel box 3 one space left.
Push steel box 4 up 4 spaces and then left. STOP.
When boulder number 1 passes going down continue to push the steel box to the red x and then up to the second red x. When the boulder comes back up, it will be stopped by the box. Push the boulder right into the water.When boulder 2 passes going down, push the steel box one space left. When boulder 2 comes back up and stops, push it right into the water. Enter the area and collect the bonus coins.
Now push the steel box straight down, when boulder 3 passes going up push the box one space left. When the boulder comes back down and stops, push it right into the water. When boulder 4 passes going up, push the box all the way right. When the boulder comes down and stops, push it right into the water. Enter the area and collect the bonus coins.
2. Get the reflector and push it down and into position at the red x. Collect coins, cannons will fire and destroy the wooden box at the left. Push the reflector 1 space ahead so it doesn't continue to reflect the cannon fire.
3. Enter the spike room, collect coins and exit thru the red teleporter.
4. Enter the Kaboom room. Push box 1 up 3 spaces. Push box 2 left 1 space. When the Kaboom is in position, push the box forward to destroy the Kaboom and the boxes. Now push Box 3 2 spaces right and 1 space down. Push box 4 1 space down, when the Kaboom is in position push the box to the right to destroy the Kaboom and the boxes. Exit through the yellow teleporter.
5. Make your way to the exit!
Of course you have to be careful to avoid the boulders, spikes, cannons and Kabooms along the way!!

jg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Katja Doolewerdt
Rainbow Wizard

Post by Katja Doolewerdt » Fri Sep 10, 2004 7:41 pm

Thanks Janetgalle.

I will play the level now. :lol: