wsw stinker rescue

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
Shalom
Bronze Wonderlander

wsw stinker rescue

Post by Shalom » Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:12 am

please help me kill the ufo. i can kill the coily but that darn ufo has got me bluffed. you can pm me if you like. thanks in advance.
Shalom (Evelyn)
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:03 am

Hi Evelyn.

To kill the UFO, have he reflectors as in the screenshot, except the leftmost one. It should be 2 tiles above where it is now, at the place where I painted a diagonal line.

Have Peegue standing at the blue P. (1 tile left of where he stands on the screenshot)

As fast as possible, step left and right. The UFO will fire 2 firebullets. As soon as the firebullets have passed, step left again, push the reflector 2 tiles down and walk right, up, up, right over the orange line. The firebullets will be catched again by the reflector and shoot the UFO.

I hope this helps. :D

If you have problems with this tricky moves, please let me know. There is also an alternative way, without killing the UFO.

Edit: There's also another way killing the UFO, using the top right reflector twice. (image 2) Probably that's the intended way, for all reflectors are used then.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shalom
Bronze Wonderlander

re-ufo death

Post by Shalom » Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:14 am

Hi Marinus, thank you so much i'm off to give it a go. I wonder how many times I might die. LOL. I gave the game away for awhile due to the mmmm headaches it cause me. Then I thought what the hec I'll try again.
This sure is a hard level.
Thanks Marinus you sure are a super hero.
Shalom (Evelyn)
Shalom
Bronze Wonderlander

stinker rescue

Post by Shalom » Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:03 am

Hi Marinus,
Thank you so much for your help with that mm ufo I have managed to kill it many times but then I manage to get myself killed and have to do it over again How annoying. Anyway I can now do stinky's section, Loof's section and peegue's section. stuck on the button maze and not attempting the ice yet that's scary... :shock: Could you Please help me out with the button maze.....I have tried and tried but keep having to restart the whole game. Thank you in advance for you help with buttons.
Shalom (Evelyn)
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:31 am

:D Glad you finished the UFO part!

Since Muzozavr already wrote a walkthrough for the button part, http://pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=187305#187305 there's no use that I write one again. I just replayed it and I think it's quite correct, except "13. Loof -- goes on conveyor and on cyan button (in the upper room)" I think Loof has gone over the conveyor already a few steps earlier so forget that "goes on conveyor".

I hope this helps. If you need more help, just ask. Good luck. :D
Shalom
Bronze Wonderlander

stinker rescue buttons

Post by Shalom » Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:32 am

:D Hi again Marinus, you amaze me at how quick you get back to my problems. I did manage to get through the buttons and went to do peegue's part and got killed. :oops: Thank you for the help. I'm determined to get through this. Then I'm going to do the whole game again to better my score.
Thanks super Hero. :wink:
Shalom (Evelyn)
Shalom
Bronze Wonderlander

stinkers rescue

Post by Shalom » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:48 am

:D Hi Marinus, I managed finally to get through stinkers rescue with Gold but I very nearly had to ask for help with the ice but perseverd and won.Now I am going through the whole game again and am up to toxic mirage with all gold so far. Not quiet sure how I killed the ufo's the first time around and it's giving me a head ache. I have read if you place the reflectors in the right place they will kill each other but not sure where that right place is. could you please help me out. In the mean time i'm going back in to try again. Thanks for all your help.
kind regards
Evelyn
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:24 am

You could just create a new topic and call it "toxic mirage", you know. :wink: :lol:

To be honest, I don't think I'm really sure how I managed to do it either. I just kept trying until I prevailed. I think that compared to all others, Toxic Mirage is the hardest on quick fingers and timing. I surely spent a lot of time on it, but I enjoyed it.
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:34 pm

Hi Evelyn. I just came back from a little vacation with my brother this afternoon, so I'm a little late. :lol:

Muzo, I agree, this level is about quick fingers and timing.... For the electro and spike tiles, but not for the UFO's. When you know what to do, it's not that difficult to kill the UFO's.

When Peegue enters the room with the reflectors and UFO's, let Stinky stand 1 tile below where he is on the picture.

Let Peegue push the reflectors in position as on the picture. (Make sure not to stand in line with a reflector and UFO before it's time, otherwise one UFO may shoot the other one, before the other one can shoot.)

When the reflectors are in position, let Peegue stand right of the upper reflector, and immediately switch to Stinky, and let him stand in line of the lower reflector, (As on the picture) so both UFO's will shoot each other.

I played this one a few years ago, so I don't remember exactly how I did it, but right now I tried it only once this way and it worked. I hope this helps, but if you still have problems with it, please let me know. :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.